Author Topic: Another Lou story from the O  (Read 6187 times)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Another Lou story from the O
« on: September 30, 2008, 08:19:07 PM »
A kid at the gym approached me tonight all excited with pics he took at the Olympia expo. It was his first time and he was still buzzing. As we were going through his pics I noticed one of Ferigno looking down at his table. I asked him if Lou noticed him taking it and if he said anything. Apparently he asked Lou for a picture and Lou sternly replied " No, I am closed ! " with out ever looking up at the kid. So he takes a pic as he was walking away and Lou immediately puts his hand out and yells "that will cost you 20 bucks". The kid pays him and goes on his way. He had a blast but was let down by a childhood idol.

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Another Lou story from the O
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 08:26:51 PM »
Good old Lou.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 08:31:33 PM »
A kid at the gym approached me tonight all excited with pics he took at the Olympia expo. It was his first time and he was still buzzing. As we were going through his pics I noticed one of Ferigno looking down at his table. I asked him if Lou noticed him taking it and if he said anything. Apparently he asked Lou for a picture and Lou sternly replied " No, I am closed ! " with out ever looking up at the kid. So he takes a pic as he was walking away and Lou immediately puts his hand out and yells "that will cost you 20 bucks". The kid pays him and goes on his way. He had a blast but was let down by a childhood idol.

My question is, what if the kid would have just walked away and said no?  What would have Lou done?  Would he have gone up to the kid and forced him to pay?  Would he have walked up and barricaded the kid to a corner preventing him from walking away?  Would he had resorted to getting real angry, turning green, growing 5 times his natural size and proceeded to smash things in anger?

Fuck Lou,
"1"

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 08:36:47 PM »

Sounds as though Lou has some Jewish blood in him  :-X
P

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 08:50:06 PM »
Lou is a fuckhat. >:(
A

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 08:58:26 PM »
Sounds as though Lou has some Jewish blood in him  :-X

Lou Ferrignostien?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 09:09:00 PM »
Lou's a worthless heap of shit.  My sister made me take a picture with him at a comic book convention that we took my nephew to.  He was a major prick and I bit my tongue and paid the twenty bucks anyway to make my sister happy.  Afterwards, she also commented on what a prick he is. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »
The kid little bitch pays him and goes on his way.

Fixed.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 09:18:42 PM »
Unbelievable...

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 09:26:07 PM »
So what if that jerkass wants to charge for photos, worse is that theres folks willing to pay for picd of a not very famous bb/actor whose sig is next to worthless when there's 1000's of pics of him online. And if we just assume for a second that Lou's sig is worth a shit then why would'nt he charge when these peolple could technicaly be making money off of them on ebay.
I remember when Valentino was making fun of this thinking that retarded delusional fuck was just jelous that nobody would ever pay to take a photo with his dipshit self...but he was certainly benefiting from it all coming off as a good guy and "defender" of the fans.

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 09:35:14 PM »
He should just sell some nice posters or 8x10's of himself at his booth and sign them for free.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 09:58:02 PM »
What a POS. But we already knew that.....
HAHA, RON.....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 10:41:47 PM »
Who in the hell would want to take the picture of a 50 something year old bodybuilder?

Jizzacked

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 11:30:26 PM »
are you for real?  serious question, I don't know if this satire.... did that really happen?  if so... damn.  lou is a fuckin dick.... who the fuck demands payment by a bystander if they are photographed?  fuckin surreal.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2008, 11:35:56 PM »
Ahahahahahahahaha  :o ;D

Unbelievable!
☠ Order of Nephilim

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 11:36:27 PM »
are you for real?  serious question, I don't know if this satire.... did that really happen?  if so... damn.  lou is a fuckin dick.... who the fuck demands payment by a bystander if they are photographed?  fuckin surreal.
In the mid to late 80's he had alot of muscle mass and very little body fat on his body, so yes, he is justified in this type of behaviour

peter north

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 11:42:24 PM »
Yeah Lou is a bastard.  A friend of mine talked to him at the 2004 Iron Man Fitexpo and he told Lou how he enjoyed watching him in, "The Incredible Hulk" tv series. So he asks Lou if he could take a picture with him and Lou says, "You have to buy something"
He was charging $20 for 8x10's!

I met John Cena who, is way more famous than Lou will ever be, and he took a pic with my friend and I and didn't ask for anything.

Lou is such a douche, I hope he goes deaf or something like that ;D

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 11:47:14 PM »
Yeah Lou is a bastard.  A friend of mine talked to him at the 2004 Iron Man Fitexpo and he told Lou how he enjoyed watching him in, "The Incredible Hulk" tv series. So he asks Lou if he could take a picture with him and Lou says, "You have to buy something"

I met John Cena who, is way more famous than Lou will ever be, and he took a pic with my friend and I and didn't ask for anything.

You should have blasted him in the eye with a super-charged jet of cum!
☠ Order of Nephilim

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 11:50:38 PM »
Karmas a bitch. I wonder how many bridges he has burned over the years.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 12:12:53 AM »

That's just it, people who ARE famous, don't go around pulling stupid shit like that. They are cool to their fans.

It's one thing to charge for a pic, but to be a prick while doing so, to the few people who still remember your sorry retarded & deaf ass, from some show 30 fucking years ago......not cool.
HAHA, RON.....

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 12:34:00 AM »

I'm surprised kids these days have even heard of Lou, let alone consider him a childhood idol.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »
Lou at 08' Mr.O

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 12:53:54 AM »
Whats amazing is Chick even made fun of him one year at the OLYmpia and Lou still to this day is doing shit like this...Just unfcking real...I think it would be fucking great if someone with some serious money hired some people to show up there with picket signs saying Boycott Lou Ferrigono...Or get this douche bag to say some nasty things to a kid while undercover video tapping it and then send it to Bill O'Reilly or something...O"reilly as much as I hate him can make a lot of people wish they were someone else...

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 01:19:41 AM »
how did Boc Chick make fun of Lou once?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 01:25:41 AM »
how did Boc Chick make fun of Lou once?

He (Chicardillo) played Lou in a shitty movie about Arnold.
HAHA, RON.....