Author Topic: much appreciation King  (Read 2004 times)

roc

• Getbig III
much appreciation King
« on: October 01, 2008, 06:17:11 PM »
yo King,
   i just want to say thanks for your candid honosty on this board. you have brought back a measure of creditbility that has been sorely missed. i enjoy reading your posts and comments to the other get bigger's posts. also much appreciated for showing your pic's of your progress for the atlantic city show. with so much nonsense going on in these boards some of us are left to speculate the truths of the bodybuilding world. much appreciated again.
    my question to you is what is next for you from a competition standpoint? and how long do you see yourself competiting as a ifbb pro?
   thanks, the roc.

Stavios

Re: much appreciation King
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 07:03:56 PM »
yeah thanks for posting here King !

I, for one, appreciate to read what you have to say even if I don't always agree.

and those last off-season shots are incredible  8)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »
No sweat Roc.. I have nothing to hide and BELIEVE ME there is nothing more the IFBB can to do to me that they haven't already and I am not afaraid of speaking my mind. Some people take that as arrogant or delusional but that's me, I am a believer and have a warrior heart. I get the first callout in the 2nd toughest line up of the year in the IFBB wars and still fucktards like Palumbo and his side kick Baba Booey (Ramano).. Tell me that ass clown does not look like a bald Gary from the Howard Stern Show ;).. Talk shit. I belong on the Olympia stage and I would do very well especially now that I have Jim in my corner. There is one truth in life that has been proven as a fact over and over again and that is MISERY LOVES COMPANY! I place 6th and get more press than the winner. The Olympia finishes and instead of talking about the winner I state that I would have been in the top 10 and caused damage and I get more attention than the show... It's amazing how I get under the skin of so many haters just by staying positive. Like Mel Brooks said: "It's good to be the King." I am enjoying each and every second of this IFBB experience and one day soon my time will come to get what I deserve. What show will I compete in next? Don't know and it really does not matter.. what matters is that I improve, get bigger and keep ripping down the house each and evertime I step into my gym.

Stavios:  I surprised even myself with those pics. I have gained 7 pounds since those pics (now up to 288 lbs.) and got even harder. Jim is a mad scientist. He will be revealing something very special very soon so stay tuned to the next step in bodybuilding science... No joke. I will keep posting pics all throughout my offseason, even when I clean out. Hey, that's when you and I will see just how much "real" muscle I carry.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 08:54:27 PM »
king there is no way in the world u would make top 10 at the O, u needs to qualify remember, and u didn't.
not hating but stating the truth.
its time to retire now i think your last show proved u r all done.
this is just my opinion just like u have so many :)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 01:51:01 AM »
King is far from finished. We have yet to see his best on stage. It will come soon.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 04:51:33 AM »
yeah thanks for posting here King !

I, for one, appreciate to read what you have to say even if I don't always agree.

I massively agree.

I know people flame King, but to me is he one of the most interesting pros out there, and is also well spoken [typed?] and I always read his posts. I think it's great to have him here.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 05:19:59 PM »
d0nny2600:  Just getting started baby.. I'm having too much fun with this ;)

CQ:  Much thanks for the props..

P.S. If you guys have any training or dieting questions feel free to ask. I love spreading my Jedi skills to others and watching them blow by the others. I have helped many little warriors win their classes and overalls at their local shows... All I ask is just to post your questions on the threads and not through pm's.. I want everyone to learn and not just one.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
King, If you don't mind me asking - why did you start posting here again?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 05:38:54 PM »
I was asked to come back by my best friend Jim (disgusted) and Ron Avidan. They said the "real" fans would benefit from my honesty and no holds back approach and in return Ron said that it would be a POSITIVE board with very strict moderators. When you have a forum that has people hiding behind their computers its always a no win situation, but, that does not make it fair for those who are serious and want to learn from an IFBB PRO. I am here for the fans... Period! After we ignore the ass clowns for a while they will go away and you guys can start opening up and see that with a little knowledge how much you can improve your physiques.. I'm here to help.. That's how I give back to a sport that has done so much for me and my life.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 05:40:51 PM »
I was asked to come back by my best friend Jim (disgusted) and Ron Avidan. They said the "real" fans would benefit from my honesty and no holds back approach and in return Ron said that it would be a POSITIVE board with very strict moderators. When you have a forum that has people hiding behind their computers its always a no win situation, but, that does not make it fair for those who are serious and want to learn from an IFBB PRO. I am here for the fans... Period! After we ignore the ass clowns for a while they will go away and you guys can start opening up and see that with a little knowledge how much you can improve your physiques.. I'm here to help.. That's how I give back to a sport that has done so much for me and my life.

Thanks for the answer.

As for hiding behind computers...if events don't conspire against me next year I'm going to hit the Arnold Classic. I'll introduce myself & talk some shit to you.  ;)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 05:43:12 PM »
Would love to meet you all... I have made many friends this way and I promise you once you meet me you will see everything in a new light.. AC is the best show of them all.