Author Topic: Victor Martinez with his kid  (Read 8243 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Victor Martinez with his kid
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »

DIMWIT husband still hasn't figured out that the PLUMBER has FUCKED THE SHIT out of his wife...ergo Black child....
C

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 09:59:48 AM »
DIMWIT husband still hasn't figured out that the PLUMBER has FUCKED THE SHIT out of his wife...ergo Black child....

Yeah I'm sure he's oblivious to that fact.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 10:17:11 AM »
Vistor is hispanic,Dominican .All these years and people still can't get that.

And Dominicans for the most part are black, oh excuse me, of African descent. ::). He just a black man that speaks spanish, and people can't figure that out. Like Seu Jorge (Life Aquatic, and  City of God)  is a black Actor/singer from Brazil that speaks Portuguese.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 10:26:04 AM »
And Dominicans for the most part are black, oh excuse me, of African descent. ::). He just a black man that speaks spanish, and people can't figure that out.

For two years I lived in Washington Heights, the predominately Dominican neighborhood of Manhattan.  Most of the Dominicans there are not of African descent.   Most are very fair skinned.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 10:38:03 AM »
For two years I lived in Washington Heights, the predominately Dominican neighborhood of Manhattan.  Most of the Dominicans there are not of African descent.   Most are very fair skinned.

Being fair skinned has nothing to do with it, one can be fair skinned and and be of African descent. The Island of Hispanola, which the Dominican Repub shares with Haiti had slaves. French and Spanish. The Spanish allowed more race mixing, and Mulattoes became the preferred people on the island (in short). Those people that you speak of maybe fair skinned Dominicans---but the blood of Africans runs thru their veins.

as a matter of fact, do you know what Dominican hair salons are famous for? Hair Straightening---straightening out that African hair....

By the way, I 'll tell my mother, since she is fair skinned, that she is not black. A guy on the internet told me so.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 10:55:32 AM »
Preach!!! I have a Puerto rican guy on my job who swears he's white! LOL! He must have been abused!

Ask him where those Rican gurls got that ass from...the look at African women (specifically West African), they have the ass, no other women on the planet do...So that ass came from them...Many ricans want to claim being white, but get dark as hell in the shade. And Shawn Ray's mom is Rican

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 11:26:25 AM »
Being fair skinned has nothing to do with it, one can be fair skinned and and be of African descent. The Island of Hispanola, which the Dominican Repub shares with Haiti had slaves. French and Spanish. The Spanish allowed more race mixing, and Mulattoes became the preferred people on the island (in short). Those people that you speak of maybe fair skinned Dominicans---but the blood of Africans runs thru their veins.

while you can state generalities, they're just generalities.  While most people on the island may have some African blood, there are many who have none.  Odds are the upper and middle class did less mixing.  In addition, the upper and middle class were more likely to move to Manhattan during the last 50 or more years. Most Dominicans in Washington Heights are very spanish.

are you one who believes that 1/32nd black is still black?   13 generations ago, I have an ancestor who was native American (Jamestown Colony).   if you go back far enough, the blood of Africans run through all of our veins.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 11:26:55 AM »

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 11:33:38 AM »
Please do no sicken me by saying the blood of Africans runs through all our veins. Yes we did all come from Africa some time ago, the smart ones left. Just because we came from that continent does not makes us black.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »
Steve Nash was born in Africa does that make kim black or african. Kobe Bryant was born in Italy does that make him italian or white HELLL NO

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 11:40:26 AM »
;D

Why do you think this is Vic's kid?  Because he's holding the kid up on his shoulder while the kid's dad is probably the guy taking the pic?

I'm doubting that's his son.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »
I couldnt a fishs twat what continent Victor's from, the man is black period.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 11:43:54 AM »
while you can state generalities, they're just generalities.  While most people on the island may have some African blood, there are many who have none.  Odds are the upper and middle class did less mixing.  In addition, the upper and middle class were more likely to move to Manhattan during the last 50 or more years. Most Dominicans in Washington Heights are very spanish.

are you one who believes that 1/32nd black is still black?   13 generations ago, I have an ancestor who was native American (Jamestown Colony).   if you go back far enough, the blood of Africans run through all of our veins.

Those are the ones who did the most. Mulattoes tend to be on top, they are favored...In fact, in Latin American few, what we Americans would called black people, would admit to being 'black". That is why the "Afro" is hyphenated.  Such as Afro-Cuban, Afro-PR, or Afro-Brazilian. you see the slavery was different in Latin America. In Latin American and during the French settlement of New Orleans  the slaves were encouraged to integrate within the church, an society and laws and rules were more lax. Here in the States, where it was a Northern Euro form, which was more harsher (black is black, no matter what drop of blood you have).

