Author Topic: Holy Shit, Bill O Reilly goes nuts on Barney Frank!!  (Read 4273 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Holy Shit, Bill O Reilly goes nuts on Barney Frank!!
« on: October 02, 2008, 07:22:22 PM »
In the end both men are idiots but Barney frank is a liar, he clearly says on the tape that Faniie and Freddie will be ok.

Video's at the bottom. Bill vs. Frank

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=3119265&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,431082,00.html

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Re: Holy Shit, Bill O Reilly goes nuts on Barney Frank!!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 07:56:16 PM »
yeah this was in 2003. Several Dems were shooting this down. Barney was chief among them. 

The Coach

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 09:41:49 PM »
Was it because Barney wanted to blow Bill and Bill refused?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:44:20 PM »
LOL i saw that too, gezzz louise man nothing gets across that way shit is a ratings grabber.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 09:50:41 PM »
Bill is in rare form.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 09:52:32 PM »
Don't like either of them but it sure was nice to hear someone call that fat fuck Frank a coward and reem on him.  :D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 09:56:22 PM »
Bill O'Reilly actually does a pretty good job.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
Bill O'Reilly actually does a pretty good job.
he really does, honestly probably the only guy on fox that i really watch other then meghen kelly cuz goood lord she is hottttttt...i cant really stand hnnnity and colmes though

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 09:59:48 PM »
he really does, honestly probably the only guy on fox that i really watch other then meghen kelly cuz goood lord she is hottttttt...i cant really stand hnnnity and colmes though

I agree.

Fox has the hottest broads in the business. Well, maybe not Greta.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 10:02:36 PM »
I agree.

Fox has the hottest broads in the business. Well, maybe not Greta.
lol hands down, i actually watch greta from time to time she seems less biased and more of a conversationalist than hannity who just seems to attack ppl although i like to see that from time to time on the ppl who deserve it.

The Coach

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »
They just replayed it and O'Reilly destroyed him. He told him things that some people only wish they could say to him.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 02:04:57 AM »
I noticed he only goes off on people who are old, or fat or young, never on someone who might put their hands on him...

He distorts shit on air more than anyone in the meida.... There is countless Ownings of bill oreilly on youtube, hundreds...... shit keith Olberman used to do a daily segment on lies Orielly got busted on the day before..

I think hes in rare form cause he knows the GOP is coming to an end... 

Id love to bend megan Kelly over a old dirty seat on a city buss in broad daylight :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 04:02:36 AM »
what a fucking bloated assclown.  I would give anything to see his face bashed in.  so sick of Bill O'Reilly...

How funny that all these people are talking about this bailout package being a must for the working guy.  WTF...  It looks like nobody normal wants this shit.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 09:55:37 AM »
O'Riley has definitely improved over the yrs.  He's not the most likeable guy but asks everyone tough questions and gives them respect if they deserve it.  Even though he disagreed with Obama on several areas, he gave Obama respect and said that Obama is no coward.  I like when people are able to acknowledge the strengths of others when appropriate.

Glad he gave Frank a ripping.  Overall, I think O'Riley is one of the better hosts on Fox. 
Regardless of Oberman's political views, I just dislike the guy and his style.  Very irritating.  He is a good example of what is wrong with the very left of the democratic party.  I'd love to see him try that attitude outside of the comfort of his studio...he'd probably piss himself before any physical confrontation would commence.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 09:59:53 AM »
O'Riley has definitely improved over the yrs.  He's not the most likeable guy but asks everyone tough questions and gives them respect if they deserve it.  Even though he disagreed with Obama on several areas, he gave Obama respect and said that Obama is no coward.  I like when people are able to acknowledge the strengths of others when appropriate.

Glad he gave Frank a ripping.  Overall, I think O'Riley is one of the better hosts on Fox. 
Regardless of Oberman's political views, I just dislike the guy and his style.  Very irritating.  He is a good example of what is wrong with the very left of the democratic party.  I'd love to see him try that attitude outside of the comfort of his studio...he'd probably piss himself before any physical confrontation would commence.

TOTALLY disagree.... Go watch him interviewing McCain and the softball questions, soft tone, and watch him screaming at obama and EVERY question him asking Obama questions that no matter what way he answers hes gonna hammer him...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 10:00:09 AM »
what a fucking bloated assclown.  I would give anything to see his face bashed in.  so sick of Bill O'Reilly...

How funny that all these people are talking about this bailout package being a must for the working guy.  WTF...  It looks like nobody normal wants this shit.
Most of the normal ppl dont understand the repercussions of letting these companies fail.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 10:01:21 AM »
I will admit, and I might be discriminating saying this, but WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE ANYONE IN GOVERNMENT LIKE BARNEY FRANK THAT TALKS THROUGH HIS NOSE?   I cant take anything he says seriously... He did kinda PWN bill tho about bill blowing up to get ratings...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »
I noticed he only goes off on people who are old, or fat or young, never on someone who might put their hands on him...

He distorts shit on air more than anyone in the meida.... There is countless Ownings of bill oreilly on youtube, hundreds...... shit keith Olberman used to do a daily segment on lies Orielly got busted on the day before..

I think hes in rare form cause he knows the GOP is coming to an end... 

Id love to bend megan Kelly over a old dirty seat on a city buss in broad daylight :D

O'Rielly should have brought this up..... I thought he did at first, but he didnt. Attacking for what he did seems a lot weaker without mentioning this.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 10:14:22 AM »
I have to go back to the McCain interview.  I only saw bits & pieces.

Obama hasn't been directly challenged by the media like O'Reily challenged him, particularly on his very questionable past associations.  I think it was a good interview for both of them.  I respected Obama more after it.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 10:16:09 AM »
I guess Busted only likes it when Joy Behar and Barbara Walters are gushing over Obama and telling him how handsome he is.

Anything over that is just hammering away at Obama.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 10:19:06 AM »
The quote you are referencing was taken so far out of context it wasn't funny.  He said right now it's not a good investment but that he saw it having a stable future.  O'Reilly is just too far up the right wing ass that he doesn't actually listen to anything that is said.  He is notorious for taking quotes out of context, the guy is a moron.  Whether you like Olbermann or not the guy puts O'Reilly in his place on a nightly basis, the guy has zero interview skills and basically screams over people because his intellect is such he can't form a proper sentence of rebuttal.
Abandon every hope...

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 04:53:54 PM »
I don't understand how anyone with an ounce of integrity would expose him/herself to this idiot.

Not to generalize, but the three biggest righ-wing basketcases all have very "-ish" last names: Limbaugh, Hannity and O'Reilly.

No wander.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »
Yay two party system.

No wonder nothing gets done in Washington.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 11:57:19 AM »
Lil O'Reilly

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 01:09:52 PM »
Lil O'Reilly

BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA