Author Topic: Victor Martinez with his kid  (Read 8232 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Victor Martinez with his kid
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2008, 05:23:30 PM »
90% of their core is of Afri-Descent. That means they arent all Afri.  But the ones that are clearly of Afri Descent (Black, Mulatto, Morena, etc)...claim that they are f##kin Indians.  Well...some of them.  They claim no relation to Haitians who share the same island with them...because of the blackness factor.  Yet...another fool on here making interjections in a life-style and culture you are no part of.   

But obviously you would be better able to judge on this topic because?  You have no clue who is who on this forum, yet you can claim that others who are commenting are fools by making interjections..  By the way, show us some proof of this percentage figure (90% of their core being Afri-descent).

"1"

Here are some figures with cited proof:

Ethnic groups: mixed 73%, white 16%, black 11%
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/dr.html#People

The ethnic composition of the Dominican population is 73% mixed race, 16% white and 11% black.[1] The mixed population is a racial mixture of White, Black, and Taino heritage. [13] Other ethnic groups in the Dominican Republic include Haitians, Germans, Italians, Portuguese, Irish, Corsicians, French, Spaniards, and Americans. A smaller yet significant presence of East Asians (primarily ethnic Chinese and Japanese) and Middle Easterners, primarily Lebanese and Jews can be found throughout the population.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic#Ethnic_composition

FOOL

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 12:29:53 PM »
But obviously you would be better able to judge on this topic because?  You have no clue who is who on this forum, yet you can claim that others who are commenting are fools by making interjections..  By the way, show us some proof of this percentage figure (90% of their core being Afri-descent).

"1"

Here are some figures with cited proof:

Ethnic groups: mixed 73%, white 16%, black 11%
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/dr.html#People

The ethnic composition of the Dominican population is 73% mixed race, 16% white and 11% black.[1] The mixed population is a racial mixture of White, Black, and Taino heritage. [13] Other ethnic groups in the Dominican Republic include Haitians, Germans, Italians, Portuguese, Irish, Corsicians, French, Spaniards, and Americans. A smaller yet significant presence of East Asians (primarily ethnic Chinese and Japanese) and Middle Easterners, primarily Lebanese and Jews can be found throughout the population.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominican_Republic#Ethnic_composition

FOOL

90% of the Dominican core is of African Descent...stupid fat white dude. Mixed race, mulatto, afro, afro-latin, negra/o, morena/o and some other terms...esp in South America, Central American and the Caribbean are generally viewed to have African blood in their systems.  The 1% rule is more a USA thing.  Three women who were on my mother's side of the family when born in  Santo Domingo (some of the best block parties in the world) but since have past along...so I got upfront experience with Dom culture on a fu#kin daily bases as a child...including going to the block party.  You understand what I'm saying... right  Individuals in countries South of the Good Ole USA classify white differently. So the Mexican you make fun of at the Taco stand...in his country could be classified as white...for example. You also realize that 60% of Brasil's core is Brown...but the stats the Govt gives you say otherwise. You do realize that there are blacks (about 1 mil) in Argentina but there govt says they were a killed during the wars.  You realize this, stupid fat white dude.   You do understand...dont you.  Well...the Dominican Republic is right up there. Many Doms that look like Wesley Snipes dont accept African hertiage, and so if you asked them to classify themselves and given them optioins, what the f##k you think they can going to place on a piece of paper.  Stupid fat white dude giving me stats South of the USA.  Are you for real? That's the media giving presidental ratings in the US?  What planet have you been living on?  Yeah...and Cuba's core isnt of Afro descent either.  Thanks for helping me out.
Oh...Monica!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 12:47:02 PM »
And Dominicans for the most part are black, oh excuse me, of African descent. ::). He just a black man that speaks spanish, and people can't figure that out.  

Well listen here buddy, Dont make that mistake just because you see Sammy Sosa David Ortiz or the majority of poor Dominicans that goes to the US.

Most Dominicans are blacks yes, but if you go to the north of the Dominican say Santiago or Moca people that actually live there, things are really different??

Heres a pic of Dominicans that dont need to go to the USA to play baseball or sell drugs....  

Do they look like black people that speaks spanish to u?

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »
Dont make that mistake just because you see Sammy Sosa David Ortiz or the majority of poor Dominican that goes to the US.

Most Dominican are blacks but if you go to the north of the Dominican say Santiago or Moca people that actually live there, things are really different??

