Author Topic: Riots on election night.....  (Read 2791 times)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
Riots on election night.....
« on: October 01, 2008, 11:32:29 AM »
Does anyone think that the black community will riot on election night if Obama wins?  What about if he loses?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Riots on election night.....
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »
no, I don't see it.  Now if the worst happens, yes there will be riots.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 11:35:59 AM »
lol i highly doubt that...

now if obama gets sniped, i can see it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 11:38:33 AM »
lol i highly doubt that...

now if obama gets sniped, i can see it
I'm pretty worried about that.  If that happens it could be one of most violent days in our history.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 11:42:03 AM »
I'm pretty worried about that.  If that happens it could be one of most violent days in our history.

i'm not worried about it at all, imagine the complexity of his security. We only see him with a few goons out in public, imagine the sharp shooters,stand-by swat team etc :o

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 12:01:00 PM »
Hip Hop Artist Young Jeezy Commented on "the unthinkable" In his song titled
"My President" on his 3rd Studio album "the Recession"

Quote is as follows:
Re Obama
"Theres a hands off policy...you touch em..we ride"

I agree..and will participate...if the "unthinkable" happens it will get so real

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 12:04:58 PM »
Hip Hop Artist Young Jeezy Commented on "the unthinkable" In his song titled
"My President" on his 3rd Studio album "the Recession"

Quote is as follows:
Re Obama
"Theres a hands off policy...you touch em..we ride"

I agree..and will participate...if the "unthinkable" happens it will get so real

serious with this shit dude? ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »

Shit yeah
are u shittin me..If omaba gets killed while in office..You think when the white dude killed MLK was bad..It will get extremely real if they kill Obama..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 12:07:03 PM »
They won't do shit. And if they did, I'm sure there are millions of upstanding white folk itching to break out their fire hoses.  :o

What are they going to do? Gangsters going to roll balls deep, keepin it real on their spinners? Letting their tec-9's fly? Hardly.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 12:08:19 PM »
Yeah, you know we're thugs like that.   ::)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
Shit yeah
are u shittin me..If omaba gets killed while in office..You think when the white dude killed MLK was bad..It will get extremely real if they kill Obama..

how can you compare mlk's death with obama possibly getting hit? to think mlk was a pillar in civil rights and equality..lets take a step back here.

and the rioting after rmlk's death....i'm pretty sure we'll never see vigalante justice like that again, our nation is a bunch of cockroach's, pussies, scallywags.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 12:19:19 PM »
Im not going to fuck up the community or no shit like that...I might punch the first white dude with a confiderate flag on his car...ill make sure he is my weight class...Im sure i will be so enraged..i would beat the brakes off a racist dude...extremely real

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »
Shit yeah

WE CAN ONLY HOPE.Then we can just open fire on the rabble rousers and rid siociety of 90% of the crime.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »
how can you compare mlk's death with obama possibly getting hit? to think mlk was a pillar in civil rights and equality..lets take a step back here.

and the rioting after rmlk's death....i'm pretty sure we'll never see vigalante justice like that again, our nation is a bunch of cockroach's, pussies, scallywags.
You have no idea the hope Obama brings to blacks right now. False hope or not..its still there...Man Obama is viewed in the hood as MLK..Warrented or not. Just to see a black man make it this high is a lot.. Shoes, clothes (on melrose and in shopping malls) songs...Obama is really the only voice blacks think they have in this country...So believe me..No one wants to touch him..Especially with the Sean Bell And Jena 6 and katrina response...Might be the last straw...Extremely real

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 12:23:32 PM »
WE CAN ONLY HOPE.Then we can just open fire on the rabble rousers and rid siociety of 90% of the crime.

i feel you... ::)

have you ever been in a fight...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 12:25:00 PM »
Does anyone think that the black community will riot on election night if Obama wins?  What about if he loses?

I hope not.  It would only re-affirm every bad stereotype many people already have.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »
You have no idea the hope Obama brings to blacks right now. False hope or not..its still there...Man Obama is viewed in the hood as MLK..Warrented or not. Just to see a black man make it this high is a lot.. Shoes, clothes (on melrose and in shopping malls) songs...Obama is really the only voice blacks think they have in this country...So believe me..No one wants to touch him..Especially with the Sean Bell And Jena 6 and katrina response...Might be the last straw...Extremely real

How dilusional could you possibly be man? youve been here longer than i have and im sure have more posts in the political board and youre STILL dilusioned to the point where you believe obama gives a FUCK about anybody or anything other than his personal interests...combine the fact that he's an oreo but probably has a similar amount of melanin to you, that warrants your vote huh?

and dont give me this obama is mlk in the hood shit, the real niggas, sophisticated niggas KNOW better.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 12:36:54 PM »

I think they're pretty serious and I don't blame them.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »
How dilusional could you possibly be man? youve been here longer than i have and im sure have more posts in the political board and youre STILL dilusioned to the point where you believe obama gives a FUCK about anybody or anything other than his personal interests...combine the fact that he's an oreo but probably has a similar amount of melanin to you, that warrants your vote huh?

and dont give me this obama is mlk in the hood shit, the real niggas, sophisticated niggas KNOW better.

