Author Topic: Who here believe that Today was the day were the cards are reshuffled  (Read 738 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Forget all that conspiracy crap.
I'm 34 years old, and I had the occasional scare, I admit that the birdflew was scary for a short time and made me consider certain scenarios and what to do if they ever become real.
But this world wide crisis... this is something entirely different.

The one thing that held the western world together and forced certain people to make decission that would not kill us all was MONEY, i wonder hat the future will hold for us in store if that is taken away.

I believe this to be the most serious event since the Cuban Missile crisis, if you believe like I do in the fragileness of this society than
you know how close we are just right now to loose all that stuff we think makes us more advanced than lets say Afghanistan.
All this shit will go out of the window when it comes between you your family and "the others".
For instance, the first thing somebody said when talking about the crisis at the watercooler... I need to get me a gun.... haha can you
see how serious it is?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Who here believe that Today was the day were the cards are reshuffled
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 10:08:51 AM »
I'm 34 years old, and I had the occasional scare, I admit that the birdflew was scary for a short time and made me consider certain scenarios and what to do if they ever become real.

The one thing that held the western world together and forced certain people to make decission that would not kill us all was MONEY, i wonder hat the future will hold for us in store if that is taken away.

I believe this to be the most serious event since the Cuban Missile crisis, if you believe like I do in the fragileness of this society than
you know how close we are just right now to loose all that stuff we think makes us more advanced than lets say Afghanistan.
All this shit will go out of the window when it comes between you your family and "the others".
For instance, the first thing somebody said when talking about the crisis at the watercooler... I need to get me a gun.... haha can you
see how serious it is?

I think you need to get back on the meds ASAP

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 10:09:56 AM »
I think you need to get back on the meds ASAP

well you should be in favour of such an scenario PANDAEMONIUM ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 10:12:37 AM »
Don't worry.  DOW is up 250 points already.  Bush was using fear tactics and congress didn't back down this time.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 10:14:48 AM »
Don't worry.  DOW is up 250 points already.  Bush was using fear tactics and congress didn't back down this time.

It's not over...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 10:17:24 AM »
I believe it was poster named 'benz' who said it best yesterday....

Crisis? what crisis? today ive got bench press

;D

FUCK WALL STREET

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 10:17:51 AM »
well you should be in favour of such an scenario PANDAEMONIUM ;D

lol true, true ;D

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 10:19:08 AM »

see how serious it is?

I don't know but I bet you can find a way to blame people who use steroids for the problem(s).  ;D