Heres a pic of Dominicans that dont need to go to the USA to play baseball or sell drugs....  

Do they look like black people that speaks spanisht to u?

Mixed + Black is 84% based on his numbers.  Govt numbers arent suppose to be accurate.  DR's core (DOESNT MEAN EVERYONE YOU CLOWNS) which has African blood running in their viens is about 90%...given that people of African descent can look like Westley Snipes but can also look like Mariah Carey who looks more white than those 2 kids you just posted. 10% which is several hundred thousand dont.  Hope this helps. 

This could go on forever, and dont love GetDumb that much  ...so I'll end it here.  Did I mention that P Rican women are deadly.

Hold on!  Got to go wash my hands. (LOL)

Peace.

Oh...Monica!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008, 01:23:52 PM »
90% of the Dominican core is of African Descent...

Again, you have no proof to substantiate your claims.  I provided you with facts from the CIA world fact book, along with info from Wikipedia and not to mention that I have traveled to that country and studied their history/culture for over 20 years.

stupid fat white dude.

You have no idea who I am or how I look or even where I'm from, so feel free to call me stupid, fat, white, black or even brown dude and it won't make a difference or place a dent in my argument.  You can also feel free to add "gay" to your arsenal of insults, still makes no difference and doesn't change the fact that you are talking out of your ass.

Mixed race, mulatto, afro, afro-latin, negra/o, morena/o and some other terms...esp in South America, Central American and the Caribbean are generally viewed to have African blood in their systems.  The 1% rule is more a USA thing.

Again, you fail to understand that people from the Dominican Republic who are considered mix are not only people that might directly have any trace of African blood in them.  As mentioned before, I know of many groups of Germans, Greeks, Asians and Spaniards who have inhabited the Dominican Republic over the last 50-80 years and have maintained their bloodlines intact by only breeding with their own.  While there always exists a few anomalies, there is still a huge portion of their population that is completely of European and of White descent.

Three women who were on my mother's side of the family when born in  Santo Domingo (some of the best block parties in the world) but since have past along...so I got upfront experience with Dom culture on a fu#kin daily bases as a child...including going to the block party.  You understand what I'm saying... right

Irrelevant to your argument.  I spent over 10 years traveling to that country for extended periods of time (onwards of 4-5 months) in order to maintain business abroad as a representative of my company covering South American Equities particularly in the Dominican Republic.  I have lived among Dominicans in the past here in New York City and have a large base of friends that are Dominican including Victor Martinez himself who I trained with for over 5 years.  So, you can bring your block parties and throw in a few aunts, uncles, primitos and every other familial classification you can think of into this and it still won't change the fact that you are wrong. 

Individuals in countries South of the Good Ole USA classify white differently. So the Mexican you make fun of at the Taco stand...in his country could be classified as white...for example. You also realize that 60% of Brasil's core is Brown...but the stats the Govt gives you say otherwise. You do realize that there are blacks (about 1 mil) in Argentina but there govt says they were a killed during the wars.  You realize this, stupid fat white dude.   You do understand...dont you.

Again, you spew information that doesn't have any proof to it besides your obvious bias view.  All South American countries have large racial makeups, but that doesn't change the facts with regards to the Dominican Republic.

Well...the Dominican Republic is right up there. Many Doms that look like Wesley Snipes dont accept African hertiage, and so if you asked them to classify themselves and given them optioins, what the f##k you think they can going to place on a piece of paper.  Stupid fat white dude giving me stats South of the USA.  Are you for real? That's the media giving presidental ratings in the US?  What planet have you been living on?  Yeah...and Cuba's core isnt of Afro descent either.  Thanks for helping me out.

That is where you are wrong.  If an educated Dominican who understands his cultural and historical background is asked what racial background he identifies with, then he will truthfully and blatantly say African Heritage by basing his facts upon history and DEPENDING on whether or not he is a direct descendant of African Heritage.  Remember, a German person who, for instance, took inhabitance in the Dominican Republic from the time of 1950 and on, who brought his wife along with with a few kids, can not truthfully or factually answer to have any African Descent in him, neither can his kids answer that, because they themselves are products of German parents (Mother and Father).  Those kids of these German descendants that inhabited the Dominican Republic in the 1950's are then adults now in their late 50's who can't claim any racial mixing.  Add to that the Spaniards, Greeks and other European inhabitants following that same practice and time line..

