Author Topic: Rachel Maddow Exposing Palin....  (Read 1156 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Rachel Maddow Exposing Palin....
« on: September 30, 2008, 11:13:17 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22425001/vp/26764592#26764592

Palin had women who got raped charged for the swab kits to get semen evidence?  The GOv at the time said she was the only Mayor in the state who imposed that....

The Coach

Re: Rachel Maddow Exposing Palin....
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »
I stopped reading after the MSNBC link.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 11:37:02 PM »

hahahahah, MSNBC makes fake footage right??  It's just stuff FOX NEVER would put on their network... If they did, it would completely go agasint everything they spew out every day.... and McCains numbers would completely TANK

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 02:13:33 AM »
no worry, let me help, It's a Rothchild calling Obama an elitist... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 04:06:22 AM »
This rape kit story is complete bogus.  Actually search the facts and don't post everything MSNBC trails as news.
Can't even believe people are still posting this crap.

I actually stomached my way through the clip, Who was that 14 year old boy posing as an anchor woman??  What garbage, I can see why that news channel has zero rating. 
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 09:16:32 AM »
This rape kit story is complete bogus.  Actually search the facts and don't post everything MSNBC trails as news.

I actually stomached my way through the clip, Who was that 14 year old boy posing as an anchor woman??  What garbage, I can see why that news channel has zero rating. 
how fucking convient... yes, be gone with MSNBC as a souirce on this board.  Oh yea, CNN too, righties bitch all the time about them.  I have a better idea, why don't you take your demands of what can and can't be posted here and shuve it.  you don't make those calls here.  If Fox and Newmax and drudge etc can be sourced all the time, so can everything else.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 09:18:42 AM »
What is the point of this story? That Palin hates rape victims? lol

Some of you are really too stupid to participate in the political process or distinguish fantasy from reality.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 09:19:35 AM »
Dip, take a Xanax or something.  You seem a little wound up.    :-\
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 09:28:11 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 09:31:14 AM »
Dip, take a Xanax or something.  You seem a little wound up.    :-\
You know how many people have come on here making demands on sources... usually from rightwing members.  Yea, it gets fucking old after a while.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 09:38:45 AM »

Actually its not bogus.  The Former Governer Sited Palin was the only mayor in the state that inforced it.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 09:50:54 AM »
For those of you MSNBC haters... please go find me a video where they were caught lieing...  ANY video... Maybe thats why the Conservatives hate MSNBC.  They expose the lies and bullshit from Fox Noise.  We could have 10 pages on FOX PWNIGS

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »
For those of you MSNBC haters... please go find me a video where they were caught lieing...  ANY video... Maybe thats why the Conservatives hate MSNBC.  They expose the lies and bullshit from Fox Noise.  We could have 10 pages on FOX PWNIGS

The problem isnt what they show,but what they dont show.Have you seen the assanine statement ALCIE HASTINGS put out about Palin on MSNBC?No,not important.They ignore ANYTHING that could hurt the left.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 10:05:18 AM »
Hey, come on guys, what about the part of the video with a Rothchild calling Obama elitist...  You can't tell me that isn't funny as hell.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 10:40:04 AM »
Actually its not bogus.  The Former Governer Sited Palin was the only mayor in the state that inforced it.

It is completely false.  It has been debunked several times. 

Now this may hurt a little......

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=ODA1YWM5ZjM2ZTU5ODliZTY2NTczMGUwZWYwNTVlMTQ=&w=MA==

You know how many people have come on here making demands on sources... usually from rightwing members.  Yea, it gets fucking old after a while.

Hey get over yourself.  It's a debate board.  And show me where I made any demands.
Your pissing and moaning about every little thing gets old, too.
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 10:55:10 AM »
don't post everything MSNBC trails as news.
no, you didn't demand anything ::)

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 11:01:39 AM »

PMSnbc is the most horrible news channel.  Their ratings are abysmal.  And you know it. 
You're a child and you love to hear keith halfermann rant and rave about Bush.  So I guess I understand your bias.
W

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 11:07:34 AM »

PMSnbc is the most horrible news channel.  Their ratings are abysmal.  And you know it. 
You're a child and you love to hear keith halfermann rant and rave about Bush.  So I guess I understand your bias.

I take it you like the Fair and Balanced Fox News Channel? You have to realize that pretty much all news stations around USA are pretty biased, it's just that Fox is taking it to the extreme. Geez, you "free" people of america are subjected to the amounts of propaganda worthy of a Nazi nation.
from incomplete data

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 11:11:06 AM »
no, you didn't demand anything ::)

How could I do such a thing.  I'm so evil.

There are a lot of posts on these boards that make these hard-ass demands like mine.  You better get busy, there are posts out there that need your attention/dictatorship.

:-*
W

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 11:16:23 AM »
MSNBC's ratings aren't that bad.  Foxnews benefits from the liberals that tune in to expose the daily lies.  But the same doesn't happen in reverse.  Rightwingers just tell people not to watch MSNBC and as we see here, they usually refuse to even view their material.  Take away the liberals who watch Fox and you wouldn't have shit for ratings.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 11:18:19 AM »

How could I do such a thing.  I'm so evil.

There are a lot of posts on these boards that make these hard-ass demands like mine.  You better get busy, there are posts out there that need your attention/dictatorship.

:-*
good to see you admit to doing what you said you didn't do in the same thread.  epic memory mightymouse ::)