Author Topic: Palin says raped 15 yr old should not aport  (Read 2363 times)

Dball

Palin says raped 15 yr old should not aport
« on: October 02, 2008, 09:24:03 AM »
Here is the link to that portion of the Katie Couric interview.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Palin says raped 15 yr old should not aport
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 09:29:45 AM »
The GOP is throwing this election.  There's no way McCain thought he would win this thing with her as VP. 

Is this all a big fuckin' setup to vote for Barack?  There's never been a more obvious choice.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 09:31:06 AM »
Wouldn't this encourage Johnny Appleseed rapists?

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »
She shouldn't abort. 

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 09:36:23 AM »
Sounds like a love child to me.  She should have it. :D
N

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »
Please learn to youtube...

I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 09:57:12 AM »
She shouldn't abort. 
LOL some ppl dont get that if you are against abortion, then you have to be against aboriton in all cases with the possible exception of the mothers life being in jeopardy. Otherwise you are qualifying which children are more important than others and if you can do it in that situation then you can do that in any situation.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 10:24:03 AM »
LOL some ppl dont get that if you are against abortion, then you have to be against aboriton in all cases with the possible exception of the mothers life being in jeopardy. Otherwise you are qualifying which children are more important than others and if you can do it in that situation then you can do that in any situation.

BULLSHIT!!!  Forcing the girl to bear a demon seed that didn't ask to be born..  If mother is forced to raise child, she might just abuse it..  Alot of evil can come from forcing a birth in this type of situation. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »
BULLSHIT!!!  Forcing the girl to bear a demon seed that didn't ask to be born..  If mother is forced to raise child, she might just abuse it..  Alot of evil can come from forcing a birth in this type of situation. 
who said anything about forcing her to raise the child?

No child asked to be born should we abort them all? the death of an innocent child isnt evil to you?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 11:49:09 AM »
who said anything about forcing her to raise the child?

No child asked to be born should we abort them all? the death of an innocent child isnt evil to you?

What it has 3 ears because it's father is its grandfather?

Hate to break it to you stud but the woman is always going to choose what she squirts out and what she doesn't no matter what the lawmakers say.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 11:54:22 AM »
What it has 3 ears because it's father is its grandfather?

Hate to break it to you stud but the woman is always going to choose what she squirts out and what she doesn't no matter what the lawmakers say.

Let her, just make it unlawful.  If that baby was 9 months and 1 hour old and she threw it in a dumpster they would charge her with murder...if it is only 9 days old it should be murder as well.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 12:05:11 PM »

That probably depends on why a person is against abortion.  If a person opposes abortion because they believe the baby has as much of a right to live as a baby that comes through the womb, then it's true that to be consistent that person should oppose abortion under pretty much all circumstances (except to save the mother's life).  If you believe the baby has a right to life, that right shouldn't be taken away because the baby has the misfortune of being conceived by rape.

At least that's the "logical" thought process.   :) 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 12:16:04 PM »
I always find this interesting.

I am sure as males, should you wife be raped, say most of you are white as well, lets toss out raped by a black man, that it would be great to have your wife have that baby, and you would be thrilled to raise it - with the entire world assuming your wife cheated on you at first as well as the baby is obviously not yours.

There have been girls get pregnant as young as 11 from rape, by their fathers and all no less. I cannot imagine anything worse then that.

I said it before, anyone who talks adoption as an alternative, I hope you are not just blithering on and actually are fostering kids now. There are thousands in the USA stuck in group homes unwanted, so if you feel that consider walking the walk. Talk is cheap.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 12:32:29 PM »
That probably depends on why a person is against abortion.  If a person opposes abortion because they believe the baby has as much of a right to live as a baby that comes through the womb, then it's true that to be consistent that person should oppose abortion under pretty much all circumstances (except to save the mother's life).  If you believe the baby has a right to life, that right shouldn't be taken away because the baby has the misfortune of being conceived by rape.

At least that's the "logical" thought process.   :) 
LOL  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 12:41:52 PM »
I always find this interesting.

I am sure as males, should you wife be raped, say most of you are white as well, lets toss out raped by a black man, that it would be great to have your wife have that baby, and you would be thrilled to raise it - with the entire world assuming your wife cheated on you at first as well as the baby is obviously not yours.

There have been girls get pregnant as young as 11 from rape, by their fathers and all no less. I cannot imagine anything worse then that.

I said it before, anyone who talks adoption as an alternative, I hope you are not just blithering on and actually are fostering kids now. There are thousands in the USA stuck in group homes unwanted, so if you feel that consider walking the walk. Talk is cheap.
LOL CQ again as i said in another post where you brought this up, great thought but not thought through. Just b/c a person doesnt adopt doesnt mean they cant have an opinion on abortion and adoption of babies not aborted. To think so is ignorant some ppl dont have the financial means to adopt even if they wanted to. Im not married but one day when i do get married i would love to adopt a child. You ever bring in a homeless bum off the street, give a ex-con a job in your company or your house? you have opinions on those subjects? well you shouldnt if you havent done anything about the problem...Talk is cheap but sometimes talk and opinions are all ppl have that doesnt make their opinions any less valid.

Now as for the incest rape thats a tough and shitty situation, but again the child is innocent. Now im not saying to have an abortion or not to have an abortion i honestly think thats up the each individual...but these retards come on here and slam palin for her beliefs when any rational person could understand why she might feel the way she does even if they dont agree.

Dball

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 03:50:27 PM »
The fact that anyone thinks this kind of thing should be allowed to be determined by the federal government is the height of ignorance.  I'm anti-abortion, especially as a form of birth control, but I am pro-choice when it comes to whether the govt should ever be allowed to decide for a an individual woman what her best interests in this matter are.  How does someone think this type of authority should be granted to ANYONE besides the mother, much less the government that is supposed to work for the individual?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »
The fact that anyone thinks this kind of thing should be allowed to be determined by the federal government is the height of ignorance.  I'm anti-abortion, especially as a form of birth control, but I am pro-choice when it comes to whether the govt should ever be allowed to decide for a an individual woman what her best interests in this matter are.  How does someone think this type of authority should be granted to ANYONE besides the mother, much less the government that is supposed to work for the individual?
depends on how you look at it, if you view the fetus as an individual then that individual has rights...now i will agree that those who believe the way they do b/c of religious reasons should not push their views on others especially if the others arent religious but if you view the fetus as a person and let the abortion take place you are allowing murder.

very very very complicated issue one that most ppl dont even try to see the other side of things which only complicates matters