Author Topic: WOW! Can he breath OK?!?!?!  (Read 5847 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
WOW! Can he breath OK?!?!?!
« on: September 28, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: WOW! Can he breath OK?!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 07:34:38 PM »
health first, baby.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 08:06:43 PM »
funny thing is he's probably healthier their then on stage what with all the diuretics and t3,t4  and all the other shit these guys take to get ready to compete.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 08:07:13 PM »
Looks fat and happy to me.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »
Why does he have all that chalk on his legs?  Looks like he laid down in a parking lot after they just painted the lines.
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 08:12:50 PM »
Why does he have all that chalk on his legs?  Looks like he laid down in a parking lot after they just painted the lines.

He is deadlifting at a powerlifting meet hun (the chalk is for "traction"/bar don't slip)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 08:14:35 PM »
Ill have to take you to a "3 lift total" powerlifting meet (bench press,deadlift,and squat)
i haven't been to one in years they are actually fun!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 08:21:22 PM »
don't you two live together? couldn't you have said this in your own house?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 08:23:26 PM »
Laura is radioactive right now, they have to be apart for awhile longer.

Is that OK with you? ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 08:24:38 PM »

Laura is quarantined in another part of the house,she has cancer and has treatment that makes her radioactive and dangerous to be around, (i can get sick or worse from her radioactivity)
so we are communicating by phone and computer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 08:26:33 PM »
Ill have to take you to a "3 lift total" powerlifting meet (bench press,deadlift,and squat)
i haven't been to one in years they are actually fun!

I've only been to two BBing shows.  But I go to powerlifting shows a lot.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2008, 08:26:34 PM »
I'm sorry to read that.

Had no clue, hope all is well and getting better

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2008, 08:28:46 PM »

Thx Chaos!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 08:29:46 PM »
Laura is quarantined in another part of the house,she has cancer and has treatment that makes her radioactive and dangerous to be around, (i can get sick or worse from her radioactivity)
so we are communicating by phone and computer

wowow are u fucking serious--geezus--harsh.  Hope everything is well.  I ahve actually never heard of having to be in another part of the house but I have zero clue on cancer situations.  Thats nuts.  GET WELL Laura

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 08:30:26 PM »
It's true.  I just had a radiation treatment for my cancer and I have to stay in a different room than Mike for 5 days.  This is day 3.   :-\   

But even if we didn't have to be...what's the difference?  He should see my post, move away from the computer, come find me or yell out to me "He is deadlifting at a powerlifting meet hun (the chalk is for "traction"/bar don't slip) Ill have to take you to a "3 lift total" powerlifting meet (bench press,deadlift,and squat) i haven't been to one in years they are actually fun!" ?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2008, 08:31:38 PM »

didn't mean to sound like a dink.

Get better Laura.  :)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2008, 08:32:07 PM »
wowow are u fucking serious--geezus--harsh.  Hope everything is well.  I ahve actually never heard of having to be in another part of the house but I have zero clue on cancer situations.  Thats nuts.  GET WELL Laura

Since we have multiple bedrooms/bathrooms she can stay at home instead of at the hospital (i just have to stay away from her)

thx for all ur well-wishes thru this time in our lives!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 08:53:07 PM »
I didn't get the kind of radiation that most with cancer get (where the radiation is beamed onto the cancerous site from outside the body).  I had to actually ingest a radioactive pill.  The radiation then flows through my blood, tissue and organs attaching itself to any of the cells left and destroying them.  I was give a pretty high dosage so I have to stay away from people and animals for the 5 days.  I have to eat off paper plates and use plastic utensils.  We cannot use the same bathroom or be in the same living space, meaning if he's in the hall, I have to wait for him to pass through before I can go out to the bathroom or vice-versa. 

First day wasn't too bad.  A little nausea, bloat, dry mouth and loss my sense of taste.

Second day (yesterday-last night) was really really bad.  Thought I was going to die.  Uncontrollable shakes, full blown nausea, looked/felt 7 months pregnant, dry mouth/loss of taste and appetite, headache, fever, chills.  Just fricken aweful for me and heart-breaking for Mike, because I had to be that way by myself.  :(

Today, a better day.  Less nausea, still bloated, dry mouth, could taste my supper a little bit.  Still running a little fever, but not like last night.

Hopefully tomorrow is better and each day after closer to feeling normal.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2008, 08:55:59 PM »

you didn't know bro..................... .....all good

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2008, 08:58:31 PM »

chaos feels he speaks for everyone on here and for the benefit and future of this board

get well!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2008, 08:58:52 PM »
Thanks MB and avesher.   :)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2008, 09:00:54 PM »
That shit's crazy, Hope you get well soon and feel better.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2008, 09:05:18 PM »
It's true.  I just had a radiation treatment for my cancer and I have to stay in a different room than Mike for 5 days.  This is day 3.   :-\   

But even if we didn't have to be...what's the difference?  He should see my post, move away from the computer, come find me or yell out to me "He is deadlifting at a powerlifting meet hun (the chalk is for "traction"/bar don't slip) Ill have to take you to a "3 lift total" powerlifting meet (bench press,deadlift,and squat) i haven't been to one in years they are actually fun!" ?

Sorry to hear that, Laura. I wish you all the best.
HAHA, RON.....

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »
I didn't get the kind of radiation that most with cancer get (where the radiation is beamed onto the cancerous site from outside the body).  I had to actually ingest a radioactive pill.  The radiation then flows through my blood, tissue and organs attaching itself to any of the cells left and destroying them.  I was give a pretty high dosage so I have to stay away from people and animals for the 5 days.  I have to eat off paper plates and use plastic utensils.  We cannot use the same bathroom or be in the same living space, meaning if he's in the hall, I have to wait for him to pass through before I can go out to the bathroom or vice-versa. 

First day wasn't too bad.  A little nausea, bloat, dry mouth and loss my sense of taste.

Second day (yesterday-last night) was really really bad.  Thought I was going to die.  Uncontrollable shakes, full blown nausea, looked/felt 7 months pregnant, dry mouth/loss of taste and appetite, headache, fever, chills.  Just fricken aweful for me and heart-breaking for Mike, because I had to be that way by myself.  :(

Today, a better day.  Less nausea, still bloated, dry mouth, could taste my supper a little bit.  Still running a little fever, but not like last night.

Hopefully tomorrow is better and each day after closer to feeling normal.
Damn thats horrible,i feel bad for mike not being able to help you.
Hope you get better soon.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 09:28:48 PM »
that's terrible. what type of cancer do you have? I hope things go well for you.

It's Thyroid Cancer.  I've been told if you're gonna have cancer...this is the one you want.  It has the best cure rate.  I had my thyroid removed on August 12th.  The docs said the cancer was contained in the thyroid, that they didn't believe it spread and was just awaiting the pathology report to make sure that it hadn't.  The report came back and with what they call the "margin of error" they decided not to take a chance and decided to follow up with radiation, making the original appointment October 6th.  They took me off the cytamel for about 2 weeks (you have to have thryoid replacement therapy after they remove you thyroid because you can't live with the hormone the thyroid gives) but then took me off the cytamel because I was schedule for a whole body scan to see if there were cells left in my body (and you can't be on any thyroid replacement for the scan as the scan picks it up).  So, Wednesday they did the whole body scan, Thursday my doctor called me and said there were cells still in my body and that they moved my radiation up to Friday morning.  When I got to the hospital I found out they were giving me a pretty high dose of it.  I go back for another whole body scan on October 6th.  Hopefully they will not see any more cells.   :)