Author Topic: Milos about Melvin !!!  (Read 1127 times)

Stavios

Milos about Melvin !!!
« on: September 28, 2008, 07:02:15 AM »
 ;D

Same goes for Melvin Anthony...who in my opinion FOR YEEEAAAARRRRSSSS  fails to deliver  the very best package - which WOULD (as I share the opinion of many experts in his case) be very hard to beat...considering his shape, structure, V-taper, genetics and "ability to look great even though he cheats on his diet"  - which is somehow "allowed" by his trainer, his "friends/competitors" (who certainly love to tell him that he looks great anyway, so why bother being strict when he looks THAT GOOD...As Melvin told me so many times with the biggest smile on his face: "Milos, you like how I look on that photo? Well, let me tell you the truth now (as show is over) - I had a hot dog and a chocolate cake...and I was still in shape - HA - in your face bro...."

"Well, Melvin - IMAGINE how you would look if you DIDN'T have 25 hot dogs and 14 pieces of cake per week (not to mention cookies, chips, probably fried pork skin and triple layered "lard burrito" washed down with extra sugary Cool Aid...
Thank God Melvin that you park your car behind the gym - so you have to walk at least 300 yards (which takes you 10 minutes to "speed walk" or jog...as I hope you would not say - you are actually running or sprinting?)..."

OK, OK...I don't need to go down the list as we can all make argument for just about EVERY Olympia competitor - as contrary to beliefs of many judges and officials - I believe that EVERY SINGLE OLYMPIA COMPETITOR has a legitimate chance to WIN the show - IF judging criteria is clearly established, defined and than ENFORCED

spinnis

Re: Milos about Melvin !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 07:04:57 AM »
im raping this thread.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 07:05:14 AM »
milos is wise  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 07:06:23 AM »
;D

Same goes for Melvin Anthony...who in my opinion FOR YEEEAAAARRRRSSSS  fails to deliver  the very best package - which WOULD (as I share the opinion of many experts in his case) be very hard to beat...considering his shape, structure, V-taper, genetics and "ability to look great even though he cheats on his diet"  - which is somehow "allowed" by his trainer, his "friends/competitors" (who certainly love to tell him that he looks great anyway, so why bother being strict when he looks THAT GOOD...As Melvin told me so many times with the biggest smile on his face: "Milos, you like how I look on that photo? Well, let me tell you the truth now (as show is over) - I had a hot dog and a chocolate cake...and I was still in shape - HA - in your face bro...."

"Well, Melvin - IMAGINE how you would look if you DIDN'T have 25 hot dogs and 14 pieces of cake per week (not to mention cookies, chips, probably fried pork skin and triple layered "lard burrito" washed down with extra sugary Cool Aid...
Thank God Melvin that you park your car behind the gym - so you have to walk at least 300 yards (which takes you 10 minutes to "speed walk" or jog...as I hope you would not say - you are actually running or sprinting?)..."

OK, OK...I don't need to go down the list as we can all make argument for just about EVERY Olympia competitor - as contrary to beliefs of many judges and officials - I believe that EVERY SINGLE OLYMPIA COMPETITOR has a legitimate chance to WIN the show - IF judging criteria is clearly established, defined and than ENFORCED

Dexter Jackson - first, second and third! "AND" - not "OR"
« on: September 27, 2008, 07:09:09 PM »

Here is the rest:

I usually don't PUBLICLY predict the winner(s) or say who I believe should win coming into the final round of any particular contest...respecting the fact that things could change in the "mean time"...but this time I will say this: (And to clarify right away: My opinion is based this time ONLY according to photos and video report that I have seen so far...as this is the first Olympia in a looooooong time that I didn't attend... [or overall - third Mr. Olympia since the 1988 in Los Angeles (3 out of 21  Cool- not bad, I guess]

Dexter Jackson  is so superior to the rest of the lineup - he should take first, second and third place automatically...and let judges decide about the rest...