In fact, you've heard of the term Creole, that word is commonly associated with a person of color. It originally meant a person of French descent who was born in America. Then it became a person of color of French-American descent. Due to the Gens De Color , or free people of color (Anne Rice did a book on this called, The Feast of All Saints). And the pimping out of colored women to white Frenchmen at Octoroon and Quadroon balls.

The Dominicans are not Spanish, they are not from Spain nor are they Spaniards, As I said, go to or walk by a Dominican Hair salon--and you'll see what I'm talking about. By the way, My great grandfather was half Cherokee, he was still black (one drop rule), and they still called him a n###. WEB Dubois father was white, and he was still called a N###.

Try not to think as a American. Think of it this way, if it were not for slavery, specifically black slavery, those Dominicans would not exist.
I couldnt a fishs twat what continent Victor's from, the man is black period.

Exactly

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 11:48:53 AM »
Vistor is hispanic,Dominican .All these years and people still can't get that.
Right, anybody that knows anything can look at Vic and see that he's not black/African American.
Just look at his hair roots and his facial features, not to mention that when he's not tanning for a comp he isn't very dark at all.

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 11:58:37 AM »
Latino/Hispanic = Mutt.  End of conversation

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »
Right, anybody that knows anything can look at Vic and see that he's not black/African American.
Just look at his hair roots and his facial features, not to mention that when he's not tanning for a comp he isn't very dark at all.

Dude, WTF are talking about, you can't just look at people say that. My mother had natural blonde hair as a child. She is what blacks refer to as High Yella, and when i was younger, people thought she was white.

Vic has nappy hair, and looks as black as any dude walking down  Washington,DC, Baltimore or NYC. Hell even Shawn Ray tans...

A hispanic person can be black, white, Asian, or metizo, Hispanic or Latino is not a race, but a culture. By the way, I'll tell the dark skinned Rican who wears dreads  and works at a Hair salon, that due to the fact that she's Hispanic, that she's not black....

A guy on the internet said so....  

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 12:14:15 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 12:17:32 PM »

Hahahahahaha!!!
Nice Cleaveland on that chick

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 12:19:31 PM »
Dude, WTF are talking about, you can't just look at people say that. My mother had natural blonde hair as a child. She is what blacks refer to as High Yella, and when i was younger, people thought she was white.

Vic has nappy hair, and looks as black as any dude walking down  Washington,DC, Baltimore or NYC. Hell even Shawn Ray tans...

A hispanic person can be black, white, Asian, or metizo, Hispanic or Latino is not a race, but a culture. By the way, I'll tell the dark skinned Rican who wears dreads  and works at a Hair salon, that due to the fact that she's Hispanic, that she's not black....

A guy on the internet said so....  
Vic is of dark skin but is not African American this is a fact. Many Dominicans look like this through centuries of the Hispanic fol, native islanders and black slaves mating and living together someone pretty well versed in different cultures can easily see this.

As for your mother, I don't know what she looked like but I have seen blondish light skinned African Americans with freckles and its easy to tell they are African American due to facial features. Maybe they called her white due to some some sort of black social indifference to a lighter skinned and finer featured blacks as there have been studies supporting such social behavior.

I'm not a racist bro, but there are some clear racial differences and some not so clear and think somebody with good cultural and ethnic knowledge  who saw Vic and didn't know his nationality would still pick him as either Dominican or Cuban.

Dude its pretty easily to tell pure Nigerian black folks from African Americans as well, Afro Americans have a distinct physical look for the most part.

I want to point out that being able to pick apart different racial backgrounds is not racist just being aware of and appreciating cultural diversity.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »
Vic is of dark skin but is not African American this is a fact. Many Dominicans look like this through centuries of the Hispanic fol, native islanders and black slaves mating and living together someone pretty well versed in different cultures can easily see this.

As for your mother, I don't know what she looked like but I have seen blondish light skinned African Americans with freckles and its easy to tell they are African American due to facial features. Maybe they called her white due to some some sort of black social indifference to a lighter skinned and finer featured blacks as there have been studies supporting such social behavior.

I'm not a racist bro, but there are some clear racial differences and some not so clear and think somebody with good cultural and ethnic knowledge  who saw Vic and didn't know his nationality would still pick him as either Dominican or Cuban.

Dude its pretty easily to tell pure Nigerian black folks from African Americans as well, Afro Americans have a distinct physical look for the most part.

I want to point out that being able to pick apart different racial backgrounds is not racist just being aware of and appreciating cultural diversity.

