Author Topic: For the board gurus to answer ( disgusted, milos, aliamini, gh15, Chic etc )  (Read 6174 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Jay could easily regain top form if................. ;)

Not even the best "guru" can save that guy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
that rear dbp jay looks guestposing form.and he looks good guestposing all yr ,his body must burn out in last fw wks or days leading up to peaking.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan

Candizzle has responded twice in this thread. He posts as Tbombz now. The little punk doesn't even respect his mother enough to stay off a messageboard for a month so she won't be harassed(which I am not saying I think anyone should do).

:D
tank u jesus

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Jay says he eats 800-1200g carbs a day offseason... could there be things?
tank u jesus

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good

Not to announce a disclaimer or such … but I am big fan of jay (the person) to me he is a true business/family man who really mad his way to face and wealth starting from nothing … u will know that is you read his book.

When u look at jay’s pix or video when he was your (teenager) … he had a wide waist + small arms which are his weak points … so his structure was like that since day 1 … I still disagree with his diet fort the past 2 years or more when he started doing the blood type diet … that thing never works … and having the Ezekiel bread and cereal in his diet instead of oats and rice was not what I recommend … too much of insulin would be a reason … as everyone has his own insulin protocol … mine is I use it for x number of weeks and the diet has 3 phase to it … and it is important to me that the bodybuilder doesn’t get fat during this period … others might disagree with me and say that while on insulin a person should eat everything … but once you plan to get I shape you will suffer a lot and sacrifice a lot of muscle … so my protocol has been working pretty well … but I don’t think he is using a similar approach … the water manipulation is a big factor as well … u see them drinking water till 1 day out form the show … well we all know that for every gram of carb u need 2.7ml of water to store it (specially in the carb up phase) but the idea of carbing up is loading the muscle to look fuller and most importantly to pull the water from under the skin … so your calculation should be less than 2.7ml per gram of carb … and the reason is your aim should be to get the rest of the water to be pulled from under the skin to complete the glycogen restoration process … when that is done you will be less likely dependant on hi doses of diuretic … which doesn’t go right most of the time … so the less diuretic you have to use the better … I do recommend diuretic but with moderation and try to keep it at minimal … there are 3 kinds of water retention and each one should be targeted to be pulled with sense … if your body is holding water cause of androgens … diuretics won’t solve the problem … it will make you look flat and might even increase the water retention …  so it is a complicated process and I don’t want to get too technical but I think most of the top guys who don’t nail it fail to follow the “Contest prep 101” standard operating procedures … which I think are known to most … or should be known to most of the top guys or the gurus at least …

The time for trying new stuff would be 5 weeks out of a show or at guest posing … and that is what I do … and all the blame that goes to insulin is right to some extend … the key to avoid that is … Never use insulin for carb loading … and I am sure you have realized with a lot of Olympians doing the same mistake realized it this year and brought it down …

I would also blame drug quality … as I am very specific o the quality of drug hat people use and am very specific on brand … cause there are a lot of shit in the market and this was visible at the Atlantic city.

I did mention previously about injuries and the reason that I think some of the bbers have difference size of each of their sides …

DX

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
so if u took over jays contest prep.

what would u do?

Not to announce a disclaimer or such … but I am big fan of jay (the person) to me he is a true business/family man who really mad his way to face and wealth starting from nothing … u will know that is you read his book.

When u look at jay’s pix or video when he was your (teenager) … he had a wide waist + small arms which are his weak points … so his structure was like that since day 1 … I still disagree with his diet fort the past 2 years or more when he started doing the blood type diet … that thing never works … and having the Ezekiel bread and cereal in his diet instead of oats and rice was not what I recommend … too much of insulin would be a reason … as everyone has his own insulin protocol … mine is I use it for x number of weeks and the diet has 3 phase to it … and it is important to me that the bodybuilder doesn’t get fat during this period … others might disagree with me and say that while on insulin a person should eat everything … but once you plan to get I shape you will suffer a lot and sacrifice a lot of muscle … so my protocol has been working pretty well … but I don’t think he is using a similar approach … the water manipulation is a big factor as well … u see them drinking water till 1 day out form the show … well we all know that for every gram of carb u need 2.7ml of water to store it (specially in the carb up phase) but the idea of carbing up is loading the muscle to look fuller and most importantly to pull the water from under the skin … so your calculation should be less than 2.7ml per gram of carb … and the reason is your aim should be to get the rest of the water to be pulled from under the skin to complete the glycogen restoration process … when that is done you will be less likely dependant on hi doses of diuretic … which doesn’t go right most of the time … so the less diuretic you have to use the better … I do recommend diuretic but with moderation and try to keep it at minimal … there are 3 kinds of water retention and each one should be targeted to be pulled with sense … if your body is holding water cause of androgens … diuretics won’t solve the problem … it will make you look flat and might even increase the water retention …  so it is a complicated process and I don’t want to get too technical but I think most of the top guys who don’t nail it fail to follow the “Contest prep 101” standard operating procedures … which I think are known to most … or should be known to most of the top guys or the gurus at least …

