« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 08:16:12 PM »
 ;D
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: PALIN WINS THE DEBATE!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »
In Dubai, India, Sarah Palin is qualified to make decisions regarding "Nuke-u-ler" war.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:17 PM »
she certainly didn't look as bad as she did in the interviews.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »
MattT loves teh cock.

Hes harmless enough, but none the less, Matt has been a target here for years now; He is testament to those that claim a persons character can develop callouses over time LOL

:D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 08:21:20 PM »
MattT and Dubai, India suck ass.

Leaded cans arent good for you.

Oh...Monica!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2008, 08:21:28 PM »
& now some of the best twice baked potatoes you'll ever have.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 08:21:31 PM »
How did she do? This was the first time I've seen her on tv and she looked great. I didn't watch the whole thing but she seemed to do pretty well from the clips I saw.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 08:21:50 PM »
Exactly an hour into the debate, Joe Biden began an answer by saying, "Facts matter, Gwen."

To him, maybe. To Sarah Palin, maybe not. The pattern, so far, has been one of Biden presenting facts and Palin countering with… saying stuff. Sometimes she throws in a fact, but mostly she seems to be offering a string of approximate policy positions, encomiums to the American spirit, disputed interpretations of Barack Obama's record and anecdotes from Alaska.

She has a certain charm, but I wonder how viewers are reacting to the way she just declines to answer the question at hand and pivots to more solid ground. I had forgotten how effective Biden can be in these debates. So far, he hasn't been patronizing or insulting. In terms of working-class street cred, Palin is in a league – or a universe – of her own. (Don't ya think?) But Biden holds his own.

I confess, though, I don't know what anybody is making of this. I don't even know what I'm making of it. This is the strangest debate I've ever seen. It seems like an interplanetary exchange, with poor Gwen Ifill trying to keep the Enterprise from falling into the wormhole."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 08:23:20 PM »
MattT loves teh cock.

Hes harmless enough, but none the less, Matt has been a target here for years now; He is testament to those that claim a persons character can develop callouses over time LOL

:D
who are you?  You act like you've been here forever yet you don't know that the mods can't move a thread back to the forum they moved it from?  You think I moved the thread in a forum that I'm not mod in?  You're either a noob or a dipshit, which is it?  what was your last username here?

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »
She does not have that much experience but neither does Obama. One is running for President and the other for VP.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 08:24:28 PM »
& now a sandwich...which btw you can't get in Dubai, India...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »
The biparisan conclusion is that she didn't do a bad job. Whether one hates her because she's a woman, Republican, Christian, conservative, or white the conventional wisdom is that she didn't do a bad job.

chocolate fizz

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »
Exactly an hour into the debate, Joe Biden began an answer by saying, "Facts matter, Gwen."

To him, maybe. To Sarah Palin, maybe not. The pattern, so far, has been one of Biden presenting facts and Palin countering with… saying stuff. Sometimes she throws in a fact, but mostly she seems to be offering a string of approximate policy positions, encomiums to the American spirit, disputed interpretations of Barack Obama's record and anecdotes from Alaska....snip

Rob, so you are unfamiliar with the rhetorical devices of context and specious presentation then?

Jesus, you are just another voter who is happy to be told its raining when infact you have a leg full of piss.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 08:34:16 PM »
Our economy affects his business relations in Dubai, India so he has a legit reason to be concerned.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 08:37:22 PM »
she did very good tonight.  i liked her folksy "you bet cha" and the shout out to the 3rd grade.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 08:42:25 PM »
From what I've seen she seems very down to earth compared w/other politicians.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 08:44:07 PM »
Bingo!  Everyone is focusing on Palin's lack of experience, but she's running for Vice President.  Obama isn't any better, and he wants the top job.  The liberal media won't point that out, though.

You are a moron.  She dodged the questions and always started talking about Energy. Even Qwen said "sara we will talk about energy later on"...

She was reciting mini speeches, she kept looking down reading off her cue cards, and was speaking EXTREMELY FAST which is a sign of everything she said being memorized.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »
Actually Goatboy is dead on with that statement.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 08:46:49 PM »
Dear God, they interviewed 3 women and basically they all said that Palin KILLED Biden? Did they watch the same debate I did? All I heard her say was a bunch of sound good phrases like we need to help the American people and this is a great country. Um OK but what specifically would you do? She does not know a whole lot about politics that's for sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 08:49:35 PM »
At least you're an American citizen and therefore have a right to have an opinion on this and to vote stupidly.  MattT is Canadian.  He doesn't get a vote, and therefore needs to shut his pie-hole. Do you see me starting thread after thread on the Canadian elections?   ::)

canada has elections? 

I thought they played a hockey game, and the loser shad to make pancakes for the winners?

Jizzacked

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 08:50:50 PM »
Dear God, they interviewed 3 women and basically they all said that Palin KILLED Biden? Did they watch the same debate I did? All I heard her say was a bunch of sound good phrases like we need to help the American people and this is a great country. Um OK but what specifically would you do? She does not know a whole lot about politics that's for sure.

she rehearsed well reversed lines, handled her notecards like a pro, and won over the hearts and private parts of women across the nation who admired her for doing better than they thought they could ever do themselves.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »
From what I've seen she seems very down to earth compared w/other politicians.

Nah. She's just stupid like you are.
G

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »
That's very possible.