The native islanders of Hispanola died off, that's why they brought Africa slaves, more hardy for the work conditions, and they didn't die off. After all, If you surviveed "The Middle Passage', your ass can survie anything.

I never assume, because within my family, my father is dark skinned and my mother light. All her sister are light skinned, but her brothers are brown skinned.  My grandmother has long flowing hair (the Indian in her I was told). I have relatives that had blue eyes, but had black parents.

I've seen light skinned Nigerians as well, they were mixed, in fact MattT is half Ghanian and half white.

Some folks down south look african and here is something to wrap your head around. Lauren Hill from the Fugees has the same facial features as Noami Campbell, and a bust in the Walters Art Gallery in Baltimore has the same facial features, and this bust was done in the 1700's!. Lauren is from America, Noami is of Jamaican heritage, and the bust was done of a African (West)

West Africans have a variety of  different facial features. And Chances are that if a black person had freckles, the person is from either America, Latin America, or Europe.

i understand where you are coming from. My own mother has been mistaken for Puerto Rican and she thought I was a Paki wearing a skully at one time (she needs to get her eyes checked)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2008, 01:26:09 PM »

Everyone seems to be negleting all the oil that he has stuffed those triceps....  :-\

M!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2008, 01:31:57 PM »

The Dominicans are not Spanish, they are not from Spain nor are they Spaniards, As I said, go to or walk by a Dominican Hair salon--and you'll see what I'm talking about. By the way, My great grandfather was half Cherokee, he was still black (one drop rule), and they still called him a n###. WEB Dubois father was white, and he was still called a N###.

That is not necessarily true.  For instance, I have met Dominican Citizens who have no direct African origins.  It is completely possible that Spaniards, along with many other European groups, at one point or another took inhabitance in the Dominican Republic during the last century or so and have predominantly mixed with others who also are of European or Spaniard descent.  Hence, by way of true origins, you could say that there are many Spaniards that come from the Dominican republic and by way of birthright can claim Dominican Citizen status, but by way of all physical features, are indeed white.

There are many regions of that country that are also solely inhabited by Germans, Spaniards and also Arabs.  To make a generalized statement claiming that Dominicans as a whole are all black or of African descent is not completely true.

"1"

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »

;D ;D ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2008, 01:42:28 PM »
You are out-of-your-mind Parker to get in a fight with GetWhite about race.  Some of these guys think Cuba is in Latin America.  Dominicans use Taíno which is equal to Native American Indians in the states, but the last pure Tainos were seen back in 1820 or something like that.  Haitians claim their African roots, and Dominicans only want to claim their Spainish roots which is the base of the conflict.  But among Latin groups, esp Olives/White, Dominicans are considered black.  Ouch! Brazilians run about 60% Afri/Mixed vs 90% for Dominicans...so you do the math.  Someone is clueless.  And there is the conflict when outsiders like myself of Afro-Cuban descent and mid brown - lite complexion look at Dominicans. If Vic thinks he isnt a blackman...then go to a small town in Spain or Argentina (Euporean complex with these guys).  Vic and Alti look black to me.  You can add Zoe and Sammie Sosa who says he isnt black but Taino. Dominicans lang is Spanish.  Hispanic is just Spanish speaker, but there culture in most part is Afro. Now...of course...there are non-black Dominicans.  Would you call Alex Rodriquez black? 

David Ortiz probably uses Taino

Then on the flip side you got Afro-American/Afro-Descent who look like this

If it's 1% or 100%...people of Afri-Descent have more range and make-up than any others on this planet.  As far as Dominicans...they need to accept who they are first...then they can be all those other things.  Dont think some Dominicans can look down on anyone when they cant find themselves.  Got to get that done first.

Peace.
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2008, 01:52:42 PM »
That is not necessarily true.  For instance, I have met Dominican Citizens who have no direct African origins.  It is completely possible that Spaniards, along with many other European groups, at one point or another took inhabitance in the Dominican Republic during the last century or so and have predominantly mixed with others who also are of European or Spaniard descent.  Hence, by way of true origins, you could say that there are many Spaniards that come from the Dominican republic and by way of birthright can claim Dominican Citizen status, but by way of all physical features, are indeed white.

There are many regions of that country that are also solely inhabited by Germans, Spaniards and also Arabs.  To make a generalized statement claiming that Dominicans as a whole are all black or of African descent is not completely true.

"1"

90% of their core is of Afri-Descent. That means they arent all Afri.  But the ones that are clearly of Afri Descent (Black, Mulatto, Morena, etc)...claim that they are f##kin Indians.  Well...some of them.  They claim no relation to Haitians who share the same island with them...because of the blackness factor.  Yet...another fool on here making interjections in a life-style and culture you are no part of.   
Oh...Monica!