What you have proved in your posts thus far is that:

(A) You are misinformed about the true makeup of South American countries

(B) When truly challenged during a debate and when unable to provide actual PROOF you start to make up facts of your own & resort to racial insults "Stupid, Fat, White Dude" which is very ironic considering that you are trying to prove a racial debate

&

(C) You barely have the ability to write.

"1"

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2008, 01:40:43 PM »
given that people of African descent can look like Westley Snipes but can also look like Mariah Carey who looks more white than those 2 kids you just posted.

HMMMM   LOOk again .

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2008, 02:04:00 PM »
Vistor is hispanic,Dominican .All these years and people still can't get that.

Dominican is cultural, but race-wise he's black.   ;)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008, 02:25:15 PM »
Unless he has blonde hair and blue eyes he is a nikker....thats official.

From a pasty, lilly white boy point of view, I guess so.

But, not from his ethnic point of view. Completely different culture from African-American, black or whatever they want to call themselves today.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2008, 02:34:33 PM »
On the same island with Haitians...so you use your brain on that one.  Afro-Americans are the front runners...so it would have to be the other way around...but they dont go that route.       

They don't see themselves as Afro-Americans. And they are correct. The African influence is only one of many in their island. Spanish, Black, European (British, French, Dutch) are the roots of their ethnicity.

Also, they overthrew the Haitians to gain their independence. So that by itself contributes to their contempt of black people.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2008, 02:38:09 PM »
Lets switch topics from Dominicans for moment...because Rican women got the lockdown on NYC.  

Oh...Monica!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2008, 02:48:25 PM »
And Dominicans for the most part are black, oh excuse me, of African descent. ::). He just a black man that speaks spanish, and people can't figure that out. Like Seu Jorge (Life Aquatic, and  City of God)  is a black Actor/singer from Brazil that speaks Portuguese.

You are very ignorant. Completely disregarding the fact that Africans were not the only ones in that island, the race mixing and contributions by all the other races that founded those countries.

Pssssss. How do you think Africans got there? And do you believe that the Spanish and Europeans just dropped the Africans off on the island and just let them run amok. A lot of years passed before Dominicans and Haitians could claim sovereign control of their land. What do you think happened within that time? I guess you can't see past the skin color.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2008, 03:39:18 PM »
Well listen here buddy, Dont make that mistake just because you see Sammy Sosa David Ortiz or the majority of poor Dominicans that goes to the US.

Most Dominicans are blacks yes, but if you go to the north of the Dominican say Santiago or Moca people that actually live there, things are really different??

It's not about looks, per se. For instance, Jlo got a phat ass, that's a black ass on her---does she LOOK black? What does looking black, LOOK Like. My Mother does not look black by your definition, but she is black...

You are very ignorant. Completely disregarding the fact that Africans were not the only ones in that island, the race mixing and contributions by all the other races that founded those countries.

Pssssss. How do you think Africans got there? And do you believe that the Spanish and Europeans just dropped the Africans off on the island and just let them run amok. A lot of years passed before Dominicans and Haitians could claim sovereign control of their land. What do you think happened within that time? I guess you can't see past the skin color.

Your ass is the ignorant one, because you didn't read my posts, here you come like someone coming in on the last half of a show. I said the African were brought there. No shit there was miscegenation, I said that the Spanish (and Portuguese) system encourage intergration, especially withing the church. But for many of the islands original habitants, they died out---couldn't take being slaves.

Dude before you try to give a History lesson to a black person whose major was History and went to a HBCU, and who discusses this with Brazilians, Dominicans, Cubans, Africans, PR, you have no room to call someone ignorant.

I could go on and let you know that many of the African slaves that were brought to the New World were Muslims who had to convert to Christianity, but that might be too much for you to wrap your head around.   

Lets switch topics from Dominicans for moment...because Rican women got the lockdown on NYC.  

Divcom have you been to the Rican Parade in  NYC, or the Caribbean one?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »
Here look at this video Ya'll will like it. It's busty Island girls, 5 women, 4 Dominicans, one PR, all black, and busty....The actual DVD is off the meter
 ;D ;D

http://www.eboobstore.com/store/cart.php?target=product&product_id=1113&substring=Busty+Island

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2008, 04:17:44 PM »
That's some ownage right there...

