Author Topic: PBW: DEXTER JACKSON, "Mr. O" - Plus: Jay Cutler and Olympia Head Judge (Replay)  (Read 7947 times)

Andrew1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Dexter Jackson and Jay Cutler Highlight PBW Olympia Report

Dexter's First Interview as Mr. Olympia - Listen Now On-Demand

The 2008 Olympia Post-Show Report features a visit with newly crowned Mr. Olympia Champion Dexter Jackson.  Just 2 days after winning the biggest event of his life, "The Blade" discusses his emotional night in Las Vegas as he becomes just the 12th man to hold bodybuilding's greatest title.  PBW's post-contest report also includes an appearance by the former champ Jay Cutler.  The 2-time Olympia winner offers a candid response to his unexpected defeat along with his plans for 2009.  This weeks episode also includes a visit with Olympia Head Judge Jim Rockell and a Salute to Steve Stone.  Presented by MuscleTech, the 2008 Official Post Contest Report airs LIVE tonight at 8pm ET.

Visit the broadcast center: www.BodybuildingRadio.com

Olympia Preview Series - Listen "On-Demand"  --  Available now at Replay Central (courtesy of Bodybuilding.com)

Presented by MuscleTech and brought to you by Bodybuilding.com and Flex Magazine.
Additional sponsors include The Muscle Asylum Project, MuscleTime.com, Max Muscle and Six Star Muscle Fuel.
PBW: The Official radio show of the 2008 Olympia Weekend (www.MrOlympia.com).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Find out if Jay has competed in his final bodybuilding contest.  One would assume that he will sail off on into the sunset on his yacht.  Ask Dexter what he thinks about talk that he will be a one hit wonder.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Wow...show sounds grrrreat

Really covering all the aspects huh..all the bases.The wnner , the loser , and he man who made that decision

sounds awesome , looking forward to it

Btw , the best shows are the ones where yourll use complete honesty and straightforwardness , using dplomacy makes a booooooooring ass show and a yawn fest.Brutal straightforwardness will bring in the listeners ...hardcopy style

BUt yourll nailed the guest lineup fo shure  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Dex was quite cocky confident in his last interview, that he'd be better than Jay.

Rarely do people back up their talk.  Dexter did.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
Ask Dexter what he thinks about talk that he will be a one hit wonder.

He's mentioned in interviews that he doesn't even care if he gets #2, he just wanted one to say that he did it.  I don't think the one-hit wonder talk bothers him much.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
He's mentioned in interviews that he doesn't even care if he gets #2, he just wanted one to say that he did it.  I don't think the one-hit wonder talk bothers him much.

I heard that also.  Its almost like he just wants one and he's happy with that.  I wonder how jealous Shawn Ray and Flex W are now that Dexter got his title.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Cutler just told Bob and Dan that he wants his title back.  Coming back next year! 

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
Cutler just told Bob and Dan that he wants his title back.  Coming back next year! 

Bullcrap.  Cutler is coming back?  Good news.  I bet he beats Dexter but me thinks Victor will beat BOTH of them!  ;D
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
Bullcrap.  Cutler is coming back?  Good news.  I bet he beats Dexter but me thinks Victor will beat BOTH of them!  ;D
Good luck Victor.