Author Topic: "Palin is one of the best debaters in American Politics"  (Read 826 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
"Palin is one of the best debaters in American Politics"
« on: October 02, 2008, 02:39:11 PM »
says Obama advisor David Plouffe. 

"David Plouffe spoke to reporters just now, my colleague Victoria McGrane reports, previewing the debate.

After repeatedly calling Palin first “an extremely good debater,” then a “great” one, at the end he ramped it up to “Gov. Palin is one of the best debaters in American politics,” at which point the press gaggle interrupted him with its laughter. “No, she is! Her 2006 debate, she knew where she wanted to take every question, and so I think she’ll be relentlessly on message tonight and again I’m sure she’ll have any number of biting and witty one-liners but our focus is on the person sitting at home in Canton, Ohio, tonight, Akron, Ohio tonight, struggling economically. Who is delivering a message about an agenda that is going to most positively impact their lives,” he said."

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: "Palin is one of the best debaters in American Politics"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 02:41:54 PM »
I want her to succeed, but man I just dont see it. How can she bomb in interviews that bad and be a good debater. honestly..... I think her biggest problem is McCain is making her try to be something she is not. So she is a rightwinger.. who cares. for better for worse, let her be her. Let the chips fall where they may come election day.

Im worred about tonight.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »
holy fvvck, did you hear Biden's intelligent answer on the Supreme Court Q from Couric?

He's a smart guy.  knows his shit.  Speaks with confidence.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 02:45:15 PM »

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »
holy fvvck, did you hear Biden's intelligent answer on the Supreme Court Q from Couric?

Was this after palins? Was he prepped? call me stupid but I couldnt name more than maybe 1-2 decisions off the top of my head. I would have to think about it lol. I never studied law.

You do realize that like most politicians he has a law degree right?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 02:47:24 PM »
let me prephrase that. The actual names of the cases.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »

he's also prone to drama meltdowns.  Palin just said she'd going to come at him hard tonight.  Interesting because by accounts he's in a spot to look bad if he does the same in return.  end result is Biden looking weak, Palin looking strong.  Or worse, Binden melting with drama gaffes on top of looking weak next to an attacking Palin.