Author Topic: Iris Kyle has better legs than Dexter Jackson!  (Read 17326 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Iris Kyle has better legs than Dexter Jackson!
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 02:32:27 PM »
She looks awesome....

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 02:35:58 PM »
She's a repulsive abomination, nothing feminine about "her."  :-X

"Female" bodybuilding has become a complete and utter joke. :-\

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »
ok then vincent, lets give credit where its due, iris has better width than that lake trout heath, and is a much more complete bodybuilder that 'all arms and drugs' heath.

dex blows heath away, i know you fags like his blue eyes and chipmonk bj cheeks, but that shouldn't blind you from the fact that structually he will never touch this:

well said. for longer than we can remember the mr.o has been awarded to athletes without v taper and without tight abs.

yet no complaints...well, not as many as the whiners over Dex's calves.

granted his calves arent up with the rest...but proportionally they're more inline than wolf's, and having lagging calves and a tight mid section is a much better compromise than a huge waist and/or a gut.

Vince, please, before you post threads with pics of she-men, can you put a warning in the topic?

couldnt care less about how ripped or how massive, or how these animals look.

disgusting isnt a strong enough word for women's pro BB.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »
Vince, please, before you post threads with pics of she-men, can you put a warning in the topic?

couldnt care less about how ripped or how massive, or how these animals look.

disgusting isnt a strong enough word for women's pro BB.

I have news for you. We are all animals.

The women who lift weights and pose have always been controversial. The muscular women have been causing 'offense' in many people ever since they were featured in magazines. Bev Francis had this effect on people and Ben Weider made sure she never won the Ms Olympia. She was placed 8th in her first bodybuilding contest in Las Vegas in 1983. That was an outrage because she was the best bodybuilder by far.

Iris Kyle looks great as a bodybuilder. If they don't test for banned substances then good for her to show up looking magnificent. The 'feminine' argument is an empty one. Whatever is that quality? Granted the women don't look like other women. So what?

I have a beef with the requirement to show up without carrying noticable adipose tissue. We men might fancy some padding in female buttocks but on stage that isn't a good look for bodybuilding competitions. The women who do get really cut up tend to lose fat in their breasts and they shrink accordingly. To compensate for this many have elective surgery and artificial size there. The combination of extreme definition, inflated boobs and dried out faces makes many women look less attractive than they are off season. The men lose some of their handsomeness but we don't seem to mention this. As long as we allow drugs and don't test for them, especially with the women, we are going to perpetuate this bizarre state.

Having said all this it remains that Iris Kyle still has a fantastic body. Guys would be proud to have her level of development and definition.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 05:58:45 PM »
Actually the only real problem with her face is when she gets shredded her cheek bones come out really far. Thats kinda unavoidable. I really don't think she takes as much stuff as one might think. She just has good genetics for bb like Lenda Murray or Laura Creavalle. Her physique is the greatest I've ever seen on a fbb. Not one weak point on her.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 06:04:28 PM »
Iris probably has more testosterone running through her body than dexter does as well.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 06:04:40 PM »
I guess it is difficult to acknowledge that the best female bodybuilder has better legs than the 'best' male bodybuilder. People attack the messenger and then the women who are professional bodybuilders. There isn't much honesty left in this subculture.

Iris Kyle looks fantastic. The haters can't accept this and what a pity that is. She deserves credit for what she achieved. Congratulations, Iris!

No disrespect Vince, but in all HONESTY that is truly Discusting, i have no doubt That......woman trians very hard, deits hard, has Great Genetics, on the Best Gear money can buy etc...there was a time when woman still LOOKED LIKE WOMAN with Muscles....Remember CORY from the 1980s??

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 06:47:44 PM »
I am sure this physique is 'disgusting' to 99% of all women in the developed world.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »
I was impressed with Pudgy Stockton from the old, old days at Muscle Beach. The gals have come a long way since she was the queen on that beach.

I encouraged Bev Francis to become a bodybuilder. She is a really nice person. She lacks nothing in the feminine department but when she was powerlifting and wearing tracksuits she was often mistaken for a bloke. Several times people would tell her she was going into the wrong bathroom!

