Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman CHARGING his fans $10 per every picture taken with him??  (Read 6433 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
If so, Ronnie is scumbag...

Why would an IFBB professional the likes of Ronnie Coleman charge a fan $10 to snap a picture with their own camera?

I could understand if Ronnie was bringing in his own pictures signed and ready to sell for a small price, something along the lines of $3 in order to cover the cost of printing those pictures on glossy 10x10 photo paper & maybe to cover the cost of the marker used to sign, but to charge a fan $10 to use their own digital cameras to snap a picture of an old, fat pro is unheard of.

I know what some of you will say, "It was his wife that was demanding people to pay $10 for every picture taken, not Ronnie himself".  Well, that's even worse because it stands as testament to the fact that Ronnie doesn't have the balls to tell his fans to their face that they must pay $10 for a picture, instead he sends out a skirt to do his dirty bidding.

JerryMe, you should have said "FUCK YOU" to Ronnie Coleman's wife and then walked off in anger, while viciously snapping pictures of them both in disgrace. 

$10...........please...

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie Coleman CHARGING his fans $10 per every picture taken with him??
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »

some good points and counterpoints in your thesis

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:45:24 AM »
You stupid cumbag?

He needs to make a living.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 10:45:37 AM »
He's at BSN's booth, right?

I wonder how they split the $.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 10:49:28 AM »
You stupid cumbag?

He needs to make a living.

He does make a good living, he still has endorsement contracts you fucking fool.  Why would he charge people $10 to take a fucking picture with their own camera?!?!

Like I said earlier on, if he had gone through the trouble of buying his own photo paper and printing out various pictures of himself to then have signed each and every one of them, I would have been able to swallow a small fee of about $3 to cover printing & paper costs, not to mention time, but to charge $10 just stand his fat ass up and snap a picture next to a fan!?!?

No fucking way, Ronnie is a fucking scumbag worse than Lou Ferrigno!
"1"

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:07 AM »

Why would an IFBB professional the likes of Ronnie Coleman charge a fan $10 to snap a picture with their own camera?

I could understand if Ronnie was bringing in his own pictures signed and ready to sell for a small price, something along the lines of $3 in order to cover the cost of printing those pictures on glossy 10x10 photo paper & maybe to cover the cost of the marker used to sign, but to charge a fan $10 to use their own digital cameras to snap a picture of an old, fat pro is unheard of.

I know what some of you will say, "It was his wife that was demanding people to pay $10 for every picture taken, not Ronnie himself".  Well, that's even worse because it stands as testament to the fact that Ronnie doesn't have the balls to tell his fans to their face that they must pay $10 for a picture, instead he sends out a skirt to do his dirty bidding.

JerryMe, you should have said "FUCK YOU" to Ronnie Coleman's wife and then walked off in anger, while viciously snapping pictures of them both in disgrace. 

$10...........please...

Agreed.......  Or at least looked at Ronnie and then back at her, took a pic of Ronnie and then said "uh, thats OK."

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:16 AM »
Sounds to me OneMoreRep is a communist.
Z

Jizzacked

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 10:52:25 AM »
to charge a fan $10 to use their own digital cameras to snap a picture of an old, fat pro is unheard of.

have you not heard of ferrigno's picture policy?

on a side note, it sounds like his wife needs a lesson in public relations.  rudeness and creating and awkward situation for you is the type of shit that spreads fast these days thanks to places like getbig.  if he is really hurting for money that sucks, but if his fans are subjected to this sort of shit I could see that as compromising one of the probably few streams of income he still has.  people tend to focus on the negative experiences and stories much more than the positive ones.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »
If people are stupid enough to pay it serves them right.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 10:55:42 AM »
This is what happens when you blow all your money on cars and rims  :-\
Team Yates

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 10:56:14 AM »
Shit I started a thread too for this.  I will erase

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 10:57:21 AM »

also looking at it in the same light but from the bottom end of the hierarchy if those needs ( charging $10 ) which have been exaggerated through clever manipulation of the group mind could be could be transcended or at leat minimised, then the higher levels of potential inherent in human nature can be actualised. which is what i recognise happening in his life as i realise his true nature

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »
even if i would be broke it would NEVER cross my mind to ask people money for that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »
wait, so people didn't find out about the $10 fee until AFTER they had waited in line 30 minutes to meet Ronnie?

Damn...

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 11:02:49 AM »

in the beginning there is an unconditioned reaction UR (e.g. greed) to an unconditioned stimulus US (e.g.$10)

then there is a coupling of an neutral stimulus (CS), which is presented together with the US after some trials, the former neutral stimulus alone is able to cause the UR

spinnis

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 11:03:27 AM »
Ronnie is doing it because his Bitch is forcing him too.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 11:03:49 AM »
in the beginning there is an unconditioned reaction UR (e.g. greed) to an unconditioned stimulus US (e.g.$10)

then there is a coupling of an neutral stimulus (CS), which is presented together with the US after some trials, the former neutral stimulus alone is able to cause the UR

Very unstimulating...

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 11:06:09 AM »

heaven shall spit blood in his face
and the blood shall flow into the earth
and the earth shall berent asunder
at the graveyard of Olympia !

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 11:11:48 AM »
even if i would be broke it would NEVER cross my mind to ask people money for that.

you're a very nice guy "mars"

E
E

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 11:12:17 AM »
More shabby than gypsy's

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 11:14:53 AM »
Wow...
Talk about being desperate.

Jay will NEVER do that.  I repeat....
NEVER...
Most are all show no go!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »

$10...........please...

this a new low for bodybuilding. this is worst than Lou ferrigno. maybe, Ronnie has file for bankrupcy or he needs the money to payoff his wedding bills....lol. this shit is ridiculous
Get Big, or Die Trying

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »

this a new low for bodybuilding. this is worst than Lou ferrigno. maybe, Ronnie has file for bankrupcy or he needs the money to payoff his wedding bills....lol. this shit is ridiculous

Not even Shawn Ray would pull such a stunt!

"1"

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 11:50:03 AM »
If people are stupid enough to pay it serves them right.

You calling jerryme7 stupid?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »
maybe Ronnie's just too black to put his olympia income into an IRA instead of rims?
Deep Tissue Massage