The time for trying new stuff would be 5 weeks out of a show or at guest posing … and that is what I do … and all the blame that goes to insulin is right to some extend … the key to avoid that is … Never use insulin for carb loading … and I am sure you have realized with a lot of Olympians doing the same mistake realized it this year and brought it down …

I would also blame drug quality … as I am very specific o the quality of drug hat people use and am very specific on brand … cause there are a lot of shit in the market and this was visible at the Atlantic city.

I did mention previously about injuries and the reason that I think some of the bbers have difference size of each of their sides …

DX

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
What the hell has happened to Jays physique.

Plain and simple: PALUMBOISM. Arms and legs are getting smaller and smaller, Torso waist and hips bigger and bigger.

It seems to happen to all the Top guys sooner or later. To some earlier in their 30s (like Jay), to some later in their 40s (like Ronnie).

Palumboism isn't curable or reversible yet. It only seems to happen to the real mass monsters. Some guys on moderate doses who never played the "Size, no matter what" game like Vince Tayler are even in their 50s not affected from Palumboism.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock

DX

Right on the money...He can blame Todd Ganci for the bullshit blood diet. I know jay and have since he was 18. I warned him about it and the fucking crap bread as well. A few people i help were almost duped into this bullshit and one kid actually was, hes never looked worse in his life, stringy flat and lost a ton of size, I gotta fix it all over again now. You just went up 10 points in my book.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
LOL You guys don't honestly wanna blame the bread for Jay looking like shit.... ::)

His peak is over, plain and simple. He already ate the Ezekiel bread when he won the title in 2006.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

DX

Wow.  You sound like you know your shit.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
LOL You guys don't honestly wanna blame the bread for Jay looking like shit.... ::)

His peak is over, plain and simple. He already ate the Ezekiel bread when he won the title in 2006.

no not that directly, god no. Go take a peak at the blood diet. Also Todd likes to load people for a show on the bread...look that up first then get back to us.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Does Jay carb load on ezekial bread??

This cant be true.

Anybody know this for a fact?

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
I didn’t say he was carb loading with Ezekiel break … I mean to be honest even in 2006 he didn’t look all that good … Ronnie had a much better condition than jay … but they just wanted to have a new champ and blamed it on the condition and said “Ronnie looked phenomenal on Saturday but most of the judging was done on Friday” which is a different scenario every year and they said that ronnies left side was smaller that he right … jay was having the same problem but spot light should have been on Ronnie for this matter to justify the excuse of letting jay win … Ronnie was much better … it is not only the bread I think jays whole contest prep need to be changed not modified

I think the best thing jay should do is … stop training for some time and then go back slowly 7 months out of the O or so … then 2 months later gear up (with insulin-and should be monitored very closely) and bulk up … all in moderation … I think doses should be revised … and then have anywhere between 16 – 12 week of contest prep.  No insulin and no Ezekiel shit … go back to basics and keep in mind that the period between you teenage to your late 20s is a whole different ballgame than the period from your late 20s to mid/late 30s … and that is why he still can’t go back to the 2001 condition … id you do what you have always done you will NOT get what you have always got … key word is not … if a contest prep works once it doesn’t mean it will work again … the whole contest prep is tricking your body and forcing it to do things it doesn’t like … once you try to duplicate a certain approach it will not respond as the first time cause your body gets immuned/acclimated to it

Again … I would blame on bullshiters who call themselves friends … I am always know to be a very harsh critique specially with my athletes cause I tell what I see disregarding who the person in front of me is … friend, enemy of a 10 time world champion … if a guy loox like shit than he lox like shit …    and giving the edge to a person just cause he is the reigning champion is really retard as far as I see it … I see a lot of people in local gyms giving props to their friends 5 or 6 week out of a show while they look like 20 weex out and say that you look like Mr. O and you will win the show … and of course at the show he discovers that he was out of the top 6 of a regular show or sometimes they don’t even place … so bullshiting a friend isn’t friendship … it is hypocrisy … and all the Olympians are facing this epidemic

