Author Topic: "Thor" next SUPER HERO to get big screen treatment  (Read 73852 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
Re: "Thor" next SUPER HERO to get big screen treatment
« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2008, 12:08:18 PM »

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2008, 12:10:48 PM »
Did you guys not the animated Avengers movie where Hulk owns the whole crew including Thor.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2008, 12:25:22 PM »
you are funny panda why not post the part from this same comic book when thor knock out hulk cold..... stone cold....
show that bit too
 ;D

because that was only the 2nd of the 3 fights they had in that arc, he hulk won at the end, leaving thor totally crushed - and almost dead.  ;)
This scan says it all.

AND THIS IS WITHOUT HIS HAMMER.

Everybody knows that Thor always holds back against Hulk because he respects Banner.

If he didn't, he would teleport him, godblast him, or go back in time to defeat him.

IT WOULD BE TOO EASY. 

Take a look at who Thor has defeated versus who Hulk has defeated, and you'll see my point.

again the facts i have staed are true, i can list every single comic where they fought, and the outcome was that hulk has won 5 overall and thor has only won 2 , and that does not even include the ultimate universe where hulk picked up the hammer and knocked out thor  ;)

if i include that its 6-2  8)

Did you guys not the animated Avengers movie where Hulk owns the whole crew including Thor

have you even read this thread ?
175lbs by 31st July

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2008, 12:26:16 PM »
This thread has potential

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2008, 12:28:39 PM »
Here, watch this. This dude explains why Juggernaut is physically more strong than Hulk.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »
no panda he didnt win that fight... draw.. if anything i would give it to thor
you are cunning  ;D but that is useless against a guy like me i have every thor hulk confrontation ever printed
in that issue i give it to hor because he knocked out the hulk completeley and the hulk was dying because he couldnt breathe on the planet thor had teleported him to thor was carryin his lifeless body to another planet he then sucker punched thor and three more blows which brings us to the panel u so cleverly posted  in essence he it thor when thor was trying to save his live
that equals loss nice try though
and right after that panel thor was up on his feet and usingg is hammer to batter hulk with the elements
like i said
nice try panda
I DARE you to post the whole comic and prove me wrong
 8)
choice is an illusion

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2008, 12:40:26 PM »
Here, watch this. This dude explains why Juggernaut is physically more strong than Hulk.

hahahahahaha

that skinny twink is so weak he cannot even hold the camera steady.

he knows nothing of the power of the hulk. he claims none can stop the juggernaught when he's moving, and that the juggernaught is stronger  ::) - i have already pointed out the hulk did stop him in Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #457. He then proceeds to slap him around.  8)

they have fought 7 times - the hulk has won 3 times (including stopping jugernaught while running at him - supposedly not possible   ), juggernaught has won 1, with the rest a draw.
175lbs by 31st July

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2008, 12:44:57 PM »
have you even read this thread ?
[/quote]
No not the whole thing, was this already posted?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »
you are cunning  ;D but that is useless against a guy like me i have every thor hulk confrontation ever printed
in that issue i give it to hor because he knocked out the hulk completeley and the hulk was dying because he couldnt breathe on the planet thor had teleported him to thor was carryin his lifeless body to another planet he then sucker punched thor and three more blows which brings us to the panel u so cleverly posted  in essence he it thor when thor was trying to save his live
and right after that panel thor was up on his feet and usingg is hammer to batter hulk with the elements
like i said
nice try panda
 8)

Mesmorph you wont like me when i'm angry  ;D

ok, prepare to be owned.

this fight happened in hulk annual 2001

fight no1: Thor transports he and the Hulk into another dimension to protect the innocents from the destruction their fight is going to cause. Hulk throws Thor into a mountain. The mountain shatters and causes an avalanche that buries Thor. Hulk waits for a minute, but when Thor doesn’t come out Hulk takes off to figure out where he is. (see 1st 2 pics)

fight no2: Thor decides that he was wrong to bring Hulk here and let him destroy this dimension so he wants to take Hulk home. Hulk isn’t interested in anything Thor wants him to do and refuses. The two battle back and forth until Thor strikes Hulk with a bolt of lightning and knocks the Hulk out! ( see pics 3+4)

cont.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2008, 12:49:15 PM »
like i said
nice try panda
 8)

cont.

fight no3: Hulk wakes up as they arrive back on Earth. Hulk knocks Thor to the ground and starts pounding and pounding. Hulk leaves Thor lying in a heap not knowing if he is dead or alive. (see pics 4-6)

Owned
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #160 on: October 04, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »
Did you guys not the animated Avengers movie where Hulk owns the whole crew including Thor.

That is animated, not the comics, and would be considered Ultimates.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2008, 12:53:26 PM »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the hulk.

