Author Topic: C'mon Liberals wake up  (Read 1083 times)

The Coach

C'mon Liberals wake up
« on: September 28, 2008, 03:30:32 PM »
Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was feted on Thursday night by left-wing U.S. religious leaders and self-styled pacifists at a gala reception at New York’s Hyatt hotel — which is owned by the family of the Obama campaign’s national finance chairperson, Penny Pritzker. Several thousand protesters gathered on 42nd street, directly across from the hotel, late Thursday afternoon, including Beth Gilinsky, president of the Jewish Action Alliance; Frank Gaffney, president of the Center for Security Policy; and the Rev. Keith Roderick, the Episcopal canon to persecuted Christians.

Ahmadinejad arrived at 8:45 p.m., nearly three hours late, and was protected by the Secret Service and Iranian security guards, Newsmax correspondent Kenneth R. Timmerman reported.

Inside, the Iranian president was given a warm welcome by John Brademas, a former congressman from Indiana who rose to become Democratic whip in the House from 1977-1981.

Also welcoming him was Nihad Awad, executive director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which was named as an “unindicted co-conspirator” in an alleged criminal conspiracy to fund the Palestinian terrorist organization Hamas.

Ahmadinejad began his address with an invocation of the 12th imam, according to a source who attended the event.

He made a similar invocation of the 12th imam at the start of his speech to the U.N. General Assembly on Tuesday, adding that he hoped his actions “would hasten the Imam’s return.” He went on to blast Israel and the United States in that speech.

The Mahdivist cult of Shia Islam, to which Ahmadinejad subscribes, holds that the 12th imam will “return” to earth after a period of worldwide conflagration, mass destruction, famine, and starvation.

By calling on his own actions to “hasten” the imam’s return, many scholars of Islam believe that Ahmadinejad is revealing his intention to provoke a world war.

Ahmadinejad has referred to Israel as “a dried, rotten tree that will collapse with a single storm,” and has called on the Muslim world to “prepare for the great war, so as to completely wipe out the Zionist regime and remove this cancerous growth.”

Government buildings in Tehran are festooned with giant banners that read, “Israel should be wiped out of the face of the world” in English and Persian. Similar banners are draped across Shahab-3 missiles when the Iranian regime drives them through the streets of Tehran in military parades, Timmerman reports.

Barack Obama has made negotiations with Ahmadinejad and other dictators a cornerstone of his foreign policy approach, in contrast to John McCain, who believes that the U.S. must spearhead an international coalition to prevent Iran from going nuclear.

Obama has said that he is ready to sit down with Ahmadinejad “without preconditions” to negotiate a sweeping security agreement with his regime. McCain has dismissed this as “reckless,” and McCain’s top foreign policy adviser, Randy Scheunemann, has called it “cowboy diplomacy.”

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: C'mon Liberals wake up
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 03:39:43 PM »
thanks neocons

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 03:47:01 PM »

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 03:50:13 PM »
Vote McCain/Palin....the sane choice!

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 03:52:15 PM »

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 03:57:35 PM »

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 04:23:27 PM »

Damn, look at the stick of a leg on Hasslehoff.  What is that, 2 inches in diameter?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 04:37:42 PM »
Damn, look at the stick of a leg on Hasslehoff.  What is that, 2 inches in diameter?

Ewwwwwwwwww!  Why are you checking out Hasselhoff's legs? That's even gayer than this thread.  :-X
w

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 05:17:50 PM »
How come I don't find it surprising that liberals have no problem with this?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »
Problem with what?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 05:26:06 PM »
Problem with what?

Hasselhoff's stick legs.

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 05:26:50 PM »
Problem with what?

Nothing Oz.....He's a great guy with a bad suit ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 05:27:19 PM »
Hasselhoff's stick legs.

I like YOURS waaaay better.  :-*
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 05:35:49 PM »
I like YOURS waaaay better.  :-*

Awwww shucks.  :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 05:36:11 PM »
Nothing Oz.....He's a great guy with a bad suit ::)

Lot of bad guys who are blow hards in the world.

What's the big deal?  This guy runs at the mouth all the time.

ExaCTLY what is the problem?

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 06:17:05 PM »
I can tell it was written by a right winger, they arent too big on FACTS so I dont really pay attention...

Last I heard the HILTON owns the HYATT hotel chain, so please explain this on in NYC owned by a family member of a Obama supporter?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 06:22:25 PM »
why post without a source?
G

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »

Lot of bad guys who are blow hards in the world.

What's the big deal?  This guy runs at the mouth all the time.

ExaCTLY what is the problem?
I guess it's all a joke then isn't?

Just a bunch of BS to get little people worried.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 07:02:37 PM »
lol... funny thread ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 07:22:11 PM »
Too bad McCain wasn't there.

Hey Coach, did you know that McCain can bench press over 400 lbs. ?
G

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 08:20:33 PM »
Dinosaur-like creatures are mentioned in the Bible. The Bible uses ancient names like "behemoth" (beh-HEE-moth) and "tannin." Behemoth means kingly, gigantic beasts. Tannin is a term which includes dragon-like animals and the great sea creatures such as whales, giant squids, and marine reptiles like the plesiosaurs (PLEE-see-oh-sors) that may have become extinct (died out).
The Bible's best description of a dinosaur-like animal is in Job chapter 40...

"Look at the behemoth, which I made along with you and which feed on grass like an ox. What strength he has in his loins, what power in the muscles of his belly! His tail sways like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are close-knit. His bones are tubes of bronze, his limbs like rods of iron. He ranks first among the works of God..."
     -Job 40:15-19 (NIV)

The book of Job is very old, written after the worldwide flood of Noah's time and probably about 2,000 years before Jesus was born. Here God describes a great king of the land animals like some of the biggest dinosaurs, the Diplodocus and Apatosaurus. It was a gigantic plant-eater with great muscles and very strong bones. The long Diplodocus had leg bones so strong that he could have held three others on his back.
 The behemoth were not afraid. They did not need to be; they were huge. Behemoth tails were so long and strong that God compared them to cedars--one of the largest and most spectacular trees of the ancient world.

After all the behemoth had died out, many people forgot about them. Dinosaurs were extinct and the fossil skeletons that are in museums today did not begin to be put together until about 150 years ago. Today, some people have mistakenly guessed that the behemoth mentioned in the Bible might be an elephant or a hippopotamus. But those animals do not have tails like the thick, tall trunks of cedar trees!