I must admit that Phill Heath is ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR and certainly I would put him clearly as the second place finisher {and if he does win - I would have NO complains... For the time being I will NOT elaborate WHY I do think Dexter is so superior to Phill (and others) as it would take me forever...Again, I want to emphasize that my judgment is based on judging EVERY ASPECT that should be considered in OVERALL assessment of the BEST physique in the world!}

And considering EACH and EVERY aspect of judging that SHOULD be implemented and (more importantly) enforced in professional bodybuilding competitions in leading Federation of the world...yesterday - Jay Cutler should loose his title and Dex and Phil should be no1 and no2...

And I hope I am showing no disrespect to others (as many are my personal friends or at least acquaintances ...) but I am just calling it as I see it...

Dennis WOLF - is certainly one of my top favorites - and I believe and hope he will have that title - sooner rather than later...But, he failed to bring absolutely the very best package - so while he is better than Dex in some aspects - he still looses in the Overall assessment...

Phill Heath - also...In some aspects THE VERY BEST bodybuilder on Earth...or Universe for that matter...but still needs "just a little bit more...of something..."

Just like Johnnie Jackson (for example)...who is someone that IMHO could really do the major damage with just slight improvements to certain areas of his body (again - I am talking by considering EVERY ASPECT OF JUDGING - and Johnnie is the best example where not the absolute "monster" /as we consider "mass freaks"/ actually outmuscles just about every "freak" in direct comparison...while still maintaining symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing and shapely body...

Same goes for Melvin Anthony...who in my opinion FOR YEEEAAAARRRRSSSS Roll Eyes fails to deliver  the very best package - which WOULD (as I share the opinion of many experts in his case) be very hard to beat...considering his shape, structure, V-taper, genetics and "ability to look great even though he cheats on his diet" Lips Sealed - which is somehow "allowed" by his trainer, his "friends/competitors" (who certainly love to tell him that he looks great anyway, so why bother being strict when he looks THAT GOOD...As Melvin told me so many times with the biggest smile on his face: "Milos, you like how I look on that photo? Well, let me tell you the truth now (as show is over) - I had a hot dog and a chocolate cake...and I was still in shape - HA - in your face bro...."

OK, OK...I don't need to go down the list as we can all make argument for just about EVERY Olympia competitor - as contrary to beliefs of many judges and officials - I believe that EVERY SINGLE OLYMPIA COMPETITOR has a legitimate chance to WIN the show - IF judging criteria is clearly established, defined and than ENFORCED.

Every single competitor that makes the Olympia is ELITE professional - and therefore capable of dethroning the champion (and speaking of that I really can't make myself more clear than what I did in my last year's Olympia interview - when I said that 2006 champ - should NOT make 2007 Olympia posedown...and looking at pics this year I will state the same: If I was a judge and if I am considering what judging should be ALL ABOUT...or better yet - what BODYBUILDING should be all about...or - what bodybuilding competitor - THE VERY BEST bodybuilder in the world /as Mr. Olympia crown should be representing/ - I see AT LEAST 6 bodybuilders BETTER  than the last years champ...And I know that some people would be offended with this kind of statement - but AS ALWAYS, contrary to others - I am not afraid to speak the truth...while others, even though THINKING EXACTLY THE SAME - would prefer to be politically correct - and stay out of it...And one more thing - I really like Jay as a person and I greatly respect his work ethics and accomplishments. I take my hat off and praise him - every time I see him...On top of everything - he is a true gentleman - so speaking in any way against him - is the very hard thing to do...Very unpleasant indeed...but - should I (or anyone else?) feel offended/hurt/insulted if he (or anyone) simply tells me that he prefers physique of someone else over mine?...

Anyway, to get back to the subject - I do believe we will have NEW CHAMP today...and I hope they will give it to deserving physique (which happens to be IMHO - Dexter's physique...with Phil being close second THIS TIME AROUND...)

