Author Topic: The Video of Palin the GOP is trying to block CBS from Airing...  (Read 1941 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
The Video of Palin the GOP is trying to block CBS from Airing...
« on: September 30, 2008, 09:31:44 PM »
THis isnt it, lol...  BUT they said CBS is going to air it tomorrow... HA

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/26963658#26963658

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Video of Palin the GOP is trying to block CBS from Airing...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 09:37:51 PM »
ahhh putting Palin against Biden... both asked the same question on listing any court case not called Roe V Wade.

Palin is deer in headlights.
Will Biden not have an answer either?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
At this point if I worked for the McCain campaign I would be trying to block every interview she has done.....

All that aside, I cant believe how much crap Fox news Gets. Fox news is the ONLY non liberal channel on TV so everyone discounts it as rightwing BS. Is it more conservative? sure, but lets be honest. MSNBS is probably more liberal that fox is conservative.  With a lineup alike Oberman and Matthews that has gotta tell you something. THey got booted for a reason.

Again.... the only non liberal station... just 1 folks....

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 09:42:10 PM »
ahhh putting Palin against Biden... both asked the same question on listing any court case not called Roe V Wade.

Palin is deer in headlights.
Will Biden not have an answer either?

Call me a dumbass but if someone asked me that on camera I would be like.... well shit.... if I had a chance to sit down and think about it for a few I might remember a few, but I am not a lawyer and I dont necessarily remember the names of each court case.

Most politicians have law degrees however so I guess that it is assumed you show know these.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 09:42:47 PM »
"just statin' the fact there"

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 09:49:32 PM »
At this point if I worked for the McCain campaign I would be trying to block every interview she has done.....

All that aside, I cant believe how much crap Fox news Gets. Fox news is the ONLY non liberal channel on TV so everyone discounts it as rightwing BS. Is it more conservative? sure, but lets be honest. MSNBS is probably more liberal that fox is conservative.  With a lineup alike Oberman and Matthews that has gotta tell you something. THey got booted for a reason.

Again.... the only non liberal station... just 1 folks....

There are 5 companies that own pretty much ALL the media outlets in the country 4 of 5 are heavy GOP backers... So where is this liberal Media?

FOX constantly gets caught in lies and editing things to help the GOP and leave out the most important things many times...  the Out Foxed DVD talks about all the corruption and talking points they have to say on a hourly basis to push Rupert Murdocks Agenda...

Example...

Obamas pastor says some contraversal things, EVERY NEWS network ran it over and over and over... to this DAY FOX still talks about "god Damn America" even after Wright corrected them... ONLY fox news talks about it daily...

Palin has a VIDEO of HER and a Pastor that has a "history with witches" ONLY MSNBC reported it....  This isnt her pastor just giving a speech... its HIM AND HER IN THE VIDEO saying some WIERD SHIT...

FOX doesnt have 1 liberal show... they have a wimpy dorky looking "combs" as their "liberal"

MSNBC has... Matthews, Olberman and Maddow BUT also has Pat Buchannan, Joe Scarborough, Tucker Carlson as VERY CONSERVATIVE people...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 09:59:58 PM »
I hope you are not even saying MSNBC is balanced LOL. They are the antithisis (sp) of Foxnews.

MSNBC, CNBC, CNN Headline News not to mention damn near every newspaper outlet are liberal nut huggers.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 10:01:12 PM »
fox employees gave WAY more $ to obama than mccain...

and way more donations to obama than MSNBC employees.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »
I hope you are not even saying MSNBC is balanced LOL. They are the antithisis (sp) of Foxnews.

MSNBC, CNBC, CNN Headline News not to mention damn near every newspaper outlet are liberal nut huggers.

I didnt say they were Balanced... but they have BOTH sides... fox has 1 side ONLY... Do you agree? do they have 1 liberal show?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2008, 11:06:07 PM »
I didnt say they were Balanced... but they have BOTH sides... fox has 1 side ONLY... Do you agree? do they have 1 liberal show?

I am not going to lie I dont know all of foxes shows. I dont watch a lot of News on the Television and that I do watch I always flip between Fox, CNN and CNN Headline news. I tried watching MSNBC but I just couldnt after so much bashing on one side (of course its my side so im more prone to being annoyed to it) 

I maybe catch hannity and colmes for a few min, Anderson Cooper, larry king, and Glenn Beck.  Other than O'Rielly I really couldnt name you any other shows off the top of my head. My experience is Fox usually has two guests one from each side of each issue, much like the rest of the shows.

Most of the news I read comes from the Intarweb.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2008, 11:30:21 PM »
I am not going to lie I dont know all of foxes shows. I dont watch a lot of News on the Television and that I do watch I always flip between Fox, CNN and CNN Headline news. I tried watching MSNBC but I just couldnt after so much bashing on one side (of course its my side so im more prone to being annoyed to it) 

I maybe catch hannity and colmes for a few min, Anderson Cooper, larry king, and Glenn Beck.  Other than O'Rielly I really couldnt name you any other shows off the top of my head. My experience is Fox usually has two guests one from each side of each issue, much like the rest of the shows.

Most of the news I read comes from the Intarweb.

On outfoxed they have stats... Watch these...
Trailer

Oreilly... he gets PWNED...

The "Guests" for the most part are Fox Paid employees ...

72% of all Guests are Conservatives / Republicans
17% of Conservative Democrats
11% of Liberal Democrats.

THink about it, have you EVER heard someone praise Obama on FOX? NEVER!!! Why? I WATCH FOX TOO...  Fox is the only news network that Blows things completely out of Porportion every day.... Even today Shawn Hanity is still beating the William Ayres thing to DEATH "Thats is close friend, he hangs with terrorists" trying to scare people... Obama met the man a  couple times... WTF? Is that fair and Blanced?  nope...

Shit Joe Scarborough, Pat Buchannan and Tucker Carlson Kiss McCains ass and trash obama all day on MSNBC...  Olberman, Maddow PWN McCain and palin all night... Matthews leans left but he takes shots at obama as well...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2008, 11:35:29 PM »
The republicans you listed are kind of jokes on MSNBC.

Mathewws is a whacko.

I am not disputing that fox is conservative. Im just saying almost every other media outlet out there is nut hugging obama.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »
The republicans you listed are kind of jokes on MSNBC.

Mathewws is a whacko.

I am not disputing that fox is conservative. Im just saying almost every other media outlet out there is nut hugging obama.

Again, how many liberal shows are their on Fox??

Fox isnt just conservative, they get caught lieing on the daily basis, and they spew out these lies to people that trust them to be fair and balanced...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2008, 11:45:38 PM »
Again, how many liberal shows are their on Fox??

Fox isnt just conservative, they get caught lieing on the daily basis, and they spew out these lies to people that trust them to be fair and balanced...
I am not disputing that fox is conservative. Im just saying almost every other media outlet out there is nut hugging obama