Author Topic: T.O. FIRES BACK AT KEYSHAWN JOHNSON  (Read 8600 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
T.O. FIRES BACK AT KEYSHAWN JOHNSON
« on: October 01, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »
Quote from T.O. regarding Keyshawn Johnson:

"He is the ultimate underachiever on that panel," Owens said of Johnson. "I am the reason he is in the booth. Everybody is aware when I was brought to Dallas he was the one they let go to get me here."

Keyshawn shoots straight from the hip, which is why I like him as an ESPN analyst. The comment by T.O. has him coming off like a bitch.

If I were Keyshawn I would just smile and keep flashing that 2002 Super Bowl ring to the camera.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: T.O. FIRES BACK AT KEYSHAWN JOHNSON
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »
actually what TO said was the truth

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 11:36:35 AM »
I agree.

But as long as Keyshawn has a ring to show for his career accomplishments.....he will always have that over T.O.

Earl, how do you think your boys will do against the Jags?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 12:01:48 PM »
I agree.

But as long as Keyshawn has a ring to show for his career accomplishments.....he will always have that over T.O.

Earl, how do you think your boys will do against the Jags?

well everybody seems to like the cowboys this year so maybe he won't "always" have that over TO

keyshawn was lucky to play for a super bowl winning team, i think the bucs would've won with TO

and I like the steelers over the jags 8)

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »
well everybody seems to like the cowboys this year so maybe he won't "always" have that over TO

keyshawn was lucky to play for a super bowl winning team, i think the bucs would've won with TO

E

hahahaha so did everybody with the Pats...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 12:30:04 PM »
Everyone likes the cowboys this year becuase of "Hardknocks"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:11 PM »
Everyone likes the cowboys this year becuase of "Hardknocks"

Right...Cowboys have to get out of their conference..They are good at flash positions but still have 0 picks on the season and their run game is suspect when challenged

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »
so keyshawn gets on t.o. for wanting the ball more, but keyshawn writes a book...

its a joke all around

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 02:02:44 PM »
so keyshawn gets on t.o. for wanting the ball more, but keyshawn writes a book...

its a joke all around

lol

body88

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 05:37:31 PM »
T.O is a mess, hahaha.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »
neither of them could carry Wes chandler or Charlie joiners jock !

I love it when T.O pops off at the mouth,the wolves on ESPN come out of the woodwork.

body88

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 07:06:04 PM »
neither of them could carry Wes chandler or Charlie joiners jock !

I love it when T.O pops off at the mouth,the wolves on ESPN come out of the woodwork.

At least he didn't try to off himself this year......yet.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 03:18:11 PM »
actually what TO said was the truth

E

very much so.
T.O is one of the best ever. people can hate him but he produces, he is always double teamed. He made every team he was on better at one point. yes he has no sb ring but one great player in football will not get it done by himself.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2008, 02:34:22 AM »
very much so.
T.O is one of the best ever. people can hate him but he produces, he is always double teamed. He made every team he was on better at one point. yes he has no sb ring but one great player in football will not get it done by himself.

He has a way of killing QB's he plays with careers.  Garcia, McNabb, and now Romo.  Be afraid, Tony. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2008, 07:48:51 AM »

E

What more can Dallas do? They had home-field advantage last year and got bounced by the Giants. I don't see the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, as they can't seem to get over that hump. Romo has twice made a colossal mistake that has cost them a playoff win. Plus, T.O. gets butterfingers.

As for Keyshawn being lucky, I beg to differ. He was a major part of the offense and was coming off a Pro Bowl year, during that Super Bowl run. The problem was that Keyshawn was the ONLY good receiver on the team. Gruden brought in Joe Jurevicius and Keenan McCardell, and that gave the Bucs a good receiving corps.

Owens is still trying to get what Johnson already has. Underachiever? I don’t think so. Johnson’s numbers are quite comparable to those of Owens. Plus, he forgets that Keyshawn signed with the Panthers mere days after being cut by the Cowboys. He retired after one season with Carolina. To top it all off, when Keyshawn and T.O met in the playoffs (Bucs vs. 49ers, 2002 Divisional round), T.O. was dropping passes left and right. If my memory serves me correctly, Garcia got picked off once or twice, as a result of pass that T.O. let slip through his paws. As long as Keyshawn has that ring, T.O’s mouthing off is absolutely WORTHLESS.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2008, 08:10:35 AM »
What more can Dallas do? They had home-field advantage last year and got bounced by the Giants. I don't see the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, as they can't seem to get over that hump. Romo has twice made a colossal mistake that has cost them a playoff win. Plus, T.O. gets butterfingers.

