Author Topic: Katie Couric is an owning machine  (Read 5134 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Katie Couric is an owning machine
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:20:03 PM »
She might be personally responsible for a 3 or 4 point drop in polls for Mccain.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Katie Couric is an owning machine
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 10:27:51 AM »
She might be personally responsible for a 3 or 4 point drop in polls for Mccain.

And yet,you say there is no liberal bias in the media.Does she go after Obama for Rev. Wright,Bill Ayers,Michelle the racist?No,she is no better then those cackling dykes on the view.By the way,NO ONE WATCHES HER SHOW,so I doubt she has ANY sway at all.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 10:32:01 AM »

And yet,you say there is no liberal bias in the media.Does she go after Obama for Rev. Wright,Bill Ayers,Michelle the racist?No,she is no better then those cackling dykes on the view.By the way,NO ONE WATCHES HER SHOW,so I doubt she has ANY sway at all.

She didn't make Palin answer those easy as hell questions so poorly.

Think about this: you're claiming that Couric is using a liberal bias because she threw the TOUGH question, "what newspapers do you read" at Palin?! Yeah, what an obvious liberal bias, definitely trying to make Palin look bad.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 10:32:15 AM »

Just as FOX's continual harping on Rev Wright cost obama few points easily.

"NO ONE", huh?  Bravo.  I wonder how many times these palin clips have been viewed in the last week.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 10:40:25 AM »
I love how you have your face wedged so far up Couric's butt, 240.  How can you breath ?lol 

Be honest, before this interview, you wouldn't give Katie Couric any respect at all as a serious news anchor, right?  Be honest.  hahahaha

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 10:51:27 AM »
PALIN PWNED HERSELF AND MCCAIN, END OF STORY
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 11:03:51 AM »
I love how you have your face wedged so far up Couric's butt, 240.  How can you breath ?lol 

Be honest, before this interview, you wouldn't give Katie Couric any respect at all as a serious news anchor, right?  Be honest.  hahahaha

Fact is that most of the interviews Palin's done since becoming the nominee has been carried out by Couric. It's not the questions from Katie that's upsetting, it's the ANSWERS FROM PALIN that are outright disturbing. How far up have you put your own head in Palin's ass?  :-\
from incomplete data

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 11:20:32 AM »
Just as FOX's continual harping on Rev Wright cost obama few points easily.

"NO ONE", huh?  Bravo.  I wonder how many times these palin clips have been viewed in the last week.

Yes,NO ONE watches her.Her ratings,much like those of MSNBC and Air America, are a joke.Rush Limbaugh has more listeners in a half an hour at anytime during the day then all those others mentioned have in a month.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 11:23:11 AM »
Fact is that most of the interviews Palin's done since becoming the nominee has been carried out by Couric. It's not the questions from Katie that's upsetting, it's the ANSWERS FROM PALIN that are outright disturbing. How far up have you put your own head in Palin's ass?  :-\

I guess you have no problem with Bidens gaffes such as claiming FDR went on tv in 1929 when the market crashed ????????

How about asking paraplegic people to stand up out of wheelchair???

Those are ok right?????????

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:55 AM »
I guess you have no problem with Bidens gaffes such as claiming FDR went on tv in 1929 when the market crashed ????????

How about asking paraplegic people to stand up out of wheelchair???

Those are ok right?????????

Dude, I understand if those things Biden said might diminish his credibility but in the overall, those things are at most trivial. I challenge anyone to participate in hundreds of interviews and rallies and not fuck up at some point. They all do it, Obama, Mccain, Biden AND Palin. That's not the issue here.

The issue is that Palin's answers are not fuckups, they are the truth showing her pure and utter incompetence and interviews after interviews continue to demonstrate this. Letting Israel attack Iran, what the hell?
from incomplete data

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:12 AM »
She didn't make Palin answer those easy as hell questions so poorly.

Think about this: you're claiming that Couric is using a liberal bias because she threw the TOUGH question, "what newspapers do you read" at Palin?! Yeah, what an obvious liberal bias, definitely trying to make Palin look bad.  ::)

Good post.  A reporter does her job and she's exercising liberal bias.  This argument cannot be won.  I have seen the ongoing rightwing victimization re the media and that tide's not turning.

The rightwing is the perpetual victim of a liberal media and a soft, ineffectual, compliant, power-hungry, cut-throat, take-no-prisoners democratic party.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 12:22:44 PM »
Dude, I understand if those things Biden said might diminish his credibility but in the overall, those things are at most trivial. I challenge anyone to participate in hundreds of interviews and rallies and not fuck up at some point. They all do it, Obama, Mccain, Biden AND Palin. That's not the issue here.

