Author Topic: Sarah Palin Claims DINOSAURS and Humans Coexisted 6000 years ago. SCARY.  (Read 33666 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Sarah Palin Claims DINOSAURS and Humans Coexisted 6000 years ago. SCARY.
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2008, 06:46:58 PM »
You have got to be kidding me...
No I am not, but what do you care?

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2008, 06:48:33 PM »
:D doesnt your man OBAMA attend church also ? so either he beleives the same shit or he is a hypacrit ! Oh and  I forgot OBAMA attended the kind of church that also preaches RACE HATE ! he just noticed this after 20 years ! LOL !

Dont forget, he is also a muslim and best friends with Louis Farakhan.

The blackies love watermelon & stealing purses him.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »
No I am not, but what do you care?
Okay, then what leads you to believe this? You tell me why you think that dinosaurs and man lived together, and how dinosaur became extinct yet man survived.... then I will tell you why I think they didn't live together.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2008, 06:50:48 PM »
We live in the unknown and we just dont want to accept that.
So I think neither evolution or creation should be taught in schools.
I find Dawkins beliefs i.e. "the selfish gene" and what not to be very empty, and I wonder if he lived a positive, happy life.
I personally believe everything is inter connected and we are all part of some energy source.
If you dont believe in anything i suggest you drop some acid and/or eat a couple of shrooms to get yourself thinking.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2008, 06:52:37 PM »

He once kept one named "Dino" as a pet.  ;D
Because his mommy and daddy took him to church and that is what he was told at a young age, much like people in Iran, India, and North Korea.

Some people in North Korea think that their leader is a God as well.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2008, 06:54:57 PM »

He once kept one named "Dino" as a pet.  ;D

lol.
☠ Order of Nephilim

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »
Okay, then what leads you to believe this? You tell me why you think that dinosaurs and man lived together, and how dinosaur became extinct yet man survived.... then I will tell you why I think they didn't live together.
If you want you can google this topic and you will find that not 1 or 2 but thousands of people believe this, it really isn't uncommon to believe this, but if you want to believe your dating methods then cool, but we have are reasons why we believe in whats we do.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2008, 06:57:20 PM »
We live in the unknown and we just dont want to accept that.
So I think neither evolution or creation should be taught in schools.
I find Dawkins beliefs i.e. "the selfish gene" and what not to be very empty, and I wonder if he lived a positive, happy life.
I personally believe everything is inter connected and we are all part of some energy source.
If you dont believe in anything i suggest you drop some acid and/or eat a couple of shrooms to get yourself thinking.

maybe so, but carbon dating can verify that dinosaurs didn't exist 6,000 years and the Garden of eden concept.
I

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2008, 06:58:54 PM »
If you want you can google this topic and you will find that not 1 or 2 but thousands of people believe this, it really isn't uncommon to believe this, but if you want to believe your dating methods then cool, but we have are reasons why we believe in whats we do.

how can you believe in a scientific proof?..either it is true or false..
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2008, 06:59:12 PM »

me too.  I'm not saying there isn't a creator, I'm not saying morality means nothing.  I don't know enough about it.

But, in a universe where everything is created from and driven by energy, it makes sense we're part of it.

And Mccain has said that Palin knows more about energy than "anyone else in the united states".

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2008, 07:01:04 PM »
maybe so, but carbon dating can verify that dinosaurs didn't exist 6,000 years and the Garden of eden concept.
No it can't because they don't use carbon dating to date dinosaurs.
how can you believe in a scientific proof?..either it is true or false..
Because to me its not proof, evidence at best.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
If something is proven, then it's proven.

Radio carbon dating is proven.. Oh but of course, you guys will just say that 'God' meant for it to deceive us, or make up some other nonsense to try and justify your beliefs.   ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2008, 07:06:21 PM »
No it can't because they don't use carbon dating to date dinosaurs.Because to me its not proof, evidence at best.

ummm..how do you prove something without evidence?  you cannot believe in science..either it is true or false. 

You can argue that the instruments used are flawed,or the data collected does not represent a sufficient sample size, or the people gathering the evidence lack sufficient data.

but belief is not part of the equation..this is fundamental to everything.
I

ASJChaotic

« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »
This coming from someone who thinks the Universe was made from a "Big Bang" ::)
coach supporting his republican friends even their stupidest remarks

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2008, 07:07:51 PM »

Radio carbon dating is proven.. Oh but of course, you guys will just say that 'God' meant for it to deceive us, or make up some other nonsense to try and justify your beliefs.   ::)

Camel, you cannot argue with irrational and non logical people.
I

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2008, 07:07:56 PM »

