Author Topic: The "REAL WINNER"  (Read 639 times)

albertabeef

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
The "REAL WINNER"
« on: September 28, 2008, 03:57:03 AM »
After looking over the pictures, You can tell that the only guys in the top six are Phil heath, and Toney Freeman. Everyone else looks like shit. Wolfe, biggest fuckin disappointment. I guess you can't please everyone but c'mon.....Dexter Jackson? We have all seen Dexter in better shape. And lastly, how can anyone knock Phil heath? Look at his side chest in the flexonline pics, when he doesn't turn it into an arm pose. Friggin best side chest I've seen in years.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: The "REAL WINNER"
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 03:58:28 AM »
After looking over the pictures, You can tell that the only guys in the top six are Phil heath, and Toney Freeman. Everyone else looks like shit. Wolfe, biggest fuckin disappointment. I guess you can't please everyone but c'mon.....Dexter Jackson? We have all seen Dexter in better shape. And lastly, how can anyone knock Phil heath? Look at his side chest in the flexonline pics, when he doesn't turn it into an arm pose. Friggin best side chest I've seen in years.

Yeah it's easy to look huge when you're the poster boy for crisco.  Smooooooooth!