Author Topic: just got back from miami  (Read 3033 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: just got back from miami
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »
NYC women got head issues. Very big head issues. It's like self esteem never was created.
then they pop the question ...the perverbial "I quit" in the language of the vagina...

"Hey, do you have a condum?" hahahaha

I cant count how many times i was not surprise to hear that.... hahahah

smuts
L

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 11:36:18 AM »
Miami is full of gold diggin bitches... Lucky you are married. Anyone else bring your Visa and A Game.

Money won't ever get you pussy, no matter how hot a woman is.  In the first 5 minutes a woman decides whether or not she's going to fuck you.  Taking her out for a $300 dinner isn't going to change her mind.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 11:42:04 AM »
The girls are pretty but they just wanna know your name

Reckon you could get me a union job with that uncle of Wayne's?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 11:52:41 AM »
miami may as well be in latin america, walking around south beach area the people are weird as fuck and everybody is speaking spanish. saw tons of crackhead looking guys looking like they belonged in a rap video or curbside box getting out of bentleys and ferraris. just a really strange place.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 12:05:40 PM »
miami may as well be in latin america, walking around south beach area the people are weird as fuck and everybody is speaking spanish. saw tons of crackhead looking guys looking like they belonged in a rap video or curbside box getting out of bentleys and ferraris. just a really strange place.

Miami is also a central zone for incoming drug trade and trafficking.   So it's not really weird if you think about it from that perspective.  The drug wars have been going on there since the early 70's, got kinda cleaned up for a while and now its worse then ever.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 12:10:22 PM »
true EVERYBODY speaks spanish...
black... white ... everyone
choice is an illusion

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 01:08:00 PM »
after the sun sets, go to 11th and 12th on Washington or Collins..... thats when the drug dealers come out, prob. get some good weed or blow...
L

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 02:07:00 PM »
after the sun sets, go to 11th and 12th on Washington or Collins..... thats when the drug dealers come out, prob. get some good weed or blow...

It's all smack and coke these days :)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 02:11:01 PM »
I was staying on washington
choice is an illusion

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »
I was in Miami a few years back (Im from Scotland).I agree with you Meso, i thought all the men and women looked in fantastic shape compared to here.usually theres hardly anyone on a beach with any decent muscle, but in Miami i was surrounded by them.I thought the place was amazing, just like you see in movies i guess lol.People rollerblading around, jogging etc just stuff you dont see here.id love to go back!

Ricky

• Getbig III
  • bulldogs rule.
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2008, 03:38:35 PM »
Miami is full of gold diggin bitches... Lucky you are married. Anyone else bring your Visa and A Game.

hahaha! so true. This is my home baby!

I've been living here in Miami almost my whole life. I went to college here, started my business here, met my future wife here and got married here, right in South Beach.

This is the best city in the world. Any of you guys ever get down here, hit me up, I'll show you the best clubs, best gyms, best places to eat, and where all the finest women hang out!!!

peace, Ricky

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »
Miami sounds exactly like Chicago, except everyone here's fat and the "best places to hang" usually sell pizza and hot dogs.  That's our idea of a great night out, over eating. 

ha ha, Miami sucks.
Deep Tissue Massage

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »

seems like there is nothing in between with miami

you either love it or hate it

E
E

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2008, 05:19:44 PM »
you dont know shit about miami or south beach. why the fuck would you try to buy anything from the street? Believe it or not, ive seen undercovers that look like bums and you would never be albe to tell.