Author Topic: A.C MILAN STAR CHRISTIAN ABBIAT: "I AM A FASCIST"  (Read 643 times)

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
A.C MILAN STAR CHRISTIAN ABBIAT: "I AM A FASCIST"
« on: September 27, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »
Good lad:

One of Silvio Berlusconi's players at AC Milan has declared he is a fascist. Christian Abbiati, 31, an Italian international, said: "I am not ashamed to proclaim my political beliefs. I share [the] ideals of fascism, such as the fatherland and the values of the Catholic religion."

The goalkeeper's remarks, published today in Sportweek magazine, come amid debate over Italy's fascist past and rightwing present under the leadership of AC Milan's billionaire chairman.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/27/italy.acmilan

;)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: A.C MILAN STAR CHRISTIAN ABBIAT: "I AM A FASCIST"
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:19:31 PM »
Why is this stuff so interesting to you?  Go post on the message boards at www.infowars.com

NEWS FLASH!  The world is extremely corrupt fizz.  We've been lied to on everything and have been for centuries.

Anyone with a brain knows this and will figure it out without you posting a bunch of stuff on a bodybuilding website.  Please run off to a board where this info will be appreciated and viewed by people who share your same zeal.  I think it's all very interesting within its context, but keep this in the forum of which there are people of like mind.  This is a BODYBUILDING FORUM, fizz.

You're wasting your time here.