Author Topic: Gergen Calls House Republicans "Shockingly Irresponsible"  (Read 3574 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Gergen Calls House Republicans "Shockingly Irresponsible"
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »
LOL @ "poor babies"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: Gergen Calls House Republicans "Shockingly Irresponsible"
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:02:05 PM »
Gergen? The same guy that runs around in the Grove chasing other closet homosexual politicians, while mock sacrifices are being played out? hahaha I seriously wonder why the fuck he's on TV.

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 09:10:29 PM »
Why, because communism didn't come sooner?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 09:14:23 PM »
Gergen? The same guy that runs around in the Grove chasing other closet homosexual politicians, while mock sacrifices are being played out? hahaha I seriously wonder why the fuck he's on TV.
yup, the same guy lol!!!  The Alex Jones confrontation was priceless ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »
Why, because communism didn't come sooner?

Joe, do you support the corporate bailout bill of $700 billion?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2008, 09:21:17 PM »
yup, the same guy lol!!!  The Alex Jones confrontation was priceless ;D

That was great. hahaha Gergen looked pissed off but hopeless to do anything except say some lame shit. Alex' celebration at getting it on video was even better. lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2008, 09:21:31 PM »
That was great. hahaha Gergen looked pissed off but hopeless to do anything except say some lame shit. Alex' celebration at getting it on video was even better. lol

Booooom!!!! ;D

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2008, 09:25:23 PM »
Look at Alex' face!  ;D "Yeah, that was me! I crashed the party."   He's totally egging Gergen on and getting under his skin. Love it.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
Joe, do you support the corporate bailout bill of $700 billion?

Does he even know what it is?
w

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 09:46:04 PM »
No, I don't support it. Not at all.

Hey Jag, again, this is the politics board. If you go up a few boards you find the womens section where you can talk about fashion, make up, maxi-pads with wings (or not)....you know, women type things.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 09:49:57 PM »
Hey Jag, again, this is the politics board. If you go up a few boards you find the womens section where you can talk about fashion, make up, maxi-pads with wings (or not)....you know, women type things.
did you actually just say this???  I don't like Jag but this isn't right man.

The Coach

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 09:53:22 PM »
I know, sorry but she really pisses me off. I apologize (to you) delete the post if you choose.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 09:58:57 PM »

Joe,

Do you support the bailout bill?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 10:05:30 PM »
I know, sorry but she really pisses me off. I apologize (to you) delete the post if you choose.
no, no biggie, she pisses me off too.  I know you didn't mean it as a hit on women.  It just looked it so I called it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 10:06:45 PM »

Awww... whatsamatter coachypoo? do you need a hug?

In lieu of a hug, ...maybe I could send you some nice fuzzy Ojamas to keep you warm at night?

Would you like that?   :-*

w

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: To Coachypoo, ...with love
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 10:11:30 PM »

Too bad for you your girl Palin wasn't restricted to these types of interviews huh?

btw: Do you even know what the bailout bill is all about?  and if so... why not answer 240's question?

...or has Rush not yet spoken on it yet?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 10:19:05 PM »
no, no biggie, she pisses me off too.  I know you didn't mean it as a hit on women.  It just looked it so I called it.

I gotta disagree with you there. I'm not disputing he doesn't like me. I don't much care about that,
...but this was most definitely a "hit on women". We all have seen what the religious republican right think of women,
...it's nothing but utter disdain. Why else would they be running around trying to butt-fuck each other, ...and why on earth would they cheer such a dimwit as Palin, and offer her up as a suitable running mate? They actually think this deer in headlights will get a pass because she fvckable, and sad to admit, ...not much good for anything else.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 10:24:19 PM »
LOL... Rush did speak on it today.

joe, I was listening today.  were you?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 11:54:02 PM »
I gotta disagree with you there. I'm not disputing he doesn't like me. I don't much care about that,
...but this was most definitely a "hit on women". We all have seen what the religious republican right think of women,
...it's nothing but utter disdain. Why else would they be running around trying to butt-fuck each other, ...and why on earth would they cheer such a dimwit as Palin, and offer her up as a suitable running mate? They actually think this deer in headlights will get a pass because she fvckable, and sad to admit, ...not much good for anything else.

WTF?? Jag is a woman???

A/S/L!!!  ;D

See your statements seem more demeaning to women than anything I have seen most of these guys post. Is she ready to be president? No. But she has worked her way up probably despite some of the roadblock associated with her gender to a leadership position where she was doing very well. Was it a wise pick? Probably not, but the reason I think she is popular is a lot of people identify with her more than your typical bs politician.  We will see what she is really made of come thursday.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 12:49:31 AM »
WTF?? Jag is a woman???

Shhhhh, ...I think I told someone on here that I was really a transvestite, so keep it under your hat ok.  ;D

A/S/L!!!  ;D

Somewhere between 21 and death, ...hopefully closer to 21  ;)  /  Yes please  :P / Toronto Canada 

See your statements seem more demeaning to women than anything I have seen most of these guys post.

Some of my views on Palin could be considered that way indeed. But my statements about Palin have been directed specifically to Palin, and not ALL women.

It's like when I make statements about dumb Americans. I'm not talking about ALL Americans, ...just the stupid fucks who will be voting McCain 'cause they think he has what it takes or that the republicans are on a mission from God.

You have no idea how much that vapid bitch infuriates me. It wouldn't be such an issue if I had at least one lick of respect for her, but I don't, ...which makes it even harder to deal with. People like her ...they're easily enough tolerated when they stay out of harm's way, out in Alaska where she can keep out of my hair, but when she's put in a position to potentially affect MY life, ...and the lives of those I care about ...when she sets the cause back for millions, the way she has... I'm gonna have a few words to say about it, ...and I don't care how sexist those words sound. In her case, ...they are applicable. She IS a vapid, know nothing, empty-headed, piece of ass, a small step above Miss Teen South Carolina, whose only real cred she brings to the table is her ability to attract the dickbrained and/or redneck vote. I just wanna (as someone so eloquently put it previously) rip out my pubes in rage.  I know it's an unfair burden to place on her shoulders, ...especially since she so obviously is not ready for it, ...but the first female Vice Presidential candidate, or even Presidential candidate damned well better be up to it.

Is she ready to be president? No. But she has worked her way up probably despite some of the roadblock associated with her gender to a leadership position where she was doing very well. Was it a wise pick? Probably not, but the reason I think she is popular is a lot of people identify with her more than your typical bs politician.  We will see what she is really made of come thursday.

She clawed her way to where she is through connivance, duplicity, and megalomania, ...and she was NOT doing well.

She barely escaped recall as mayor, mismanaged the city's financial affairs, ...AND was in the midst of a bipartisan investigation that most probably would have ended her stint as governor.

The McCain / Palin ticket is a disgusting joke, ...and the joke is on Republicans.

The McCain / Palin ticket
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 12:55:30 AM »

w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:59 AM »

Did you hit your head or something?

We're not use to you making sense!

S

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 02:59:31 AM »

Now have him tell you why he doesn't support it? Does he even know?
His reasoning could just boil down to the fact that more Democrats voted for it than Republicans.
w

The Coach

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 08:40:07 AM »

No........the bill sucked in the first place. Besides, I'm not into the government taking over what is supposed to be a private entity. These people got themselves into it, let them get themselves out of it. Government should be a last resort for anything. Corruption was all throughout Fannie/Freddie and it was pointed out ALONG time ago. (see the video I posted in another thread that no one wanted to see). They got themselves into.....let them get themselves out of it. $700bil? File for bankruptcy.