No I won't say that, Carbon dating isn`t accurate, but most people here will call me names for saying that. In one article in the National geographic magazine a freshly killed sealed carbon dated came up as 30 000 years old and a few sientest freely admited that every now and then there is flawed, so this is enough for me to believe that carbon dating is inaccurate, since then there has been thousands of cases that claim extremely old dates of remains that have only been dead for several hours.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2008, 07:08:55 PM »
No I won't say that, Carbon dating isn`t accurate, but most people here will call me names for saying that. In one article in the National geographic magazine a freshly killed sealed carbon dated came up as 30 000 years old and a few sientest freely admited that every now and then there is flawed, so this is enough for me to believe that carbon dating is inaccurate, since then there has been thousands of cases that claim extremely old dates of remains that have only been dead for several hours.

it would help if you provided a link?
I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »
Because to me its not proof, evidence at best.

Very strong evidence pointing to reality.

What kind of evidence does the Bible present?

You have a public official elected into office to best represent the people and do the right. Is it right that she believes in something incredibly ridiculous and irrational? Is it right she's for teaching our children things that are most likely not true, as opposed to something that has a much higher probability of being true?

Religious beliefs = strong correlation to less critical thinking ability. You have the United States, a nation that's always been on top and needs a educated future in the form of bright and well taught kids, not kids taught irrational stories from the Middle East.

So the scientists made a mistake.. Does that mean the technique is flawed? Does me putting you on a weight scale and applying the incorrect balance weights make the weight scale unproven all together?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2008, 07:10:53 PM »
I am reading the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov, it is interesting that he directly addresses Democracy and Capitalism.  He seems to think that as the population increases that a Democracy becomes more ineffective. Think about it, your vote is 1/300 million..soon it will be 1/1 billion, this makes individual votes statistically inconsequential.

Great series of books. I've read them several times, along with the Robot series. Just got copies of the Empire novels a few weeks ago.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2008, 07:12:04 PM »
it would help if you provided a link?
look it up yourself, its easy to find on google, i am dieting and frankly I really don`t care to lie about anything I`m just putting my 2 cents thats all, no need for disrespectful comments, I respect what others believe

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2008, 07:14:49 PM »
Very strong evidence pointing to reality.

What kind of evidence does the Bible present?

You have a public official elected into office to best represent the people and do the right. Is it right that she believes in something incredibly ridiculous and irrational? Is it right she's for teaching our children things that are most likely not true, as opposed to something that has a much higher probability of being true?

Religious beliefs = strong correlation to less critical thinking ability. You have the United States, a nation that's always been on top and needs a educated future in the form of bright and well taught kids, not kids taught irrational stories from the Middle East.

So the scientists made a mistake.. Does that mean the technique is flawed? Does me putting you on a weight scale and applying the incorrect balance weights make the weight scale unproven all together?
If you follow any type of statistics you will find that 3 fourths of the usa population believe we were created so I think your commont is`speaking only for yourself, she is representing America and she is on par with what the nation believes in

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2008, 07:16:00 PM »
Great series of books. I've read them several times, along with the Robot series. Just got copies of the Empire novels a few weeks ago.

great series, for me it underscores how little our government is actually doing for us.

1. Why don't we have a high speed rail system.
2. Why don't we have a high speed wireless/cell infrastructure.
3. Why don't we some kind of universal health care.

It is interesting that Japan and other Scandanivian countries have these, yet we don't.

I am really trying to figure out what our governemnt is actually doing for us...I recently saw I.O.U.S.A and I am truly terrified for our future.
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2008, 07:16:33 PM »
Nothing But MORONS in this thread.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »
If you follow any type of statistics you will find that 3 fourths of the usa population believe we were created so I think your commont is`speaking only for yourself, she is representing America and she is on par with what the nation believes in

ok....so were a nation of dumb fucks
DAWG

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2008, 07:17:09 PM »

Carbon dating is only "sometimes" accurate.

It's accurate when it puts the Dead Sea Scrolls at the age they're "hoped" to be, but it is incredibly accurate for things like the "Shroud of Turin."

It's really just a crap shoot.  The entire thing is based on a half life of roughly 6,000 years for Carbon 14.  Half lives are totally inaccurate.  Everyone knows that even though Tylenol has a half life of 4 hours, it can stay active in your system anywhere from .00001 seconds to 10 billion years.   This level of accuracy accounts for why Dinosaurs were kept as pets just a few thousands years ago.  

After all, the Bible mentions something about a lizard, so we know humans lived at the same time as them.
I believe it mentions this near the passage where it talks about stoning to death any women that grabs the testicles of a man who's fighting her husband, before the part where Jesus' lineage is shown to be special because it can be traced to Adam...which is tantamount to tracing bath water back to the faucet.

It's all there.  

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio