Author Topic: Why I dont like McCain  (Read 351 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Why I dont like McCain
« on: October 01, 2008, 03:37:35 PM »
I see people saying why they don't like Obama, and if they say 10 reasons, 8 of the reasons they talk about are not true.  This is why i dont like McCain.

For Starters, I was a HUGE McCain fan in 2000 when he ran against Bush, he ran a nice clean campaign, was honorable and made sense on what he was saying, somewhere in 2007 McCain took a wrong turn and is 180 degrees going the opposite direction just to get votes. I have no respect for him and I'm tried of seeing him lie to the American people on a daily basis.

He supported president Bush 90% of the time:.  This is a FACT he was part of the "Bush Regime" that pushed through all this garbage through into Law and now that he is running he is trying to push himself away from bush, but the Facts DON'T LIE.

Caught in COUNTLESS LIES: From Deregulation to taxes, to Lobbying, he supported his whole Career and Now all of a sudden he says he is for regulation because the market crashed.

Keating 5 McCain was one of the 5 Senators (along Phil Gram his "Economic Adviser" that was part of this disgusting, unlawful, illegal scam that happened and it got covered up when he should have been Jailed for it.

Drilling I am not against offshore drilling to be honest, but for him to say over and over that is going to fix our problem, its just insanely stupid and been proven to be a lie over and over and over.

Taxes  I'm tried of him saying give big businesses tax breaks so they can stimulate the economy.  Bottom line, these big tax breaks filter into the Multi-Millionaire CEO's and Execs personal pockets, and they continue to ship Jobs overseas.  Common sense, when you want to build ANYTHING in this world, you start from the ground up!! Not the top!! Imagine building a house starting on the Roof? Catch my drift? We tried that "build from the Top and watch it filter down" theory and it got us where??? Highest unemployment since the great depression, highest foreclosure rate since the great depression, having to bail out these big company's for their fuck ups etc... etc...

Religion  His campaign hammers Obama about his religious views and his pastor and question his "Christianity"... BUT, what about McCain committing Adultery and cheating on his disfigured overweight wife with a young rich woman, and then leaving her.  Is that what a good Christian would do?

Sara Palin John McCain always says "put your country first" But, After meeting a woman one time in his life, with ZERO and i stress ZERO National Experience, and a rather bumpy track record, he completely let his country down and chose her for personal reasons to help use women to get him elected and should be ashamed for thinking SHE is the best qualified person to run the country if something happened to him. Not Mitt Romney, Roudulph Guliani, Mike Huckaby, Mayor Bloomberg etc... But Sara Fucking Palin?? who has turned out to be a massive train wreck who has a Crazy pastor who is a "witch hunter", has a scandal going down in her state that most likely will remove her from office, and cant answer a question even a High school Sr could answer.  And PS her "80% approval rating has went down to the upper 50s since the "Trooper-gate" scandal facts have been coming out. If her and her husband think they are above the law by ignoring subponeas why should we trust her to be a law abiding president?  We have already had a president in office who thinks he is above the law.

Getting Senile  Iv seen countless Interviews where he gets things confused, I even saw 1 interview where Liberman actually whispered in his ear that he was stating things wrong, its one thing to make a miss statement, but it happened 3 seperate times.  Accidents happen once, but not 4 times. Its obvious hes in his 70s and its showing.

Health He has had cancer 4 times, smoked 2 packs of cigs a day for 25 years, is on 7 different medications, and he refuses to release his health records.  As someone running for a elected position in this country, all of us should know his health records.  Over 2500 Medical Doctors have signed a patition wanting to see his health records, and they refuse.  If he is healthy, why wont he release these??

Iraq War First he voted for it, which technically is Illegal. we invaded a country that didn't attack us, technically that's illegal. he said we would be greeted as Liberators, which was a LIE, said it would be fast and easy, which is a LIE, said their oil revenues would pay for this war, which is a LIE and its just a total fuck up on his part to support this.  After knowing we shouldn't be there, he still presses on to keep the big war companies making money and watching our country go down the tubes as we spend 200Billion of OUR MONEY on Iraq.

Surge  We shouldn't have been in the war in the first place, so I don't wanna hear about "I was right on the Surge". Because the violence went down, that is supposed to make the first 5 years of failure go away??? Well actually he was Partially right, why doesn't he talk about the FAILURE of the Surge? The fact the Iraqi's were supposed to take over from this "surge" and they didn't. So in my book the "surge" is a failure, why? Because, only 50% was done.  50% right and 50% wrong is a FAILURE in my Book.  Shit go back to elementary school if you get a 50% on a paper what is that? F = Failure. 

This is just a couple things, but here are disgusting things he has said and are on TAPE that HE SAID.  People always hammer Obama about things, but it is ever anything he is directly involved with.  I have mounds more, but this was just some basics...

FOX NEWS!!!! MEGAN KELLY CALLS OUT McCAIN CAMPAIGN FOR LIEING... THEY CANT RESPOND.. MAKES THEM LOOK COMPLETELY RETARDED.  AGAIN THIS IS FOX NEWS, AND MEGAN KELLY HAMMERS OBAMA EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRAIGHT TALK, NOT SO STRAIGHT

BEST OWNING OF THE YEAR BY TIM RUSSERT ON MEET THE PRESS ABOUT HIS "IM NOT WELL VERSED ON THE ECONOMY"

kEITH OLBERMAN EXPOSES TONS OF MCCAIN LIES all from Video

LIES CAUGHT BY MSNBC, CNN, ABC AND EVEN FOX NEWS IN A "MIXED-TAPE OWNING"

CNN FACTCHECK SHOWS McCAINS LIES and Tucker Bounds (McCain campaign) gets completely distroyed

BOMB BOMB IRAN he denied in the debate

McCAIN FLIP FLOPS BUSTED ON TV. OVER AND OVER AGAIN..  Busted about Rev Fartwell and Amnesty