Author Topic: Would Yates 93 have won yesterday?  (Read 22255 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Would Yates 93 have won yesterday?
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2008, 06:05:00 AM »
dorian 93 would have won.

and this is coming from a non-dorian nut licker.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 08:33:03 AM »
Could this beat Dexter?

that physique never beat anybody, he never looked like that on stage

but yeah yates would beat dexter, dexter woud've been lucky to place top 6 in the 90's

E
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2008, 08:34:04 AM »
Hahah worst arms and midsection of any Olympian! 

lol and of course his best shots weren't from any contest.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2008, 09:07:35 AM »
lol and of course his best shots weren't from any contest.

this is true. dorian had to be offseason weight for his arms to look even close to proportioned to the rest of his body.

in dieted down form they looked way too small.

Flower Boy Ran Away

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2008, 09:44:49 AM »
I hate to bring this up but Dennis Wolf last year and Ronnie Coleman 2003 and 2001 would wipe the floor with Yates. Oh, I forgot, there was a 16 gazillion page thread about that. Sorry.  Nobody can touch this....ever.
nico come on man, wolf has nothing on yates. nothing

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2008, 12:24:53 PM »
nico come on man, wolf has nothing on yates. nothing

Delta, I believe that Dorian 1993 was along with Coleman 2003 was one of the greatest and most complete physiques ever. Of course he would have won. I was just trying to light a fire under our friend ND  ;D.  Wolf of 2007 was the closest I have seen in person to the ideal physique besides Haney 1991. I have only been to two Mr. Olympias and Wolf blew me away in 2007. Granted, Dex is great and I believe Vic got robbed last year but I saw something very special in Wolf.  However, this year he looked only very good; he got a gift if you ask me. Dorian 1993 is on the pantheon of Mr. Olympians. I still think the thickest, most complete and vascular physique ever belongs to Coleman 2003. He dwarfed everybody, and he would have dwarfed Yates (Yates is not any bigger and probably is a little smaller than Cutler). However, beside my bias (I admit...Coleman just floored me that year), Yates 1993 was an indominatable beast.  8)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »
  The performance that took the bodybuilding world by storm:www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTaacEtkmQ Never before or since has a physique displayed this combination of size, symmetry, structure and hardness. I still prefer 1995 because Dorian's muscles were fuller and rounder, but since he had a teared biceps that year, that represents a symmetrical liability, so there is some truth that 1993 might have been his best ever. This is arguably the only time in Olympia history that the judges stood up and applauded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »
this is true. dorian had to be offseason weight for his arms to look even close to proportioned to the rest of his body.

in dieted down form they looked way too small.

way to small? yawn ....next

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2008, 12:57:36 PM »
Dorian in 93 is one of the greatest bb I've seen followed by 92. Dorian out the 240s was loaded with injuries and in 1997 became that infamous bloated mess that didn't deserve Top 5.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »
  The performance that took the bodybuilding world by storm:www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpTaacEtkmQ Never before or since has a physique displayed this combination of size, symmetry, structure and hardness. I still prefer 1995 because Dorian's muscles were fuller and rounder, but since he had a teared biceps that year, that represents a symmetrical liability, so there is some truth that 1993 might have been his best ever. This is arguably the only time in Olympia history that the judges stood up and applauded.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yates would beat all the Olympia after him

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2008, 01:08:24 PM »

Yates would beat all the Olympia after him

Wrong. Dorian 1993 would be defeated by Dorian 1995. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2008, 01:10:12 PM »
  Wrong. Dorian 1993 would be defeated by Dorian 1995. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

1993/1995 would beat Ronnie , Jay and Dexter all in one shot . none of them can match his overall package . Yates would make Ronnie 2003 look like Jay next to Jay , HUGE & SOFT

Yates = most complete

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2008, 01:10:27 PM »

::)

like I said, way too small, even pre tear.