Actually the ownage is on you as you obviously didn't consider they most likely adopted that child.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »
It's not about looks, per se. For instance, Jlo got a phat ass, that's a black ass on her---does she LOOK black? What does looking black, LOOK Like. My Mother does not look black by your definition, but she is black...

Your ass is the ignorant one, because you didn't read my posts, here you come like someone coming in on the last half of a show. I said the African were brought there. No shit there was miscegenation, I said that the Spanish (and Portuguese) system encourage intergration, especially withing the church. But for many of the islands original habitants, they died out---couldn't take being slaves.

Dude before you try to give a History lesson to a black person whose major was History and went to a HBCU, and who discusses this with Brazilians, Dominicans, Cubans, Africans, PR, you have no room to call someone ignorant.

I could go on and let you know that many of the African slaves that were brought to the New World were Muslims who had to convert to Christianity, but that might be too much for you to wrap your head around.   

Divcom have you been to the Rican Parade in  NYC, or the Caribbean one?

Both Dominican and Puerto Rican Day Parades in NY.  My girl (PR) at the time was from Queens...so we'd go back and visit her family at my expense  :-\.  As noted...I've got Dominican family on my mother's side in Florida.  Have you been to the Caribbean one...not me yet?  The PM was ill. 

Peace.     
Oh...Monica!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »

UH...Excuse ME????

First of all those freaks in the picture you are calling Dominicans are NOT Dominicans they are CAUCASIANS...Obviously like so many on this board IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY are at the core of your discussion. The reason the caucasians are in the Domincan Republic is because of WWII. At that time many of these white immigrants had criminal records as long as the Rocky Mountains in particular the caucasians freaks calling themselves jews who got the opportunity to flee from Europe and go to such places as the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Argentina, Brazil and of course america. These freaks in an attempt to hide, changed their names to Spanish or English names and adopted the host countries as their home base to the point of calling themselves RACIALLY as DOMINICANS and South Americans... As is so commonly done in BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CUBA etc. Now based on the fact that such a dumb down populace exist especially in america, the knowledge of this is now in argument. Once again those caucasians in this picture are nothing but CONFUSED white individuals and so far as drug sellers...THERE ARE NO GREATER DRUG DEALERS AND JUNKIES IN THE WORLD OTHER THAN CAUCASIANS NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE IN. So referencing Dominicans or any other people as drug dealers when compared to whites is an unbelievable INSULT and clear declaration of your own STUPIDITY.

BTW None of the people in the Carribbean are African..these people were already in their home country when whites arrived in the so called new world. Africans were not brought to Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Central or South America or anywhere in the so called western hemisphere. The only people to have been transported to america are the so called Negros of america.
C

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2008, 09:52:30 PM »
This thing done got out of hand.  Ok...who's a better Dominican baseball player?

1. Big Fat

2. Sammy

3. Manny

4. Alex

Oh...Monica!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
Wtf is parker on about?

I live in NYC, and I've seen many dark Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, and I've also seen my share of white Ricans and Dominicans, along with mulattos. They were white, and did not have nappy hair, oversized lips or flat noses. They had fine dark brown hair with brown to light eyes.

Parker is trying find some sort of validity of his own identity by claiming that every group that has mixed with blacks are essentially black. Well, I wonder if his ass has ever taken into account that people choose to associate with whatever group because that's what they are? Most Hispanics even if mixed would never consider themselves black.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2008, 10:15:45 PM »

I can smell her vagina from here.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2008, 10:18:06 PM »
Wtf is parker on about?

I live in NYC, and I've seen many dark Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, and I've also seen my share of white Ricans and Dominicans, along with mulattos. They were white, and did not have nappy hair, oversized lips or flat noses. They had fine dark brown hair with brown to light eyes.

Parker is trying find some sort of validity of his own identity by claiming that every group that has mixed with blacks are essentially black. Well, I wonder if his ass has ever taken into account that people choose to associate with whatever group because that's what they are? Most Hispanics even if mixed would never consider themselves black.

This isnt about who is black that's for the brothers from the states which by the way are the most successful group of African descent on the face of the planet.  Come on!  You trolls are losing it here.  This is about accepting one's part of Africana. Afro-Cuban, Brazilian, Colombian, Mulatto/a, Mud on your face and so forth are all different culturally...but we all got a little Safari in us.  I know this is a hard sell to GetWhite...but it's the thought that counts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8knsU10gtQ 

Amor Roz!

Oh...Monica!