Author Topic: pm q answered  (Read 5628 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm q answered
« on: September 29, 2008, 11:46:01 PM »
Hi, I had finished a 10 week cycle about a month ago but didn't use any PCT, lately i've been always in a sleepy mood all day long and I can never get anything done anymore like i used to.. would you know why this would b happening?

(I'm still on the ECA Stack)

it is because its in your head and the levels of extra androgen is reduced to normal levels slowly,,1 month post cycle you still have high hormone levels and pct is excuse of messege boards wanna be professionals,,pct not needed in 99% of cases unless you try to bring kids into the world and wanna do it right here right now post cycle insted of waiting,,if willing to wait pct is never needed because tthe human body is a marvelous organizm that aim at omeostasis and always get back to equilibrium thus bring you to yoru original testosterone levels at the final end of things,,

hrt is for the older people where the body testosterone is reduced permenantly due to aging,,as long as you are 40 and under your testosterone should go back no problem what so ever even if been on hromones 2 years straight ,,if its not and youre younger fella it means that you are either having health issues or already dead corpse

in general your loss of energy is most likley mental due to less strength in the gym and ofcourse eca makes you weak especially off hormones thus creating a negative effect on you while off hormones again while OFF HORMONES!

never use eca when completely off hormones because eca with no hormones is a waste of muscle receip,,fat girls that only want to lose weight no matter what ...they can use eca with no hormones but even they better have some muscle and good skin tone so they dont look like 60 year old sag at the final end of things
good luck

fallen angel

suckmymuscle

Re: pm q answered
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:27 PM »
it is because its in your head and the levels of extra androgen is reduced to normal levels slowly,,1 month post cycle you still have high hormone levels and pct is excuse of messege boards wanna be professionals,,pct not needed in 99% of cases unless you try to bring kids into the world and wanna do it right here right now post cycle insted of waiting,,if willing to wait pct is never needed because tthe human body is a marvelous organizm that aim at omeostasis and always get back to equilibrium thus bring you to yoru original testosterone levels at the final end of things,,

hrt is for the older people where the body testosterone is reduced permenantly due to aging,,as long as you are 40 and under your testosterone should go back no problem what so ever even if been on hromones 2 years straight ,,if its not and youre younger fella it means that you are either having health issues or already dead corpse

in general your loss of energy is most likley mental due to less strength in the gym and ofcourse eca makes you weak especially off hormones thus creating a negative effect on you while off hormones again while OFF HORMONES!

never use eca when completely off hormones because eca with no hormones is a waste of muscle receip,,fat girls that only want to lose weight no matter what ...they can use eca with no hormones but even they better have some muscle and good skin tone so they dont look like 60 year old sag at the final end of things
good luck

Why don't you use your time machine to go back in time and give yourself an abortion, drug dealer? You are a massive failure in every way, from the shitty pseudo-scientific advice you give to your moronic ramblings. Fuck off! :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

good luck

Spoken honestly. Good guidance gh15.

It's an honor to have you around getbig, was also nice speaking to you in person.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 11:59:00 PM »
Spoken honestly. Good guidance gh15.

It's an honor to have you around getbig, was also nice speaking to you in person.

Hha ha ha ha ha...what a fucking retard!!! If you actually believe that this moron is a pro bodybuilder than you are an even bigger moron than he is

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 12:00:23 AM »
  Hha ha ha ha ha...what a fucking retard!!! If you actually believe that this moron is a pro bodybuilder than you are an even bigger moron than he is

SUCKMYMUSCLE

meltdown.

dj15 is spot on, 100%, as always!!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 12:05:43 AM »
What would we do without you?
Thank you GOD OF HORMONES.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 12:08:31 AM »
What would we do without you?
Thank you GOD OF HORMONES.

I learned so much from gh15.

For example, i always thought i was a natural bodybuilder, but natural bodybuilders do not exist. Also, the pyramids were built with anti-gravity-element115-laser-scalpels by aliens with solar panel infrared eyes that remote control humans!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 12:10:08 AM »

For example, i always thought i was a natural bodybuilder, but natural bodybuilders do not exist. Also, the pyramids were built with anti-gravity-element115-laser-scalpels by aliens with solar panel infrared eyes that remote control humans!

:D,,atleast you make me laugh once in a while ,,its something too
fallen angel

suckmymuscle

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 12:10:17 AM »
meltdown.

dj15 is spot on, 100%, as always!!