ND, you have been put in your place about this topic so many times.

dorian's arms were massive compared to you and me, but compared to his frame (and to those of his fellow competitors) they were small.

deal with it.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2008, 01:14:42 PM »

how sad is it that dorian's arms look probably the biggest they have ever looked when his not flexing holding a towel? ::)

or, is that one of your special photoshopped pics ND?

you have quite the reputation when it comes to shopping pics of your hero... :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »
how sad is it that dorian's arms look probably the biggest they have ever looked when his not flexing holding a towel? ::)

or, is that one of your special photoshopped pics ND?

you have quite the reputation when it comes to shopping pics of your hero... :-\

No Dorian's arms don't look huge when viewed dead-on with a slight twist their size shows

and NO thats your game  ;) Kevin Horton BUSTED YOU and Bizzy for enhancing pics not me  ;) when you can get a professional graphic artist and the best contest photographer in the business to say I did then you have something until then keep trying retard  ;)

just like this MM that YOU cried was photoshopped because it kills Ronnie

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2008, 01:21:11 PM »
::)

like I said, way too small, even pre tear.

ND, you have been put in your place about this topic so many times.

dorian's arms were massive compared to you and me, but compared to his frame (and to those of his fellow competitors) they were small.

deal with it.

LMFAO you pick a contest when it was at among his lightest , see strawman retard  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2008, 01:22:01 PM »
LOL I love that dorian pic because it shows how little detail he really had!

look at that flexed quad! lol my left butt cheek has more detail for fuck's sakes :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »
No Dorian's arms don't look huge when viewed dead-on with a slight twist their size shows

bingo.

big arms look big from all angles, not certain ones that create the illusion of size that isn't there.

thanks for owning yourself, HypocriticDeity.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2008, 01:23:50 PM »
These pics prove NOTHING but using your retard logic Ronnie arms were ALWAYS this small you've been corrected , blah , blah , blah

his forearms blow too almost as bad as his calves maybe worse

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2008, 01:26:11 PM »
bingo.

big arms look big from all angles, not certain ones that create the illusion of size that isn't there.

thanks for owning yourself, HypocriticDeity.

LMFAO his arms really aren't that big they just look big? LMFAO more classic Hulkster retard logic

His arms are huge in 1993 and 1995 and he would CRUSH ANY version of Ronnie , Ronnie knows it only his ball-licking fans don't

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2008, 01:28:45 PM »
Ronnie's bigger arms don't mean  shit , just like his narrow waist and hips

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »
LOL I love that dorian pic because it shows how little detail he really had!

look at that flexed quad! lol my left butt cheek has more detail for fuck's sakes

There is nothing wrong with his quads. Sure, he has less separation between the sartorious and rectus femoris than Ronnie, but he compensates this by having better hardness and calves. And if we are talking about the crab shot, Dorian has better traps and superior pec thickness, so it evens out in the end. You can pick anything about Ronnie's MM that you think it superior and use it as an argument fro why he wins this pose, and I can point out several advantages that Dorian has. Your preference does not mean he is winning the pose, Hulkster.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2008, 01:33:45 PM »
 There is nothing wrong with his quads. Sure, he has less definition between the sartorious and rectus femoris than Ronnie, but he compensates this by having better hardness and calves. And if we are talking about the crab shot, Dorian has better traps and superior pec thickness, so it evens out in the end. You can pick anything about Ronnie's MM that you think it superior and use it as an argument fro why he wins this pose, and I can point out several advantages that Dorian has. Your preference does not mean he is winning the pose, Hulkster.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ha ha ha he knows he's fucked

calves are just as important in the most muscular as big biceps these retards don't care about calves and thats why they dismiss them , none of them know what judges look for. they judge contests on what THEY think wins which is exactly how they come to the conclusion Yates lost in 1993 to Flex LMFAO

We own all of them , ignorance , bias and preference is all they have left and personal attacks

the sport hasn't improved since Yates it's all gone downhill , bigger , softer , less dry , less balanced , synthol , Dorian still owns bodybuilding

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »
In 1993 Dorian wiped the floor with the competition and would have done the same with that condition in 2008.

Sad but true.  :(

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »
Is this a serious question? Dorian easily beat Levrone/Flex/Nasser/Paul/etc in their respective best shapes.