If you knew Bev you respected her. I remember a day when one of the boys at my gym was doing bench presses and Bev came over and said she wanted to work in with him. He galantly suggested he strip some plates off the 225 pounds he was proudly hoisting for a few reps. Well, Bev said to leave them on and then warmed up with over 10 reps with that weight. My mate was amazed and shook her hand. Bev was a very good athlete as well and was proficient at track and field and other sports. She was also a school teacher before she owned a gym with big Steve.

Bev just loves muscles and who are we to say women can't build themselves up? I give credit to Iris Kyle because as far as bodybuilding goes she has a beautiful body. No question about that.

Too many blokes judge women by whether they want to have sex with them. We men wouldn't do so well if we were judged like that by most women!

Look at Iris in those photos. Her skin looks fabulously and her body is amazing. Really nice lines and she presents it extremely well. Her calves sure shame many male bodybuilders. Where are those cuts in most of the Mr Olympia contestants? I don't see many. So I give credit where it is due. I don't judge the women by facial attraction. That might be considered in overall appearance but if we applied that same standard to the men then some guys, perhaps Dorian, would never have won the top titles.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »
I am sure this physique is 'disgusting' to 99% of all women in the developed world.
And you would be CORRECT with that point...However if you actually could ask 99% of woman what would seem more DISCUSTING and Abnormal, im fairly sure they would find SAMPLE A alot more Discusting than SAMPLE B.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 08:34:17 PM »
The 'abnormal' argument doesn't hold water when it comes to talking about competing bodybuilders. That is the essence of the sport. Who wants to look average? Women are allowed to have different ideas about how they want to look. I am always impressed at the amazing bodies of many of the female athletes at the Olympic games. Especially the black track and field women. Lots of hard work went into preparations and there is not much fat on any of them.

'Abnormal' is a word that implies something unacceptable or unwanted. I think a better concept here is 'extreme'. Iris has extreme muscularity for a woman. That hardly makes her abnormal.

Ronnie is hardly aesthetic. Iris is. There is a huge difference.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 02:23:58 AM »
OK you've convinced me Vince - I'd do her.

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 02:49:31 AM »
The 'abnormal' argument doesn't hold water when it comes to talking about competing bodybuilders. That is the essence of the sport. Who wants to look average? Women are allowed to have different ideas about how they want to look. I am always impressed at the amazing bodies of many of the female athletes at the Olympic games. Especially the black track and field women. Lots of hard work went into preparations and there is not much fat on any of them.

'Abnormal' is a word that implies something unacceptable or unwanted. I think a better concept here is 'extreme'. Iris has extreme muscularity for a woman. That hardly makes her abnormal.

Ronnie is hardly aesthetic. Iris is. There is a huge difference.

Come-on Vince...........you have been around the sport for a long, long time, the abnormal argument for Competing BB does hold ALOT of water and you know it...when a top BB steps on stage with strange looking oily ARMS, shoulders, and other places, stomachs hanging out everywhere that is abnormal that is NOT the essence of this sport... i was trying to keep the debate here on iris who in my view (and I'm fairly certain alot of getbig members) looks Discusting, yes you are right iris has extreme muscularity, your point on Iris being aesthetic has some merit but in my view this pic below is aesthetic, has plenty of muscle (for a woman) and does not look like something out of a horror film we will not agree on this subject thats looks certain but when you post pics like you have of Iris...there will be alot of negative responses.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 02:49:36 AM »
ok then vincent, lets give credit where its due, iris has better width than that lake trout heath, and is a much more complete bodybuilder that 'all arms <b>and drugs</b>' heath.

Unlike every IFBB Pro and NPC competitors of the last 30 years.....lol

you get today's "dumb as a fucking donkey" prize.....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2008, 02:55:16 AM »
Some femal bbers are tighter than male bbers. I dont know why.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2008, 07:26:07 AM »
Some femal bbers are tighter than male bbers. I dont know why.

LOL...I'm not gonna even comment on that one my fat little nip. . .