The issue is that Palin's answers are not fuckups, they are the truth showing her pure and utter incompetence and interviews after interviews continue to demonstrate this. Letting Israel attack Iran, what the hell?

She has been governor of a state and the president of an energy commision that just got a 40 billion dollar pipeline.

What has ZERO ever done to ever to compete with that????  Nothing.

ZERO foreign policy experience.

ZERO law review articles written as editor of law review.

ZERO articles written as a law professor.

ZERO executive experience.

ZERO laws authored as a state senator.

ZERO laws as a US Senator.

ZERO committee hearings held.

ZERO economic experience.

Palin is running for VP, ZERO is running for Prez.

Got it???????   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 12:25:09 PM »

Yes,your right.So,when Joe Biden wanted Iraq split up into three different provinces,an idea that was mocked worldwide,that should eliminate him from VP consideration.Or when Joe Boden wanted us to write a 200,000,000 dollar check to Iran after 9-11 ,that should take him out of the equation.Or when Joe Biden voted against the first gulf war.Or when Joe Biden comes out against clean coal.I mean,the guy is a freaking idiot.Wrong for 36 years.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 12:44:47 PM »
She has been governor of a state and the president of an energy commision that just got a 40 billion dollar pipeline.

ZERO foreign policy experience.

ZERO law review articles written as editor of law review.

ZERO articles written as a law professor.

ZERO executive experience.

ZERO laws authored as a state senator.

ZERO laws as a US Senator.

ZERO committee hearings held.

ZERO economic experience.

Palin is running for VP, ZERO is running for Prez.

Got it???????   

Ok you don't like Obama. We get it. Que 240 to demonstrate what Obama has actually done and stands for. But that's not what this thread was about, was it?
You seem to spew more propaganda than arguments.

How many times do you people need to be reminded of the fact that Palin could very well be president, considering Mccain's questionable health?

The pick of Sarah Palin also demonstrates the failing integrity of John Mccain. You do not have to be a "frikkin lib" to see that she is incompetent and NOT ready for the job as a vice president. The woman is an arrogant extremist to put it mildly.
from incomplete data

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 12:52:34 PM »
Yes,your right.So,when Joe Biden wanted Iraq split up into three different provinces,an idea that was mocked worldwide,that should eliminate him from VP consideration.Or when Joe Boden wanted us to write a 200,000,000 dollar check to Iran after 9-11 ,that should take him out of the equation.Or when Joe Biden voted against the first gulf war.Or when Joe Biden comes out against clean coal.I mean,the guy is a freaking idiot.Wrong for 36 years.

Now you got it! Criticize him for things that actually matter! If you've looked him up and don't agree with him on the important issues, then fine np.

But to disqualify him because he accidentally said to a paraplegic to stand up is just plain silly, which was my point.
from incomplete data

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 12:55:57 PM »
Now you got it! Criticize him for things that actually matter! If you've looked him up and don't agree with him on the important issues, then fine np.

But to disqualify him because he accidentally said to a paraplegic to stand up is just plain silly, which was my point.

The point of the argument is that no one has a monopoly on stupidity in this election, Biden, Palin, Obama, and McCain included.

I wanted Romney as my first pick.  It is clear that he would have been the best pick of all the people. 

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »
The point of the argument is that no one has a monopoly on stupidity in this election, Biden, Palin, Obama, and McCain included.

I wanted Romney as my first pick.  It is clear that he would have been the best pick of all the people. 

Yes you made your point very clear when you started going off in an anti-Obama rant. ::)

Ok so you wanted Romney in the first place so that gives me the impression that actually think for yourself and do not automatically chose Mccain because he is the republican nominee. Instead you like to discredit Obama. What is it in Obama that you are so afraid of? Doesn't Mccain deserve the same kind of treatment of "open eyes" and criticism?

So far you've looked like nothing but a biased right wing NUT.
from incomplete data

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 01:31:00 PM »
Good post.  A reporter does her job and she's exercising liberal bias.  This argument cannot be won.  I have seen the ongoing rightwing victimization re the media and that tide's not turning.

The rightwing is the perpetual victim of a liberal media and a soft, ineffectual, compliant, power-hungry, cut-throat, take-no-prisoners democratic party.  

If the reporter asked the Dem candidates just one question like she asks the Rep candidates I would think her credible.  I want to hear her one time ask for "specifics" from Obama/Biden.  On a side note, Palin is responsible for looking bad but I have yet to hear Couric/Williams/Gibson ask Obama for SPECIFICS on his plans like they do McCain/Palin.  if you can prove me wrong with transcript excerpts I will recant my statement about Couric.  But as long as she only asks those questions to one side I have no respect. 