:D

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #162 on: October 04, 2008, 12:54:45 PM »
Mesmorph you wont like me when i'm angry  ;D

ok, prepare to be owned.

this fight happened in hulk annual 2001

fight no1: Thor transports he and the Hulk into another dimension to protect the innocents from the destruction their fight is going to cause.

Stop right there.

You just explained how easily it would be for Thor to win the fight.  He could have easily transported Hulk to another dimension.  Thor has never went bloodlusted after the Hulk.  If he did, HE WOULD KILL HIM.

HE WOULD KILL HIM.

Thor respects Banner and doesn't want to kill him so he holds back.  Happens most every time they fight.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 04, 2008, 12:58:31 PM »
Stop right there.

You just explained how easily it would be for Thor to win the fight.  He could have easily transported Hulk to another dimension.  Thor has never went bloodlusted after the Hulk.  If he did, HE WOULD KILL HIM.

HE WOULD KILL HIM.

Thor respects Banner and doesn't want to kill him so he holds back.  Happens most every time they fight.

CONDOM NOT LEARN LESSON FROM PANDA, PANDA SMASH PUNY CONDOM AGAIN  >:(

In Incredible Hulk vol. 2 #440: During the course of the fight it seems as though Hulk is totally enraged and that Thor has succumbed to the Warrior's Madness (that boosts his strength tenfold). Whether you believe that Hulk was just acting enraged or that the site of the bomb brought him back to reason Thor was in the full throes of Warrior Madness. Hulk saves Thor's life by punching him away from ground zero and still manages to get to his prepared hiding place. Either way you look at it Hulk took Thor's best shots and still used him exactly the way he wanted.

175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 04, 2008, 12:59:30 PM »
Stop right there.

HE WOULD KILL HIM.

again i never said thor couldn't use magic to beat him, however in a physical fight hulk wins every time.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2008, 01:06:11 PM »
BOOOOOOOOM

175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2008, 01:26:13 PM »
 i know what annual it was i have EVERY hulk thor fight ever.. remember
you proved my point dont break up into fight one fight 2 fight 3
... that pic proves everything hulk knocked out thor and saved him from dying....
hul punched him whiile he was carrying him to save his life....
come on now....
panda ..come better than that
choice is an illusion

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2008, 01:29:44 PM »
... that pic proves everything hulk knocked out thor and saved him from dying....
come on now....

I have some scans to show, can't get to them right now but I know Thor has had more superior showings than Panda is stating here.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2008, 01:33:53 PM »
come on now....

hahahahahahaha your post lacks logic or structure - are you drunk?

in the hulk annual 2001 they have 3 distinct fights, hulk beats thor twice, and thor beats hulk once. why would i not mention them  ??? how is that proving your point?

if you have every single comic, then you will know that what i have stated is true the hulk > thor.

hulk beats thor 5 times, and thor beats him twice. That is the entire history of them meeting. i can name every comic issue they meet.
175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »
hulk didnt win that fight it was a draw and it clearly proves thor nearly killed hulk then when he was carying hulk to save his like hulk sucker punched him.....
choice is an illusion

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »
I have some scans to show, can't get to them right now but I know Thor has had more superior showings than Panda is stating here.
i'm not lying. i can tell you the comics thor has beaten the hulk

Thor #489 - thor beats hulk as hulk tries his best not too get angry as if he did he would turn into savage verison. he didn't want that so thor beat a defenseless man in effect.

and the other is hulk annual 2001 fight no2.

the rest of the time it the fights were draws or hulk beat thor. 8)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »
hulk didnt win that fight it was a draw and it clearly proves thor nearly killed hulk then when he was carying hulk to save his like hulk sucker punched him.....
how can it be a draw when they fought 3 times, with hulk leaving him for dead twice  ???
175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2008, 01:43:59 PM »
its one comic hulk hit into a mountain the mountain collapsed
hulk wasnt knockd out
thor nearlly killed him
and then had to save his live that right there shows who the man is
hul punched thor while he was saving his life...
cmon dude
i told u every hulk thor confrontation
u cant pull the wool over my eyes
choice is an illusion

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »
Triple H...Fabio....Brad Pitt?  Come on people, none of those guys have the ability and look to play Thor compared to the greatest force in bodybuilding of the 21st century.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »
i'm not lying. i can tell you the comics thor has beaten the hulk

Thor #489 - thor beats hulk as hulk tries his best not too get angry as if he did he would turn into savage verison. he didn't want that so thor beat a defenseless man in effect.

and the other is hulk annual 2001 fight no2.

the rest of the time it the fights were draws or hulk beat thor. 8)

Oh Whoops did you forget this one?

Journey into the Mystery #112

After this panel Thor lets up for a second and Hulk collapses onto him, Thor retaliates by knocking Hulk into oblivion under a pile of rocks, then Hulk ran away.  Or is that another one of your Hulk victories?
 ::)