Author Topic: WHAT THE HELL!!  (Read 1343 times)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
WHAT THE HELL!!
« on: September 28, 2008, 02:59:32 PM »
 Jay Cutler has one two olympias now, he got second last night. After he won both his O' you had the like's of Shawen Ray, Flex, Cormier, Melvin and Dexter making fun of it, claiming politics, that a black man cant win against a big, blonde white guy. I think some white athletes should start bitchin about how Melvin makes it so high while he isn't ripped while guys like Rockell get screwed. Let's start playing politics and lets start disrespecting and laughin and bitching about every think we see wrong in them

m8

• Getbig V
Re: WHAT THE HELL!!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 03:01:30 PM »
Ronnie Rockel was x645646879621 better than Melvin. He got screwed as usual.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »
Jay Cutler has one two olympias now, he got second last night. After he won both his O' you had the like's of Shawen Ray, Flex, Cormier, Melvin and Dexter making fun of it, claiming politics, that a black man cant win against a big, blonde white guy. I think some white athletes should start bitchin about how Melvin makes it so high while he isn't ripped while guys like Rockell get screwed. Let's start playing politics and lets start disrespecting and laughin and bitching about every think we see wrong in them
The nation of Poland requests that you kill yourself for the benefit of all its citizens.
!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »

Wow, Polka, you cannot spell or decipher which words should be in place of others worth SHIT!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 04:11:19 PM »

Wow, Polka, you cannot spell or decipher which words should be in place of others worth SHIT!!!!
Lol, and you cannot spell Polska's name.

I'm justing busting ya, YB.  You made me laugh with that and I needed it.  Thanks.   ;)
:D Weee

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 04:18:23 PM »

Yes, an excellent idea. Then we will all look & sound like idiots too.
a

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 10:25:35 AM »
Lol, and you cannot spell Polska's name.

I'm justing busting ya, YB.  You made me laugh with that and I needed it.  Thanks.   ;)

Guilty as charged!!! :-[

Read too fast and with him being spoken of as Polish, I just took the name as a misspelling as well as a joke on liking polka music.

Are you going to spank me now? ::) ;D

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 10:42:21 AM »
Jay Cutler has one won two olympias now, he got second last night. After he won both his O' you had the like's of Shawen Ray, Flex, Cormier, Melvin and Dexter making fun of it, claiming politics, that a black man cant win against a big, blonde white guy. I think some white athletes should start bitchin about how Melvin makes it so high while he isn't ripped while guys like Rockell get screwed. Let's start playing politics and lets start disrespecting and laughin and bitching about every think we see wrong in them

Did I miss something?  I thought that Jay "won" his 2nd Olympia last year and lost last night to Dexter Jackson.

As to a black man not being able to win against a "big, blonde, white guy," I think that big Ronnie proved that that isn't the case.  He beat big, blonde, white Jay over and over again.