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 01:37:55 PM »

Yes,NO ONE watches her.Her ratings,much like those of MSNBC and Air America, are a joke.Rush Limbaugh has more listeners in a half an hour at anytime during the day then all those others mentioned have in a month.

That was the most ignorant ass statement of the day. 

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 01:38:38 PM »
If the reporter asked the Dem candidates just one question like she asks the Rep candidates I would think her credible.  I want to hear her one time ask for "specifics" from Obama/Biden.  On a side note, Palin is responsible for looking bad but I have yet to hear Couric/Williams/Gibson ask Obama for SPECIFICS on his plans like they do McCain/Palin.  if you can prove me wrong with transcript excerpts I will recant my statement about Couric.  But as long as she only asks those questions to one side I have no respect. 
specifics?

Couric: You talk about a residual force remaining in Iraq, but you've been hesitant to really give a number … to people. You haven't been specific, though some of your advisors have said it could be tens of thousands of troops. Why can't you be more specific as to what you envision?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/22/eveningnews/main4283623.shtml

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »

LOL

Biden has done HUNDREDS if not Over a THOUSAND interviews, and they can find 10 or so where he fucked up...

Palin has done 4... and She fucked up on EACH ONE, even on FOX knews she PWNED herself.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 01:48:41 PM »

ZERO foreign policy experience.  Palin yes has ZERO...Obama at least has minimal... But he had enough common sense to predict what would happen, and he was dead on right

ZERO law review articles written as editor of law review.  Where did you get this info from, you are setting yourself up for a SELF-PWNING

ZERO articles written as a law professor.  Site your source on this please..

ZERO executive experience.  Running the best campaign in our countrys history sounds like Executive Experience to me, not Gov Exec Exp, but at the same time, John McCain has ZERO as well, and his campaign is a total train wreck

ZERO laws authored as a state senator.  Site your source on this please, then il come back and PWN you

ZERO laws as a US Senator.  Site your source on this and then il come back and PWN you

ZERO committee hearings held.  OK this was already posted on here with over 10 hearings, so site your source and il PWN you

ZERO economic experience.  Define Economic Experience?  NOBODY in this race is a "Economist" so NOBODY has "Exeonimic Experience" But McCain was Chairman of the Powerful Commerece Committee, and he STILL knows NOTHING

Palin is running for VP, ZERO is running for Prez.  Again please site all your sources, and then il come back and correct you... sounds to me like you get your info from Shawn Hanity or Rush Limbeau.  GOT IT???

Got it???????   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 01:53:56 PM »
Yes you made your point very clear when you started going off in an anti-Obama rant. ::)

Ok so you wanted Romney in the first place so that gives me the impression that actually think for yourself and do not automatically chose Mccain because he is the republican nominee. Instead you like to discredit Obama. What is it in Obama that you are so afraid of? Doesn't Mccain deserve the same kind of treatment of "open eyes" and criticism?

So far you've looked like nothing but a biased right wing NUT.

Here is what I have against Obama:

William Ayeres - Self described domestic terrorist who on 9/11/2001 said he only regret in the weather underground bombings was that he did not do more damage.

Rev. Wright - Obama spent 20 years in this racist anti-american church, and lied about it.

Taxes - Obama wants to raise taxes.  His claim that 95% will get a rtax cut is not only not feasible, but IMPOSSIBLE since 95% of people do not pay taxes in the first place.  He is proposing more welfare.

Spending - Obama has plans for massive spending increases, including to end poverty in the world via the UN.  I disagree with this 100%.

Abortion - I am appalled that he was for a law banning the treatment of born babies if the mother wanted to have an abortion in the first place.  This has nothing to do with pro-life or pro-choice , but brutality and murder of a born baby.

2nd Amendment - his record prior to this campaign is clear on this.  

War on Terrorism - I do not believe in rights for foreign enemy combatants, and definately do not agree with his positions on Iran.    

Experience - None.

Voting Record - Most liberal in the Senate.

Judges - I believe in judges like Alito and Scalia who narrowly interpret the constitution.

Do you want more?

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 01:55:10 PM »
specifics?

Couric: You talk about a residual force remaining in Iraq, but you've been hesitant to really give a number … to people. You haven't been specific, though some of your advisors have said it could be tens of thousands of troops. Why can't you be more specific as to what you envision?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/22/eveningnews/main4283623.shtml

Ok I'll give Couirc credit...but only one quote out of hundreds of interviews?  

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 01:57:07 PM »
Ok I'll give Couirc credit...but only one quote out of hundreds of interviews?  
I enjoy these boards immensely.  But I have a job and its description does not include combing Couric interviews for specifics.

I pulled that from the first Couric/Obama that came up on the search.