As for Keyshawn being lucky, I beg to differ. He was a major part of the offense and was coming off a Pro Bowl year, during that Super Bowl run. The problem was that Keyshawn was the ONLY good receiver on the team. Gruden brought in Joe Jurevicius and Keenan McCardell, and that gave the Bucs a good receiving corps.

Owens is still trying to get what Johnson already has. Underachiever? I don’t think so. Johnson’s numbers are quite comparable to those of Owens. Plus, he forgets that Keyshawn signed with the Panthers mere days after being cut by the Cowboys. He retired after one season with Carolina. To top it all off, when Keyshawn and T.O met in the playoffs (Bucs vs. 49ers, 2002 Divisional round), T.O. was dropping passes left and right. If my memory serves me correctly, Garcia got picked off once or twice, as a result of pass that T.O. let slip through his paws. As long as Keyshawn has that ring, T.O’s mouthing off is absolutely WORTHLESS.

What he said.....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2008, 09:11:48 AM »

WOW...AWSOME POST..

YOU MCOWNED THAT DUDE

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2008, 10:00:58 AM »

TO's HALL OF FAME career is far from over, saying that keyshawn is comparable to him because he has a ring is ludicrous

what exactly did keyshawn do with tampa that TO hasn't done almost every year since 2000?  tampa won the super bowl with a great defense and a coach that knew exactly what his former team was going to do, i don't think keyshawn made the pro bowl that year but i do know he made it the year before with a whopping one td the whole year, some gamebreaker ;)

keyshawn had a nice career but he was an undeachiever, he was taken number 1 overall and there were a few receivers (TO, marvin harrision) that had better careers than him and he was cut by carolina after they drafted another underachieving usc receiver dwayne jarret

TO is 2nd all time in receiving TD's, the numbers are not comparable and TO having one bad playoff game against keyshawn's team means shit, TO played great in the super bowl with one leg, i didn't even notice keyshawn when the bucs defense and the raiders coach WEARING BUCS GEAR won them the game

if TO can't mouthoff to keyshawn than i guess he can't mouth off to nate washington and antwann randel el either ::)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2008, 10:01:31 AM »
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

YOU MCOWNED THAT DUDE

you couldn't possibly be talking about me could you ???

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008, 10:06:35 AM »
you couldn't possibly be talking about me could you ???

E
um yeah...clear argument based on facts and events vs predictions and maybes..winner=mcway

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2008, 10:13:06 AM »
um yeah...clear argument based on facts and events vs predictions and maybes..winner=mcway

what facts? ???

the guy is saying keyshawn is comparable to TO because he has a ring

than so is nate washington hahahahaha

TO is a first ballot hall of famer, keyshawn won't even be considered ::)

you're owned for being so stupid

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 10:17:42 AM »
what facts? ???

the guy is saying keyshawn is comparable to TO because he has a ring

than so is nate washington hahahahaha

TO is a first ballot hall of famer, keyshawn won't even be considered ::)

you're owned for being so stupid

E

Key=Has a ring
T.O.= Not going to get a ring (unless he takes a paycut and joins the steelers next year or mid season this year)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008, 10:19:52 AM »
Key=Has a ring
T.O.= Not going to get a ring (unless he takes a paycut and joins the steelers next year or mid season this year)

so nate washington is comparable to TO??????

yeah joining the steelers might help 8)

i hope you are right about him never getting a ring because i don't like him

but that doesn't make him less of a player, in football the ring argument only applies to quarterbacks

E
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008, 10:34:48 AM »
so nate washington is comparable to TO??????

yeah joining the steelers might help 8)

i hope you are right about him never getting a ring because i don't like him

but that doesn't make him less of a player, in football the ring argument only applies to quarterbacks

E

nope..key led his team to superbowl..no key=no superbowl..
Nate washgington could be replaced with a rookie..key was instramental in their success