Author Topic: Its Over for MCcain-Rasmussen Poll Obama 50 percent, Mccain 44 and slipping.  (Read 5472 times)

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
Re: Its Over for MCcain-Rasmussen Poll Obama 50 percent, Mccain 44 and slipping.
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2008, 02:22:10 PM »
Didn't our own govt issue a report saying they hate us because we're in their country going after resources?

I'm A-ok with us doing it.  But surely you're not naive to think they're cool with us taking oil, but upset because we say the pledge of allegience every morning?

Read it again.  I gave my opinion not that of others.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: Its Over for MCcain-Rasmussen Poll Obama 50 percent, Mccain 44 and slipping.
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2008, 02:23:40 PM »
And you come across as the typical nieve left winger who doesn't have a clue at the way things are run at that level.  And neither does your buddy Obama, with all his education.  This guy thinks he can sit down with a terroist like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and discuss their differences.
You guys are in for a rude awakening with Obama, you'll be paying as much taxes as the Canadians..............h ahahahaah

Id be willing to bet you I know more than YOU do about how to Gov works.

Yes I do think he can sit down with Admandinejad, why? Becasue Ahmadinejad has never had a president from the states sit down with him with some common sense and discuss differences.  WOuld you wanna sit down with cowboy bush? nahhh

I think its funny how all the reps always go on and on about taxes... WE ARE Almost 10 trillion in debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DO YOU THINK IT IS GOING TO PAY FOR ITSELF?????

The Coach

« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2008, 02:25:27 PM »

Yes I do think he can sit down with Admandinejad, why? Becasue Ahmadinejad has never had a president from the states sit down with him with some common sense and discuss differences.  WOuld you wanna sit down with cowboy bush? nahhh

I think its funny how all the reps always go on and on about taxes... WE ARE Almost 10 trillion in debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  DO YOU THINK IT IS GOING TO PAY FOR ITSELF?????

Ok.......and if that doesn't work, then what?

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: September 28, 2008, 02:26:51 PM »
Ok.......and if that doesn't work, then what?

<raises his hand to answer>

Appease him!

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 28, 2008, 02:29:28 PM »

You're delusional.............. .........

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 28, 2008, 03:14:40 PM »
1) Coach, Bush has Socialized America more than ANY president in US history. we're closer to Communism under Bush......why can't you see that ? Bush has spent, spent, spent....more than 42 of his predecessors combined. in my mind that's not a conservative republican.

2) personally i'll get pounded with additional taxes under Obama's plan. (both income and cap. gains) but i accept that for the betterment of our country. the lower-middle class is tapped out, so they can't help. IMO, those who can must step forward.

3) yes, i currently own 4 homes...looking for a 5th. (no mortgages) so right now my property taxes have lowered a little with the housing collapse and that's good news !  :D

Coach, like me, the majority of my friends tend to be republican. sadly, nearly every one of them is more concerned with paying higher taxes then the country's direction. i'll never understand that logic.  :-\

besides, i'll gladly pay higher taxes just to avoid having Sarah "bag of rocks" Palin potentially be my president.

so will i vote for Obama ? not sure. voting for McCain and his inept running mate is completely out of the question.

NT

With the programs that Obama wants to instill, you haven't seen spending yet...................

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #56 on: September 28, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »
Real intellegent answer you have there. I didn't say Obama is going to LET the country get bombed. I don't even think HE want s that. But cutting our military budget means lighting up on security and leaving us vulnerable for attack. Again, where he graduated doesn't mean squat.

Did you not see the debate?

It was McCain who said he could cut military budgets!

Obama declared he wanted to use the military wisely by finishing the job

If you have a whole bunch of money, and blow it foolishly, when you need it, it won't be there.
By the same token, prudent & wise investment, provides a return that will be there when needed.

The same can be said about America's military strength.

If you're squandering lives and resources when unecessary, where will you find the soldiers when you need them?

“How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?” --Proverbs 6:9

The statesman who yields to war fever...is no longer the master of policy but the slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events. --Sir Winston Churchill
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 28, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »
And you come across as the typical nieve left winger who doesn't have a clue at the way things are run at that level.  And neither does your buddy Obama, with all his education.  This guy thinks he can sit down with a terroist like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and discuss their differences.
You guys are in for a rude awakening with Obama, you'll be paying as much taxes as the Canadians..............h ahahahaah

NEW RULE:

If you're going to use the word naive in reference to someone, you should at least know how to spell it.

What do you have against Achmadinejad anyway?
He's a hawk, staunchly conservative hard right winger... that appears to be right up your ally.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 28, 2008, 04:32:14 PM »
Yes...they hate us for who they are not.

Let me know when you understand what I said above.

Lobotomized warmongering sheeple?
You do have a point.  :-*
w

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: September 28, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
NEW RULE:

If you're going to use the word naive in reference to someone, you should at least know how to spell it.

What do you have against Achmadinejad anyway?
He's a hawk, staunchly conservative hard right winger... that appears to be right up your ally.
He's a terroist who doesn't care about the state of his own people, who most are living in harsh conditions.  And concentrates his money and attention on getting rid of Isreal.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »
He's a terroist who doesn't care about the state of his own people, who most are living in harsh conditions.  And concentrates his money and attention on getting rid of Isrealfurthering Israeli interests to the detriment of his own country.

Who Bush?

NEW RULES:

If you're going to call someone a terrorist, you should at least know how to spell it.

If you're going to refer to Israel, you should at least know how to spell it.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2008, 06:29:01 PM »
Who Bush?

NEW RULE:

If you're going to refer to Israel, you should at least know how to spell it.

Is this where you claim that Israel runs the U.S. and that we're all puppets of shadow forces pulling the strings from Jerusalem, she who got caught lying about her IQ and peddles shitty gas caps?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2008, 09:34:54 AM »
Yes...they hate us for who they are not.

Let me know when you understand what I said above.

Could you use smaller words next time?  ::)