Author Topic: What if McCain/Obama just said "This is what I can do. Like it or leave it"  (Read 394 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
Obama, Mccain, Clinton, etc all have been GRILLED for soooo long by everyone on Earth. They are not superhumans, and will never deliver an answer that people will agree on. " Well Obama doesnt do this, McCain thinks that, Palin hasnt achieved this or that" - etc etc etc. I understand CEO of America is a relatively important position, so why cant a candidate just simply say boldly to everyone on the planet:

-These are my personal/religious views
-This is how I plan to fix this, or help with that.
-These are my ideas for economy, war, environent, etc
-Deliver a structured format for all of this, and be a "mans man" so that the little guy can count.

all these candidates say whatever it takes, so it all seems to be "who lies best"

That_Guy

• Getbig II
  • What the hell does this do?
Re: What if McCain/Obama just said "This is what I can do. Like it or leave it"
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 06:49:24 PM »
100% agree!  It takes a set to stand up and say this is me, love it or leave it.  Of course, one could argue that the reason they do that is to get the people to elect them so they can get paid by special interests.  Some could say it is a bit like the IFBB.  The masses say one thing while the few influential groups pull the strings.