Author Topic: I can't watch Palin interviews; they are just too embarassing.  (Read 785 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I can't watch Palin interviews; they are just too embarassing.
« on: September 30, 2008, 06:19:24 PM »
Does anyone else feel this way?
I hate the State.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: I can't watch Palin interviews; they are just too embarassing.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »
I am more conservative and lately I agree.  a little part of me dies inside everytime I watch one of these. I hope she shows me something on Thursday man.

I think most republicans feel like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest for the candidate we got stuck with. Unfortunetly the alternative seems much more disasterous for me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:03:02 PM »
they hate Obama so much that they'd elect TWO Palins into office.  As long as obammers doesn't win.  Hell, many of them would laugh and choose Two hitlers over one obama.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 09:14:05 PM »
they hate Obama so much that they'd elect TWO Palins into office.  As long as obammers doesn't win.  Hell, many of them would laugh and choose Two hitlers over one obama.

Are you psycho? I dont hate Obama at all. I dont care if he is black, hell he is more white than I am. I just think he will be a bad leader for this country.

I dont agree with his Healthcare Ideas.

I dont agree with his monetary polciy ideas (the ones he has let us know about)

I dont agree with his foreign policy stances

I dont feel comfortable with his 18 months on national office as a senator.

I dont like some of the people he has surrounded himself with

I dont agree with his stance on abortion

and on and on and on.....

Jackass democrats comparing palin to hitler is just stupid. same thing with bush. I mean seriously? Please.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 09:16:07 PM »
I am more conservative and lately I agree.  a little part of me dies inside everytime I watch one of these. I hope she shows me something on Thursday man.

I think most republicans feel like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest for the candidate we got stuck with. Unfortunetly the alternative seems much more disasterous for me.

From what I head tonight on FOX NOISE, the "debate" isnt going to be a "confrontational debate" more of a "express their views" if that makes sense...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 09:18:40 PM »
well, buffgeek, you are an educated voter.

most people aren't.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 09:20:15 PM »
Are you psycho? I dont hate Obama at all. I dont care if he is black, hell he is more white than I am. I just think he will be a bad leader for this country.

I dont agree with his Healthcare Ideas.   Can Respect that...

I dont agree with his monetary polciy ideas.  Can Respect that...

I dont agree with his foreign policy stances. Not sure on this one... what imparticular?

I dont feel comfortable with his 18 months on national office as a senator. Hes been a National senator for 3.5 years, but if 3.5 isnt enough... Can Respect that

I dont like some of the people he has surrounded himself with THIS ONE... Who???

I dont agree with his stance on abortion. Can Repsect  that..

and on and on and on.....

Jackass democrats comparing palin to hitler is just stupid. same thing with bush. I mean seriously? Please.

I don't compare her to Hitler, Hitler was a  intelligent smart man... he was fucked in the head, but he was  not stupid.  I compare her to Paris Hilton more so than Hitler

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 09:23:24 PM »
well, buffgeek, you are an educated voter.

most people aren't.

I agree, I respect peoples opinions when they actually do the research on the candidates and say "this is why" and its not some crap they saw on Fox News... Got no choice but to respect them...

As long as they are correct on what they are saying that is... if someone says "i dont like obama casue hes gonna raise my taxes!!!" and he works at McDonalds, i wanna smack him in the head, but if its a MD or a Attorney then I can say "yes he will raise your taxes and I can understand why"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »
As long as they are correct on what they are saying that is... if someone says "i dont like obama casue hes gonna raise my taxes!!!" and he works at McDonalds, i wanna smack him in the head, but if its a MD or a Attorney then I can say "yes he will raise your taxes and I can understand why"

hahaha quote of the night.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 09:30:51 PM »
I think he is very green in Foreign policy. His information comes from myriad advisers not personal experience. he didnt support the troop surge that was suggested by General in charge that recommened it. Would he have the forsight to listen to his commanders or would he give in to what he thought was popular at the time? His numerous mentions of a pullout of Iraq I think is irresponsible and disasterous.  I wish we didnt go in there. I hate how the region is destabalized. I dont argue with that. But what he intends to do scares me.

He has been a senator for 3.5 years, but began running for president after 18 months in office. That is what I am talking about. I am similary not comforatable with pailins 20 months on office.

ACORN, Tony Rezko, Jeremiah Wright, Frank Raines to name a few.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »
but if its a MD or a Attorney then I can say "yes he will raise your taxes and I can understand why"

Yes. We should punish success  ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 09:40:46 PM »
I think he is very green in Foreign policy. His information comes from myriad advisers not personal experience. he didnt support the troop surge that was suggested by General in charge that recommened it. Would he have the forsight to listen to his commanders or would he give in to what he thought was popular at the time? His numerous mentions of a pullout of Iraq I think is irresponsible and disasterous.  I wish we didnt go in there. I hate how the region is destabalized. I dont argue with that. But what he intends to do scares me.

The troop surge was a failure.  It had 2 agendas. Bring down the Violence CHECK!  Iraqis take over responsibility NOT CHECK.  So you cant say it was a good decision when only 50% actually worked. My opinion of course...

He has been a senator for 3.5 years, but began running for president after 18 months in office. That is what I am talking about. I am similary not comforatable with pailins 20 months on office.

I can understand that, but at the same time, he has been a senator for 8 years on the state level before the National Level, which is still experience... he has been running a campaign of 2500 people and over 5 million a month in expenses  the past 18 months. Even Conservative reporters have reported his campaign is ran perfectly.  And how a candidate runs their campaign shows how they will run their office... (Hillary was a wreck, and McCain is even a bigger wreck!) That little bit shows me how he will run his Staff in the White House... Again, my opinion

ACORN, Tony Rezko, Jeremiah Wright, Frank Raines to name a few.

I wont get started on Jeremiah Wright, I personally like him after watching him Bitch Slap the media during his press conference...

But at least you have a formulated opinion and stated the reasons why, and I totally respect it...

I could never vote for McCain... I dont think he will live through the first term, and I basicly look at Palin as the person that will run this country, and she is a total train wreck!

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »
Yes. We should punish success  ::)

Well to be honest, if they are paying 36% of their money to taxes they are fucking stupid and should fire their accountant... Iv never paid more than 20k in taxes and I'm in that "top tax bracket"

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 09:47:09 PM »
Well to be honest, if they are paying 36% of their money to taxes they are fucking stupid and should fire their accountant... Iv never paid more than 20k in taxes and I'm in that "top tax bracket"

If you are so quick for the Government to help out the less fortunate with higher taxes, why are you paying less than your share?

Or are you like the rest of the libs - "Do as I say not as I do"

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 09:51:13 PM »
If you are so quick for the Government to help out the less fortunate with higher taxes, why are you paying less than your share?

Or are you like the rest of the libs - "Do as I say not as I do"

Because I own my own company and my cost to make a buck costs me over 36 cents.  Perks of owning your own business... I pay  myself 1000 a week and I pay taxes on that 52k.  The rest of the money stays in the business and gets re invested in my business...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 10:14:35 AM »
hahaha quote of the night.

Obama has voted over and over again to raise taxes on those making as little as 45,000 a year.What in the blue hell would ever make you think he will stick to his 250,000 dollar threshhold?He already has said he will have to revisit the issue depending on the economy.He will raise EVERYONES taxes who actually has a job and makes a decent living.