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
I didn’t say he was carb loading with Ezekiel break … I mean to be honest even in 2006 he didn’t look all that good … Ronnie had a much better condition than jay … but they just wanted to have a new champ and blamed it on the condition and said “Ronnie looked phenomenal on Saturday but most of the judging was done on Friday” which is a different scenario every year and they said that ronnies left side was smaller that he right … jay was having the same problem but spot light should have been on Ronnie for this matter to justify the excuse of letting jay win … Ronnie was much better … it is not only the bread I think jays whole contest prep need to be changed not modified

I think the best thing jay should do is … stop training for some time and then go back slowly 7 months out of the O or so … then 2 months later gear up (with insulin-and should be monitored very closely) and bulk up … all in moderation … I think doses should be revised … and then have anywhere between 16 – 12 week of contest prep.  No insulin and no Ezekiel shit … go back to basics and keep in mind that the period between you teenage to your late 20s is a whole different ballgame than the period from your late 20s to mid/late 30s … and that is why he still can’t go back to the 2001 condition … id you do what you have always done you will NOT get what you have always got … key word is not … if a contest prep works once it doesn’t mean it will work again … the whole contest prep is tricking your body and forcing it to do things it doesn’t like … once you try to duplicate a certain approach it will not respond as the first time cause your body gets immuned/acclimated to it

Again … I would blame on bullshiters who call themselves friends … I am always know to be a very harsh critique specially with my athletes cause I tell what I see disregarding who the person in front of me is … friend, enemy of a 10 time world champion … if a guy loox like shit than he lox like shit …    and giving the edge to a person just cause he is the reigning champion is really retard as far as I see it … I see a lot of people in local gyms giving props to their friends 5 or 6 week out of a show while they look like 20 weex out and say that you look like Mr. O and you will win the show … and of course at the show he discovers that he was out of the top 6 of a regular show or sometimes they don’t even place … so bullshiting a friend isn’t friendship … it is hypocrisy … and all the Olympians are facing this epidemic

GH15?  ???

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Too many drugs and too much very heavy leg work ruining his already wide waist. It would do him good to take 3-4 months off of training and the drugs completely and then build back up for next years Olympia with 12-15 reps on upper body and never below 20 for his legs. This is his only chance to compete with the new regime of shapely, symmetrical physiques. If he doesn't complete transform his physique he and his era are finished.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
Does Jay carb load on ezekial bread??

This cant be true.

Anybody know this for a fact?

i know ganci and jay...and ganci did it with a few guys at the jay cutler classic. Cause i saw the diets and had to fix them. Not sure jay would even do the blood diet or bread to be honest but have heard him on ganci's answering machine so who knows. He used to use him for music along with yates and others but i have no clue why jay wouldnt listen to whats worked in the past. Ans aceto is real good at nutrition. I can ask jay when i see him i guess.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III

we should have a talk offline sometime.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

good post bro, and i think your spot on.

jay needs to take some time off the drugs and training in general, his body just isnt responding anymore. And i know for a fact that he's trying harder than he ever has, I just think his body is rejecting everything he's doing to it.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
he's getting older.. hence the decline in his physique...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Fars I know and I am usually right  ;D Jay is on pretty low dose juice in the offseason, but you can guess what he is also on to maintain what he has.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Fars I know and I am usually right  ;D Jay is on pretty low dose juice in the offseason, but you can guess what he is also on to maintain what he has.
i have heard he loves gh when on low dose. but i dont believe he uses that low of dose. besides, how good is igf at preserving muscle anyways?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
i have heard he loves gh when on low dose. but i dont believe he uses that low of dose. besides, how good is igf at preserving muscle anyways?

Wasn't talking about either of those. I don't really care for IGF all that much anyway.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Wasn't talking about either of those. I don't really care for IGF all that much anyway.
well i didnt mean both gh and igf i meant just gh (which is igf).

if you werent talking about gh, then lots of slin?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
well i didnt mean both gh and igf i meant just gh (which is igf).

if you werent talking about gh, then lots of slin?

Yep

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Yep

What about Jay's "friends" saying Jay doesn't use insulin anymore? You saw the thread on promuscle. BS?