Author Topic: NOTICE TO ALL ATHLETES SIGNED WITH MD  (Read 1570 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
NOTICE TO ALL ATHLETES SIGNED WITH MD
« on: September 27, 2008, 10:00:42 PM »
Get out of your contracts NOW!

Victor, you should have won the title last year!

Dennis, you have the best structure in the game and should have been 2nd last year behind Vic and 1st or 2nd this year!

GET OUT OF YOUR MD CONTRACTS POST HASTE!

HELL, JOHN ROMANO EVEN SUGGESTED IT AND NOW IT'S BEEN AFFIRMED!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Re: NOTICE TO ALL ATHLETES SIGNED WITH MD
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

Dennis, you have the best structure in the game and should have been 2nd last year behind Vic and 1st or 2nd this year!

I hate conspiracy theories.  But this is FACT.  Such bullshit. Dex signs with Weider and BOOM Mr Olympia.
Truly STOP WHINING

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 10:03:28 PM »
"Athletes"

::)
HAHA, RON.....

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 10:06:24 PM »
Dex is so much more entertaining than Jay...a much more gregarious personality. Way to go Dex!  I'm sure the guys over at MD are pretty happy for him as well.

Victor Martinez, please take notice of what Dexter just accomplished and why he was able to do it!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 10:12:38 PM »
I hate conspiracy theories.  But this is FACT.  Such bullshit. Dex signs with Weider and BOOM Mr Olympia.

It had nothing to do with him always being top 3 and Jay coming in off and Victor not doing the show....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 12:46:48 AM »
what was the romano quote?  I didn't hear that?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 08:03:56 AM »
what was the romano quote?  I didn't hear that?

I don't know where the exact quote is and don't feel like rummaging for it, but here's the deal.  John Romano posed the idea to Steve Blechman to just cut all of their athlete contracts if this was going to inhibit their guys from winning the Olympia.  After last year's debacle, they saw Victor get majorly SCREWED out of the title and Dennis Wolf get screwed out of a higher placing.  Dennis probably looked better last year and came in 5th.  MD is ostracized from the other bodybuilding mags to their own choosing...they attempt to call it like it is (although that board is terribly moderated by a bunch of lamebrains), but I'm not sure if they understand there is going to be a little blowback from the industry for their "No Bull" approach. 

It just doesn't make much sense to me that Dexter leaves MD and receives a ton of publicity as the primere athlete at AMI/Weider along with Jay Cutler; he then wins the Mr. Olympia in less than 100% shape.  Dex got aligned with the right group of guys, then BOOM!

There's just something to the idea that being with MD is not a good idea for a top athlete.  This is a subjective sport and politics DO MATTER.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 08:12:57 AM »
Dexter was signed away from MD for exactly what happened last night, an insurance policy in case Jay showed up looking like a train wreck again.  AMI knew the debacle that happened last year could not happen again this year or the "sport" would lose what few fans it has left.  They had to have a backup plan in place and Victor and Dexter were second and third on the totem pole. They chose to go with Dexter.

AMI and the "machine" have clearly chosen Phil to be the next Mr. Olympia and Dexter is just the temporary holder until they believe Phil is ready (either next year or the year after).

Victor destroyed Cutler last year even more so than Dexter did this year and he didn't win. He'll never win as long as he's with MD. Period.

Dennis Wolf will never be Mr. Olympia as long as he's with MD. Period.

If you don't see this you're either blind or not paying attention.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 08:15:10 AM »
Dexter was signed away from MD for exactly what happened last night, an insurance policy in case Jay showed up looking like a train wreck again.  AMI knew the debacle that happened last year could not happen again this year or the "sport" would lose what few fans it has left.  They had to have a backup plan in place and Victor and Dexter were second and third on the totem pole. They chose to go with Dexter.

AMI and the "machine" have clearly chosen Phil to be the next Mr. Olympia and Dexter is just the temporary holder until they believe Phil is ready (either next year or the year after).

Victor destroyed Cutler last year even more so than Dexter did this year and he didn't win. He'll never win as long as he's with MD. Period.

This is one the best assessments I've seen regarding this sensitive subject.  Thanks Tendonitis, that was PURE GOLD!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »

yes this is right on the money

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 09:59:53 AM »

There are no "athletes". I didn't see anyone last night running a 40 (maybe drinking one :P), I didn't see anyone slam dunk a basketball, I didn't see anyone catch a ball in the end zone or hit a 95mph fast ball.........see my point?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 10:11:28 AM »
Yes , I believe this is all true. Did anyone read Shawn Perine's pre-O assessment of Cutler, putting him down all he could, it was all part of THEIR plan to ready the public for Jay's preplanned defeat. Does anyone think that old fat fawk McDough might be a part of all this too and why does he eat so dam much?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 10:15:26 AM »
Very POOR choice fro a Mr.O, worst calfs I've ever seen hell even Bill Grant's are better.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 10:17:43 AM »

you fail to realize its black, white, black, white, black, etc....it would first in histroy my fiend that dexter than phil or victor will win next year.  Two black guys who are different win Mr. O or two white guys who are different win,,,very rare nonexistent. it was good choice dex wins I seen it first hand most conditiioned was dex.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 10:22:44 AM »
"Athletes"

::)
x2......hahahahahaha "ATHLETES" hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 10:34:01 AM »

Nice...but if Phil hadnt made it...they would have drop it to Jay to retire instead of a force out.  As noted...when Phil is ready...because he will get jacked by Vic and they'll come up with cut and streamline vs bulk and a great wide back wins it now vs old standards.  Wolves all over the place...not that German one.
Oh...Monica!