Author Topic: Jay 06: Fluke???  (Read 903 times)

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
Jay 06: Fluke???
« on: September 28, 2008, 08:59:57 AM »
Was Jays 06 Olympia condition a fluke. He said he fell ill before the contest which made him drop a lot of water and he thought that he could have come in bigger that year. However droping the weight seemed to be in his favor. Both in 07 and 08 he fuck up at the last minute and comes in holding an ocean of water which he tries to fix up and comes in flat as well. Even though I thought Jay 04 looked great he was soft, so technicaly he's only been in good condition for a total of 3 maybe 4 O appearences; 01, 05, 06 and arguably 04 due to his size and fullness. Maybe Jay needs to start working with a "guru" and stop thinking he is an expert, because with his size and width if he could just come in shape the contest is his with his only true physique threat being Martinez and perhaps wolf in a few years. Jay's hit or miss condition frustrates me as a Cutler and mass monsters fan. Next year the man to look for is Victor, as he has the size, roundness and shape the most dominant Mr. O's have exuded in the past, because if Jay does decide to come back he'll probrably fuck up yet again.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Jay 06: Fluke???
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 09:06:38 AM »
Was Jays 06 Olympia condition a fluke. He said he fell ill before the contest which made him drop a lot of water and he thought that he could have come in bigger that year. However droping the weight seemed to be in his favor. Both in 07 and 08 he fuck up at the last minute and comes in holding an ocean of water which he tries to fix up and comes in flat as well. Even though I thought Jay 04 looked great he was soft, so technicaly he's only been in good condition for a total of 3 maybe 4 O appearences; 01, 05, 06 and arguably 04 due to his size and fullness. Maybe Jay needs to start working with a "guru" and stop thinking he is an expert, because with his size and width if he could just come in shape the contest is his with his only true physique threat being Martinez and perhaps wolf in a few years. Jay's hit or miss condition frustrates me as a Cutler and mass monsters fan. Next year the man to look for is Victor, as he has the size, roundness and shape the most dominant Mr. O's have exuded in the past, because if Jay does decide to come back he'll probrably fuck up yet again.

Bro, I can see why you are so confused - you're a fan of Jay Cutler and mass monsters.  That's great and all, but I've got some news for you - the BBing judges might have FINALLY woken up and will be rewarding more aesthetically pleasing physiques.  Accept and embrace this change, as its the only way bodybuilding will stay alive.  DEX WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY LAST NIGHT WHEN EXPLAINING THIS! 

Come into the light and join is.  You can do better than pull for Jay Cutler.  I suggest Dennis Wolf. And yes, Victor Martinez is the even better option.  Victor is the most complete bodybuilder in the world right now.  I hope he gets a fair shake at the 2009 Olympia.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 09:13:11 AM »
Bro, I can see why you are so confused - you're a fan of Jay Cutler and mass monsters.  That's great and all, but I've got some news for you - the BBing judges might have FINALLY woken up and will be rewarding more aesthetically pleasing physiques.  Accept and embrace this change, as its the only way bodybuilding will stay alive.  DEX WAS RIGHT ON THE MONEY LAST NIGHT WHEN EXPLAINING THIS! 

Come into the light and join is.  You can do better than pull for Jay Cutler.  I suggest Dennis Wolf. And yes, Victor Martinez is the even better option.  Victor is the most complete bodybuilder in the world right now.  I hope he gets a fair shake at the 2009 Olympia.
I know I'm biased to the mass monsters, but I did acknowlege Dex as the deserving winner. My point was that Cutler fucks up a lot but you cant say an in shape 01 cutler would not have deserved the win last night. And yes Martinez is my other favorite as he is huge and pleasing but he is also hit or miss like Jay as far as conditioning.

I dont care if bb goes mainstream. I think the best man should always win and an in shape Cutler is pretty high up there.

WAR Victor in 09!!!

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 09:17:13 AM »
dude, its easy to say "get with somebody else" besides chad. Chad IS good at what he does. He is great. there is NO magical formula for coming in to a show at perfect conditiong.But, there are techniques that everyone uses, its just getting everything for perfect timing. There are so many critical "little things" that have to be done.

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 09:24:16 AM »
dude, its easy to say "get with somebody else" besides chad. Chad IS good at what he does. He is great. there is NO magical formula for coming in to a show at perfect conditiong.But, there are techniques that everyone uses, its just getting everything for perfect timing. There are so many critical "little things" that have to be done.
I am not bashing Chad, but what Jay's done with his timing the past 2 years has been subpar...maybe he needs to get sick before every contest and drop that water.

andydude00

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 11:01:42 AM »
Chad works with Jay too? Maybe Jay needs Milos?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 11:04:16 AM »
I dont think Jay works with Chad. I could be wrong though...

RC Money

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 11:38:52 AM »
I dont think Jay works with Chad. I could be wrong though...
I didnt think so either, I belive he used to work with Chris Aceto and now did his own thing but I was just going with what the other guy said.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 11:43:24 AM »
no worries dude.

an in shape cutler took down ronnie. so he can take down dexter too (besides, Jay has beat Dexter like 20 times in his career already)