OK - I am stating this BEFORE the finals - and for granted - 24 hours is a LOOOOONG TIME and many guys could improve over night...I certainly hope Wolfy gets better - and IF he does...SKY IS A LIMIT...He could turn everything around and secure 5 points in 3rd and 4th round - which COULD BE just enough to push him all the way up...but that is a long shot...
I would love to see Dexter and Phil as the last two man standing...but I have a feeling judges will have Jay above Phil - as they are mutual friends and Phil would be gentleman and allow Jay to beat him - as he is young and has plenty of time...while Jay is announcing retirement...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 07:07:25 AM »
... ;) ;) ;)...I would love to see Dexter and Phil as the last two man standing...but I have a feeling judges will have Jay above Phil - as they are mutual friends and Phil would be gentleman and allow Jay to beat him - as he is young and has plenty of time...while Jay is announcing retirement...

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 07:07:41 AM »
How can you not mention Heat,s CRAPPY BACK?!?!  :)

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 07:07:51 AM »
Melvin with Dexter's condition would be MR.O IMO

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 07:08:51 AM »
Meliv looks like a chubby little bullied kid in face that loooves his cookies.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 07:11:24 AM »
Milos, after Saturday night, what would have been your top 6?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 07:12:17 AM »
Meliv looks like a chubby little bullied kid in face that loooves his cookies.

Melvin looks like IS ...a chubby little bullied kid in face that loooves his cookies

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 07:14:45 AM »
Milos, after Saturday night, what would have been your top 6?

1-Dex
2-Phil
3-Wolf
4-Tony
5-Darem
6-Melvin
7-Roni
8-Silvio

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 07:15:12 AM »
Milos what happened with JOJ

I feel if he looked like 2 weeks ago, he would have been top 6

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 07:19:15 AM »
milos, a few questions if i may:

1. why did wolf leave you? clearly his gut has gotten slightly bigger, and he went slightly downhill overall.

2. do you feel you could make heath mro? i personally feel is is too narrow, can this be improved given his skeletal structure?

3. will you ever write a magmun opus book detailing every aspect of creating the perfect bodybuilder ?

thank you for your time.
175lbs by 31st July

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 07:23:00 AM »
Melvin got introduced to the game like Shawn Ray by John Brown, had access like Shawn and should have moved through the pros in a similar fashion.

If they are moving to smaller and shapely guys...then Vic is MrO for the next 4-5 years starting 2009.  Phil cant spread his back against this guy and Vic is more balance (out of wack arms, shoulders and chest arent his problems) if you are willing to say that Dex has so many advantages over Phil but I can see the games being played now to make Phil "Golden Boy Dela Hoya" MrO and rob Vic Martinez and Wolf (give him 12-15 lbs, calves up and he has better shape than Phil).  Maybe Phil grabs one O better than Shawn Ray but that's who I see him as in the sport or a guy, no matter how much you put on him, who still doesnt become the next Flex.  Anyway...as John Brown said, "Shawn's muscles respond well to weights."  We all know he want to say drugs.  That's what I see in Phil and how he has progressed so fast in 5 yrs or whatever.

As far as last night...they say you cant tell from photos on the net...but look the posts.  Dex was clearly ahead, Jay was the ONLY top 6 guy with skin folds along his lower back. 

Question:  Was Jay really that good, or did he come along when Ronnie was going out which put him in by default?  Ronnie, Yates and Haney all took it in their prime.  His rise to MrO is a bit different from those 3.  But I'll say...he got his monies worth which was what he wanted...as he had noted from the beginning.

I just want to see if the IFBB is for REAL, or did they make a shift to setup Phil and his image for the future.  We all know Ronnie and Yates were in worsier condition than Jay and won.  Never had a guy like Phil with the Division 1A ped standing the door of MrO before.  Maybe I'm wrong.
Oh...Monica!

spinnis

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 07:27:23 AM »
Melvin looks like IS ...a chubby little bullied kid in face that loooves his cookies

I knew it!!  ;D