Author Topic: HGH-Potency difference?  (Read 879 times)

gunnz

• Getbig III
HGH-Potency difference?
« on: October 01, 2008, 03:51:58 PM »
What are your opinions on the difference in potency between prescribed pharmacutical HGH and others?

Is 4 IU of pharmacutical equal to, say double of black market?  Is it the same? Ect??

I am currently taking 4 IU of pharmacutical HGH, Serostim, and have heard that 4 IU isn't much.  But damn, 4 IU is expensive!!

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: HGH-Potency difference?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 04:23:42 PM »
There's a pretty big difference, but it also depends on where the generic GH is coming from.  Not every manufacturer is equal and the manufacturing process makes a big difference as well.

jsc0311

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 05:44:25 PM »
Blue tops have been good to me thus far. They make me hungrier and more sleepy than Jintropin. Taking 4 iu ed of Jintropin didn't make my joints hurt, but taking the same amount with the blue tops make my hands hurt.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 05:52:14 PM »
Blue tops have been good to me thus far. They make me hungrier and more sleepy than Jintropin. Taking 4 iu ed of Jintropin didn't make my joints hurt, but taking the same amount with the blue tops make my hands hurt.

Potency isn't really something you can equate to negative side effects.  Positive results are really what should be discussed.

jsc0311

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 10:04:01 PM »
I would consider sleeping better/more and eating more a good effect....