Author Topic: Fuck the Y Board  (Read 4116 times)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
Re: Fuck the Y Board
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 07:57:39 PM »
Ron and RUDE BOUY ???

;D
ron couldnt shine meh shoes

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »
ron couldnt shine meh shoes
The RUDENESS is like a fart.......he comes in making all kinds of noise, but soon all that is left is his musky aroma.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »
Damn, so sorry to hear bro.........when shit like this happens it mqakes all the other shit we stress about in life laughable.

I know man 16 yrs ago my first son was born 2 lbs 11 ounces and he almost dies on us more than once...............now he's as healthy as a horse and a real ball buster ;D

hope she gets well soon bro.

Damn homie. Yeah before I know it, I'll have to be punking her boyfriends like there name is Kimbo... ha-ha. Shit is just rough and I can't wait for it to be over.. Yeah aint shit in life matter anymore other then my lil girl. like everything else is minor.. So you still in AZ or you get back to the wind?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 09:01:28 PM »
Growing like a weed, but it looks like she is going to need kidney surgery. Not a good situation, but the docs tell us it is a simple fix. Her kidney is swollen and has been since in the womb. They are going to go in under the 12th rib and cut the pinched tubing out and re-attach the tubing to the kidney. To the say the least I have been so stressed out it;s not funny. Was in the ER last week thought I was having a heart attack. They did kat scans, ekg's, and chest x rays told me it was stress and to take it easy or I could have a heart attack... How is the family brother?
Damn dude that's alot of shit for a baby to go through, she'll be resillient though. Hang in there man, it will all work itself out. How's mamma coping with it all?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 01:40:30 AM »
The RUDENESS is like a fart.......he comes in making all kinds of noise, but soon all that is left is his musky aroma.
chaos i hear you have 4 lips an bleed for 7 days. true or false?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 05:24:39 AM »
chaos i hear you have 4 lips an bleed for 7 days. true or false?
False. :(

Easy on the keyboard, you don't want your wife to catch you out of the kitchen. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 06:28:04 AM »
False. :(

Easy on the keyboard, you don't want your wife to catch you out of the kitchen. :)

Looks like he was busted,bye Rude.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 07:45:44 AM »
Damn homie. Yeah before I know it, I'll have to be punking her boyfriends like there name is Kimbo... ha-ha. Shit is just rough and I can't wait for it to be over.. Yeah aint shit in life matter anymore other then my lil girl. like everything else is minor.. So you still in AZ or you get back to the wind?
no doubt!.............yeah still in hell but I have too much going on here so i'm gonna wait another yr or 2 then i'll decide.

also you and me both will be cracking sum skulls in about 15 yrs or so, so keep training cause by the time our girls are old enough to date pretty much every kid will be a cage fighter ;D ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 08:14:04 AM »
sorry to hear about your daughter Sin, i hope she makes a full recovery.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »
sorry to hear about your daughter Sin, i hope she makes a full recovery.

Thanks OATS.. Appreciate all the support from the browski's... It helps to be able to talk about it with you fellas.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2008, 01:59:34 PM »
no doubt!.............yeah still in hell but I have too much going on here so i'm gonna wait another yr or 2 then i'll decide.

also you and me both will be cracking sum skulls in about 15 yrs or so, so keep training cause by the time our girls are old enough to date pretty much every kid will be a cage fighter ;D ;D

That is why I got the two pits, and the stash of ammunition... Problem for me is I aint the biggest dude on the block.. Problem for them, I don't give a flying fuck about how big I am.. ha-ha-ha.. I have been having dreams of grabbing dudes by they throat who are coming to pick my daughter up for a date.. The kids never have faces, my wife tells me its to early to be having those dreams.. I just think, yeah your NOT A DAD... ha-ha.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 03:41:29 PM »
The Y is on its way back.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »
Growing like a weed, but it looks like she is going to need kidney surgery. Not a good situation, but the docs tell us it is a simple fix. Her kidney is swollen and has been since in the womb. They are going to go in under the 12th rib and cut the pinched tubing out and re-attach the tubing to the kidney. To the say the least I have been so stressed out it;s not funny. Was in the ER last week thought I was having a heart attack. They did kat scans, ekg's, and chest x rays told me it was stress and to take it easy or I could have a heart attack... How is the family brother?

Hope it all works out well for her and your family...

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 06:42:45 PM »
Do you have the unedited pic?  ;D

The Y is on its way back.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »

For reasons I won't bother to explain I know exactly where you're comming from. There is no hell on earth like that kind of worry.