Author Topic: Cholestetol ?  (Read 880 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Cholestetol ?
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:53:59 AM »
Hi ,

What can make cholesterol LDL, I know if you eat fat etc... But do u think if your testosterone is low it can increase the bad cholesterol ?

Let me explain, I recently made a complet chek up at the hospital and my cholesterol LDL (bad) is to high and my good cholesterol is to low.

I was realy surprise cause I am really not the kind of guy to get fat and I eat really good, I do everything they say to do to stay in good shape.

In the result they said also that my testosterone total was way to low, so I tought may be there is a relation between my cholesterol and my Testosterone.

Thanks for all the advices.
J

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
Re: Cholestetol ?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 06:37:07 AM »
Hi ,

What can make cholesterol LDL, I know if you eat fat etc... But do u think if your testosterone is low it can increase the bad cholesterol ?

Let me explain, I recently made a complet chek up at the hospital and my cholesterol LDL (bad) is to high and my good cholesterol is to low.

I was realy surprise cause I am really not the kind of guy to get fat and I eat really good, I do everything they say to do to stay in good shape.

In the result they said also that my testosterone total was way to low, so I tought may be there is a relation between my cholesterol and my Testosterone.

Thanks for all the advices.
Cholesterol is a precurosor for tesosterone (and several other hormones in the body) production.  You can see changes in cholesterol levels after starting HRT where the cholesterol goes down.