Dude...I didnt say

Ok check this out cha cha,..first off i dont think obama is the Second comming of MLk DIPSHIT...read the post...it said he is viewed in the hood as second commiung of MLK WARRENTED OR NOT..And I live in the city of los angeles when im not in med school in atlanta...I know what blacks think about him. So for what he represents for blacks alone will warrent a riot if he is harmed...stay focused here fuckface...Im not proclaiming him to be anything. Im giving you what is said in poor black america..
And im not voting for him because of race. Im voting because of his proposed policies. Dont ever try to play me for some flower pot head fool..

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 01:13:36 PM »
i feel you... ::)

have you ever been in a fight...

Yes,I have been in a fight.I worked as a correctional officer for a few years and had to fight on many occasions.Now,what does that have to do with anything.I now carry a gun,so a fight is as useless as a black man in a government cheese line.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 01:16:36 PM »
I think they're pretty serious and I don't blame them.

You dont blame a group of people for destroying public property, attacking innocent people, looting, etc, because their canidate doesnt get elected?   Are you retarded? That is how animals react not human biengs. We are a democracy. How many of these jackholes rioting will actually be voting?

I can see marching in protest, but again. Who are you marching against? You are marching agaisnt your fellow citizens who chose their next leader. Sorry but that is our political process. If you dont like it leave.

I dont look at A canidates race, I look at what he represents and what he stands for. I look at his leadership abilities and what direction he will take this country. Voting for a man just because the color of his skin is the same as your is INSANE!

Minoritys are the most racing people anymore. I see this on the rez with my people and I see it all over popular culture.  I wonder what MLK would think of this... Didnt he have a dream of one day where the color of a mans skin wouldnt be a factor? Where we would all be equal?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 01:18:11 PM »
You dont blame a group of people for destroying public property, attacking innocent people, looting, etc, because their canidate doesnt get elected?   Are you retarded? That is how animals react not human biengs. We are a democracy. How many of these jackholes rioting will actually be voting?

I can see marching in protest, but again. Who are you marching against? You are marching agaisnt your fellow citizens who chose their next leader. Sorry but that is our political process. If you dont like it leave.

I dont look at A canidates race, I look at what he represents and what he stands for. I look at his leadership abilities and what direction he will take this country. Voting for a man just because the color of his skin is the same as your is INSANE!

Minoritys are the most racing people anymore. I see this on the rez with my people and I see it all over popular culture.  I wonder what MLK would think of this... Didnt he have a dream of one day where the color of a mans skin wouldnt be a factor? Where we would all be equal?

no thats if he is killed...not elected

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »

Wow,thats scarry.Of course we whites are pretty sick of crap like the LA riots,the Duke rape hoax,the Tawanna Brawley hoax,ACORN,etc. etc.so I guess both sides have a lot of anger.However,heres the differance.We have the military,the police,more guns then you do.Plus,blacks are so stupid,that they will only burn down their own communities,so we just watch it unfold on television and giggle.

By the way,the Jena 6 were a bunch of black thugs that stomped out a white kid for no reason.Not a one on one fight[as usual]but a group getting together to create mayhem.They should have taken those kids,and beaten them to death.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 01:21:50 PM »

no thats if he is killed...not elected

oh.... Lol.  Yah.... and I dont just think it would be black people if that happened.

I thought you were speaking on just his losing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »

Wow,thats scarry.Of course we whites are pretty sick of crap like the LA riots,the Duke rape hoax,the Tawanna Brawley hoax,ACORN,etc. etc.so I guess both sides have a lot of anger.However,heres the differance.We have the military,the police,more guns then you do.Plus,blacks are so stupid,that they will only burn down their own communities,so we just watch it unfold on television and giggle.

By the way,the Jena 6 were a bunch of black thugs that stomped out a white kid for no reason.Not a one on one fight[as usual]but a group getting together to create mayhem.They should have taken those kids,and beaten them to death.

First off.. Dont even for one second think that shit you named above even scratches the surface of what blacks go through..

and the jena 6...you know good in hell well what it was.."no reason" fool please...go read it again..

shame they give people like you government jobs