Author Topic: Do you prefer cats or dogs?  (Read 3091 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Do you prefer cats or dogs?
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:23:27 AM »
Serious Question.

For me I would say cats because I have more experience with them and can relate to them better; solitary creatures who are loners, something I feel more kinship with.

I am pretty sure most people here prefer dogs but I would be interested in hearing why.
I hate the State.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: Do you prefer cats or dogs?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 02:10:18 AM »
I like cats cuz my wife does the litter box and I don't do shit except fuck with them every once in awhile.  I am the cool parent.

Sorry I didn't analyze myself on why I like cats Deicide.

Sounds like you have some issues though.   ;D  j/k

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 04:40:41 AM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 02:51:24 PM »
Dogs

Dogs have personalities and are more fun. You can't trust cats. I find cats stink, I would rather have an animal shit/pee outside than in the house.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 07:52:17 PM »
Dogs, cats are not mans best friend.
I am a big baby

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 03:44:59 AM »
Your dogs are always genuinly happy to see you and always loyal, and want nothing in return but your happiness and love, I dont think humans like this exist, never mind cats..

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 03:31:19 PM »
Cats are more intelligent and tempermental

but Dogs can be fun

both are really cute and can make your day better.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 06:19:58 PM »
Cats are more intelligent and tempermental

but Dogs can be fun

both are really cute and can make your day better.

I will never believe that cats in general are smarter than dogs. I've never seen cats do anything similar to the daily activities of a seeing eye dog, resuce dog etc..

Dogs for me though.  Cats are nice, but i don't care for them. And they smell.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 06:33:28 PM »
Serious Question.

For me I would say cats because I have more experience with them and can relate to them better; solitary creatures who are loners, something I feel more kinship with.

I am pretty sure most people here prefer dogs but I would be interested in hearing why.

Cats will make you earn their trust and friendship. They are deep and meaningful creatures.... Dogs are the sluts of the animal kingdom and will be friends with anyone.
P

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2008, 03:00:11 AM »
Cats will make you earn their trust and friendship. They are deep and meaningful creatures.... Dogs are the sluts of the animal kingdom and will be friends with anyone.

Please come try and make friends with my boerboel..

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 12:20:06 AM »
I will never believe that cats in general are smarter than dogs. I've never seen cats do anything similar to the daily activities of a seeing eye dog, resuce dog etc..

Dogs for me though.  Cats are nice, but i don't care for them. And they smell.

very good point, but the fact that dogs obey doesnt necessarily support your opinion that dogs are more intelligent.
either way i dont really have a clue, i have had both and both have impressed me. its just that you can never really "get" a cat. they seem to judge you almost.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »
it isn't just that seein eye dogs obey, they react to stimuli like lights, noises, traffic... they have learned to perform and understand tasks.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 09:50:23 PM »
 I like cats.  I like dogs too,but other peoples dogs. Dogs dont have a mind of their own and follow, it's too much for me.  I had a dog recently and had to give it away to a great home.  She required too much attention, it worked out for us both.  Alot of guys who are insecure in their manhood dislike cats not for any reason just because.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 10:36:29 AM »
I like cats.  I like dogs too,but other peoples dogs. Dogs dont have a mind of their own and follow, it's too much for me.  I had a dog recently and had to give it away to a great home.  She required too much attention, it worked out for us both.  Alot of guys who are insecure in their manhood dislike cats not for any reason just because.

I like DOGS waaay more than cats.  Its not that I dislike cats, its just that I prefer dogs.  Oh, and your statement is about the stupidest thing I have ever read...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2008, 12:30:17 PM »
I like cats, especially long haired persians.  I've owned two.  However, unless I live on a farm where they can be outside cats I'll NEVER own another cat again.  Having a litter box in the house is the nastiest thing.  Also I don't care what anyone says cat's will piss on somethign eventually, be it your carpet, a towel or shirt you left out on accident and their box was too full so they decided to piss on it instead.  And cat piss is the nastiest, hardest shit to clean out of anything.  I had my two cats with my gf before getting my two dogs we have now.  I absolutely love dogs.  But I'll never own a Husky type dog inside the house.  I.e. any long haired dog that sheds.  that is just nasty.  I have a Boxer and a shitzu and they are both the cleanest dogs I've ever seen.  I've been to people's houses that have husky type dogs and they stink and get their hair over everything, cars, couches, etc.  It's disgusting.  But what's even worse is the people that own cats and you walk into the house and you can smell the cat piss everywhere.  After having owned cats I can spot a cat piss house everytime I walk into it. 

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 06:29:10 AM »
Dogs

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 06:08:37 PM »
I like both but definitly dogs more cats are ok they arent as needy as dogs but at the same time i need an animal i can play with and rough house with and you just cant do that with a cat.