Author Topic: Palin Binden VP Debate ***FULL VIDEO INCLUDED***  (Read 19934 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Palin Binden VP Debate
« Reply #200 on: October 03, 2008, 05:43:13 AM »
Well, if she's going to act like a dumbfuck hick soccer mom, then I have no problem seeing her in a spreadshot or working over my shlong.

She used to get paid for speaking on television as a broadcaster.  She knows what she's doing behind the mic. 

So what do we get?  She purposely mangles nuclear as nucular...isn't that quaint?   She's as fucking stupid in her elocution as The Uniter.

She repeats BS about tax cuts even if she's asked about...well, not tax cuts.

'Say it ain't so Joe'...with that moronic twang in her voice she cultivates an image of an actress in a dinner theater playing the part...

Take this woman seriously as a political world leader?....that's rich.  I haven't laughed like that in some time.

Imagine this woman VP candidate lapping at my nether regions like a starving dog on an ice cream cone?  That I can do.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... RIGHT ON...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: October 03, 2008, 05:51:58 AM »
Exactly, I think she was wearing a wire.

Maybe 240 and the Bigfoot guy should investigate.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: BIDEN WINS THE DEBATE!
« Reply #202 on: October 03, 2008, 05:57:23 AM »
ding ding, we have a winner.

Palin shows obvious talent for understanding rhetoric; as you say, whoever is working on her is doing a fucking great job. She is like a rough diamond being cut.

Hey Matt - you thick fuck - Palin DIDNT get demolished, she DIDNT look dumb, she came across with 100% MORE charisma than Biden. Where are your explixit predictions now? wanker!

Oh and yeah, Biden was obviously giving much more than stock answers too? :o

You are certainly quite the deluded gollywog.

u didnt watch the same debate...biden had figures and actual facts...palin = energy producing state...blah blah..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: BIDEN WINS THE DEBATE!
« Reply #203 on: October 03, 2008, 05:58:14 AM »

translation:  "I make 20K/yr designing $300 websites and playing Mr Mom, despite having an MBA from a third-rate school, therefore I am willing to vote a black guy with zero experience into office as president".

we know why you arent voting obama...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #204 on: October 03, 2008, 06:00:25 AM »
She is so far in your head it's disgusting.

She doesn't follow your "rules" because she is a Maverick!

you= mentally illequiped to participate in a political discussion of any sort

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #205 on: October 03, 2008, 06:03:41 AM »
I also loved the part when she (in her own way) told the mainstream media to f**k off. Like it or not, she may come off all cute but deep down I think she f**k you up if you cross her.
amazing

I really think that people should take an I.Q test before voting...
You really get sucked in by that kind of stuff...
i think you are dumb

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: October 03, 2008, 06:05:17 AM »
you= mentally illequiped

illequiped = ill-equipped = irony

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #207 on: October 03, 2008, 06:06:39 AM »
illequiped = ill-equipped = irony

= typo missed a p...sue me

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Palin Binden VP Debate ***FULL VIDEO INCLUDED***
« Reply #208 on: October 03, 2008, 06:40:13 AM »
McCain. Tu talked about how mccain has changed.

I am commenting that I cannot believe that a guy who wants reform could have voted for that shitty bill.

I know he is all about non partisian cooperation, but im sorry. a turd is a turd.   If you say you are against earmarks how can you vote for that?

Agreed... Earmarks that wouldn't have been put in if McCain had stayed out of Washington.

That 700 Billion dollar bill would have passed as originally wanted... 700 billion and fix the problem... free up the credit markets.

McCain goes to washington and all of a sudden the Republicans are swayed to start asking for more... Which gets the liberal democrats to start say, why can't WE ask for more... so they do... it goes from 700billion to 850 Billion... and McCain was the catalyst.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #209 on: October 03, 2008, 10:46:10 AM »
I think Palin won this one.  She did a great job.  She is "Main Street" America and really brought that home yesterday.  That's part of the reason I like her.  We need someone from outside the beltway who doesn't bring the business as usual approach to D.C.  I loved how she attacked the "paying taxes is patriotic" nonsense.   

