Author Topic: Another Lou story from the O  (Read 6195 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Another Lou story from the O
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2008, 09:37:45 PM »
A kid at the gym approached me tonight all excited with pics he took at the Olympia expo. It was his first time and he was still buzzing. As we were going through his pics I noticed one of Ferigno looking down at his table. I asked him if Lou noticed him taking it and if he said anything. Apparently he asked Lou for a picture and Lou sternly replied " No, I am closed ! " with out ever looking up at the kid. So he takes a pic as he was walking away and Lou immediately puts his hand out and yells "that will cost you 20 bucks". The kid pays him and goes on his way. He had a blast but was let down by a childhood idol.
That bastard never let's us down huh?

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2008, 09:59:08 PM »
What Lou Should have done: Smiled for the picture, said something entertaining or funny, thanked the individual for being a fan of his and encouraged him to watch his next T.V. show or movie.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »
You guys f'in kill me. You knock the fact that he charges $20 for a photo but you are the same Jackasses that pay it.

Look up supply and demand....people pay his price  so why should he lower his price....

Stop bitchin about it and boycott it.

I don't know Lou and don't necessarily agree with him BUT obviously his shrewd business practices work!

There are over 40,000 posters on GETBig every month...I would take a guess that less then .001% of these poster actually give that ugly fuck a dime and I would bet that if 10% even seen him, 5% of them would tell there buddies about him being a complete douche bag...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2008, 11:19:35 PM »
You guys f'in kill me. You knock the fact that he charges $20 for a photo but you are the same Jackasses that pay it.

Look up supply and demand....people pay his price  so why should he lower his price....

Stop bitchin about it and boycott it.

I don't know Lou and don't necessarily agree with him BUT obviously his shrewd business practices work!

Hahahah...yes, alienating the fan base is a "shrewd business practice". I think that is the "shrewd business practice" that Enron, Worldcom, Bear Sterns Cos. and Lehman Brothers used too.

If fact Lou is doing SO GOOD at his business he is reduced to going to comic book conventions and BBing shows to hock photos from 30 years ago-and he still can only "sell" 50 pics per show ($1,000).

Lou is a fucking moron, he is disliked by virtually 99% of the BBing community-his core base-and it will never get better. Lou has burned any good will he ever had or could have built.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2008, 11:20:41 PM »
Maybe people pay him the $20 cause they feel sorry for him, if I was in his vicinity and snapped a pic, I'd laugh in his face if he actually had the nerve to ask me for $20

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 11:27:21 PM »
Maybe people pay him the $20 cause they feel sorry for him, if I was in his vicinity and snapped a pic, I'd laugh in his face if he actually had the nerve to ask me for $20

I'd tell Lou he has to pay ME $20 bucks  8)