Author Topic: My fellow getbiggers! Dems and Repubs call your reps. Dont let this bill pass!  (Read 495 times)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Call your Reps tell them you dont want this bailout. This is gonna only delay and make worse the fall that is about to come to our financial institutions.

Why did they not come back with a changed bill? why not 400 billion why not 300 billion instead they add MORE! WTF   

Paulson even admitted this will only delay what is to come. Its temorary.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Just a few months before this bailout suggestion Paulson and TV talking heads said the economy was fine, the markets were fine, everything was Goldilocks and now we're just one bailout bill from disaster?! These peope lie, lie, lie.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
Just a few months before this bailout suggestion Paulson and TV talking heads said the economy was fine, the markets were fine, everything was Goldilocks and now we're just one bailout bill from disaster?! These peope lie, lie, lie.

True story man. I dont know wtf bush is thinking.... Dude would sign just about anything at this point. its pathetic.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I'm against the bailout.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
I'm against the bailout.

I called my Rep today. Dave Reikert District 8 Washington State. I asked his people to not vote for this. He is against it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

yep, and lot's of other people too (Bernake, Bush, McCain)

We're being told that if we don't approve this massive transfer of wealth (popular Repug trigger term) that we'll all be fucked.

I'm dubious