Biden did a good job too. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #210 on: October 03, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »
I think Palin won this one.  She did a great job.  She is "Main Street" America and really brought that home yesterday.  That's part of the reason I like her.  We need someone from outside the beltway who doesn't bring the business as usual approach to D.C.  I loved how she attacked the "paying taxes is patriotic" nonsense.   

Biden did a good job too. 

beach...you know i respect you and your opinion a whole lot...you are the only con that i actually take serious here...
But this is some bullshit...you watched the debate just like i did...she talked crazy talk yesterday..she had very little facts...that patriotic rhetoric is easy to spot now...come one man..im dissapointed

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: October 03, 2008, 11:32:59 AM »
your picking the vice president of your country not nominating actors for academy awards, your all losing money on your assets and retirement funds and were here debating whether a soccer mum can run a country in its biggest crisis ever, what hope have you guys got.
The 700 billion bailout wont help do nothing but stem the market for a little while, before it goes again, The bailout would have to be 3 to 5 times larger to correct the market place and neutralise.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2008, 12:42:46 PM »
beach...you know i respect you and your opinion a whole lot...you are the only con that i actually take serious here...
But this is some bullshit...you watched the debate just like i did...she talked crazy talk yesterday..she had very little facts...that patriotic rhetoric is easy to spot now...come one man..im dissapointed

Thanks mang.  :)  I respect your point of view too.  I agree in part and disagree in part.  I agree that she didn't always answer the question being asked.  She actually admitted she wouldn't answer every question.  I agree that at times she wasn't specific enough.  There were also times when she seemed to be reading too much.  She also stared at the camera too much.  Made her look robotic at times.   

That said, overall, she was engaging, smart, funny, had a good grasp of issues, and had great poise.  As she said during the debate, she's only been at this for five weeks.  She went toe to toe with a man who was been in D.C. for thirty years.  I thought that was pretty impressive. 

After watching it I also listened to part of it on the radio and had the same opinion.  She was just better than Biden overall. 

Biden did better than I expected.  He didn't put his foot in his mouth.  He was confident, even when wrong.   :)  I think part of the reason I don't like him is I don't like his policies.  That did admittedly color my opinion a bit.     

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »
Thanks mang.  :)  I respect your point of view too.  I agree in part and disagree in part.  I agree that she didn't always answer the question being asked.  She actually admitted she wouldn't answer every question.  I agree that at times she wasn't specific enough.  There were also times when she seemed to be reading too much.  She also stared at the camera too much.  Made her look robotic at times.   

That said, overall, she was engaging, smart, funny, had a good grasp of issues, and had great poise.  As she said during the debate, she's only been at this for five weeks.  She went toe to toe with a man who was been in D.C. for thirty years.  I thought that was pretty impressive. 

After watching it I also listened to part of it on the radio and had the same opinion.  She was just better than Biden overall. 

Biden did better than I expected.  He didn't put his foot in his mouth.  He was confident, even when wrong.   :)  I think part of the reason I don't like him is I don't like his policies.  That did admittedly color my opinion a bit.    

I'm sorry Beach... I disagree in a lot of ways.

Is she likable, certainly... She's definitely "down home", but to not answer those questions because she didn't feel like it, wasn't about her answering what she "wanted" to, it was about her answering what she knew... the questions she didn't answer and I'd say it was easily half of them, were simply questions she didn't answer because she didn't have a clue about them.

She was given the format of the debate ahead of time and could only muster out prepared statements.

Those questions were questions being asked by the American people... You think it's ok for a VP candidate to decide to not answer questions which are important to the American people?

He answered with factual statements, even if sometimes incorrect. She certainly didn't debate his correctness on many of his points, which is what she SHOULD have done had she had any idea what the heck she was talking about.

Myself and my buddy waited for a good 30 minutes for her to actually answer a question, and the question she answered was the one about climate change... Aside from that it was the same rhetoric as I've always heard.

I didn't find her impressive at all, and the fact that the hard line conservatives are applauding her mediocrity is astounding.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »
Agreed... Earmarks that wouldn't have been put in if McCain had stayed out of Washington.

That 700 Billion dollar bill would have passed as originally wanted... 700 billion and fix the problem... free up the credit markets.

McCain goes to washington and all of a sudden the Republicans are swayed to start asking for more... Which gets the liberal democrats to start say, why can't WE ask for more... so they do... it goes from 700billion to 850 Billion... and McCain was the catalyst.

You are making a pretty big leap here. First McCain was initially asked to come back to help get this turd passed. McCain never even challenged the bill. He continually nut hugged Bush and the Democratic leadership to show his unwavering and misguided (in this case) bipartisianship.

Wasnt it the Blue Dog democrats that didnt back Pelosi on this bill as well as Republicans becasuse its just fundementialy bad in the long run for our economy?

Also did you forget Pelosi's BS speech? Im sure that didtn have anything to do with the rejection of the bill either.

How that bailout working so far btw? We will have to re-open this thread in 6 months that is if we can all still afford internet access :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2008, 01:59:02 PM »

You are making a pretty big leap here. First McCain was initially asked to come back to help get this turd passed. McCain never even challenged the bill. He continually nut hugged Bush and the Democratic leadership to show his unwavering and misguided (in this case) bipartisianship.

Wasnt it the Blue Dog democrats that didnt back Pelosi on this bill as well as Republicans becasuse its just fundementialy bad in the long run for our economy?

Also did you forget Pelosi's BS speech? Im sure that didtn have anything to do with the rejection of the bill either.

How that bailout working so far btw? We will have to re-open this thread in 6 months that is if we can all still afford internet access :)

That's not a leap at all... It's well known that the bill would have passed last week with no changes in money and simply adding in some oversight.

It wasn't until McCain said he was coming back to Washington that the far right started talking about adding provisions which then made the far left want more money.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #216 on: October 03, 2008, 02:01:48 PM »
That's not a leap at all... It's well known that the bill would have passed last week with no changes in money and simply adding in some oversight.

It wasn't until McCain said he was coming back to Washington that the far right started talking about adding provisions which then made the far left want more money.

So what you are saying is Pelosi's joke of a speech and the Overwhelming opposion by the people had nothing to do with the failure of this vote? It was Squarely on McCain??

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #217 on: October 03, 2008, 02:32:58 PM »
So what you are saying is Pelosi's joke of a speech and the Overwhelming opposion by the people had nothing to do with the failure of this vote? It was Squarely on McCain??

No... They were at fault all to their own.

However, as I said, he was the catalyst for all of that crap in the first place... had he continued on his merry way the Right wing would not have had any balls to go after what they wanted, and in turn, the left wing wouldn't have felt they should "intercede" and do their stupid shit as well.

He was the catalyst for it's first failure... That's all.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: October 03, 2008, 02:47:43 PM »

End of discussion.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #219 on: October 03, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »

End of discussion.

Wow thats original. You should keep posting it in every thread.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #220 on: October 03, 2008, 02:57:32 PM »
Wow thats original. You should keep posting it in every thread.

I'm guessing he's posting it elsewhere...

Doesn't make it any less true though.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #221 on: October 03, 2008, 02:57:41 PM »
No... They were at fault all to their own.

However, ass I said, he was the catalyst for all of that crap in the first place... had he continued on his merry way the Right wing would not have had any balls to go after what they wanted, and in turn, the left wing wouldn't have felt they should "intercede" and do their stupid shit as well.

He was the catalyst for it's first failure... That's all.

We are going to have to agree to disagree. He was originally called in to bring the repubs for a massively unpopular bill. Harry Reid sensing a potential boonf or MCCAin backtracked and made a big deal out of it,but Bush but wanted it so bad he called them all in.  Bush called both canidates to the table.  Pelosi pissed off a lot people in that speech which made an unpopular bill even less appeasing.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #222 on: October 03, 2008, 03:03:45 PM »
We are going to have to agree to disagree. He was originally called in to bring the repubs for a massively unpopular bill. Harry Reid sensing a potential boonf or MCCAin backtracked and made a big deal out of it,but Bush but wanted it so bad he called them all in.  Bush called both canidates to the table.  Pelosi pissed off a lot people in that speech which made an unpopular bill even less appeasing.

That's fine, I'm simply relaying things the way I saw it.