Yes, his pseudo-science and unproven assertions are spot on, DonkeyCunt. I think you should remove your avatar of the ape because it is an insult to the ape which is definitely smarter than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 12:13:04 AM »
 Yes, his pseudo-science and unproven assertions are spot on, DonkeyCunt. I think you should remove your avatar of the ape because it is an insult to the ape which is definitely smarter than you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
that donky got in his head more brains than you can ever have even if reborn ,,he is a lot sharper ,,he gets to you through posting while you have a hard time to communicate at a simple level,,you are a nuckle head friend,,youre not plying arrogent ...you are truly are arrogent and for no reason ! :D
fallen angel

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 12:15:04 AM »
gh McCain is slipping in the polls and everyone is dreading Palin on the debate coming up. If he keeps slipping how will he be there to legalize hormones?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 12:17:45 AM »
:D,,atleast you make me laugh once in a while ,,its something too

I just restate what you wrote as 100% truth.

that donky got in his head more brains than you can ever have even if reborn ,,he is a lot sharper ,,he gets to you through posting while you have a hard time to communicate at a simple level,,you are a nuckle head friend,,youre not plying arrogent ...you are truly are arrogent and for no reason ! :D

Shhhh, alex23, you need to put a bit more mistakes into typing, otherwise no one will believe you you're european!  ;)

Thanks for the flowers btw.  ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 12:19:23 AM »

Ha ha ha...you are so stupid that you don't even realize that he's being sarcastic and making fun of you. And I'm sorry that you can't comprehend my vocabulary and complex thinking. Maybe I should take a trip to planet Nibiru to enlighten myself, or perhaps take a trip with you in your time machine and see where I went wrong in my life... :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 12:20:53 AM »
 Ha ha ha...you are so stupid that you don't even realize that he's being sarcastic and making fun of you. And I'm sorry that you can't comprehend my vocabulary and complex thinking. Maybe I should take a trip to planet Nibiru to enlighten myself, or perhaps take a trip with you in your time machine and see where I went wrong in my life... :-X

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You are totally dumb.

Sure Dennis knows i make fun of him, he s a man who can laugh about himself, a true hero.

Stop melting down all the time.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 12:21:08 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

friend ,,me and donky go long way ,,i know he make fun of many things but ATLEAST HE MAKE ME LAUGH YOU IMBACILE  :D you still havent made me laugh ..
yet
you got few more months though
fallen angel

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 12:28:18 AM »
Dennis James laying the smack down tonight!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 12:28:32 AM »
friend ,,me and donky go long way ,,i know he make fun of many things but ATLEAST HE MAKE ME LAUGH YOU IMBACILE  :D you still havent made me laugh ..
yet
you got few more months though

I sure should retribute you. I mean, you made me laugh a lot with your alien delusions and time-travelling conspiracies. It must be really hurting you that McCain is losing in all polls. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 12:33:13 AM »
 I sure should retribute you. I mean, you made me laugh a lot with your alien delusions and time-travelling conspiracies. It must be really hurting you that McCain is losing in all polls. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

polls say nothing, any idiot knows that.

What counts is election day.

(no rant, just simple truth)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 12:58:27 AM »
polls say nothing, any idiot knows that.

What counts is election day.

(no rant, just simple truth)

If polls meant nothing, then politicians wouldn't pay big bucks to have them done for them. Idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 01:07:13 AM »
  If polls meant nothing, then politicians wouldn't pay big bucks to have them done for them. Idiot.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

They show a tendency, so that you can adjust your campaigning but they say NOTHING about the chances you have on election day.

Just take a look at how polls work, they use a SAMPLE of 300-1000 persons, in the best cases.

Polling is a tool of campaigning, but they say nothing about election chances.

Hope this helps, you tool.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 01:20:11 AM »

I never knew this is how it was done. I shall spread the knowledge with all my friends ASAP! Because knowledge is power!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 01:23:49 AM »
I never knew this is how it was done. I shall spread the knowledge with all my friends ASAP! Because knowledge is power!

Don't forgetto mention Planet Nibiru and the Fish gods.

100% truth!

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 02:21:21 AM »

good luck

This goes without saying.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 02:47:27 AM »

good luck

Hi Alex23  :D

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 02:57:29 AM »
gh15 retaining informations that are very important. Mark my words: if Orion star at 90° with planet earth on a 22nd of may, make sure sunny weather or not too cloudy, then go to your backyard and start singing "I will survive" in yiddish, not hebrew, yiddish, very important. Triggers the hormones form outer space. 'cause you'll find there's  a little box inside your right ear where lives a tiny alien with a computer who likes disco linked to mothership on Planet Nibiru. Junction made, full of hormones, you become Mr.0 in less than two years and you start voting for the aging republicans.

gh15 approved or not?