Author Topic: Why do getbiggers who have good physiques but also juice not want to talk about  (Read 2916 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
i agree to a certain extent except i believe that the average gym rat just takes some testosterone and maybe some d bol, 90 percent of the guys who juice in most gyms don't mess around with all the fancy GH, slin, Deca, EQ and all that shit.

Yes but he would fall into category 1 or 2.
You are one smart man, quakeroats, unlike your reputation. :D

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
very true. I don't give a shit saying to people I use but most of the time I don't want to explain myself so I tell them I am all nachural  

I would do the exact same thing if I were juicing. That's why I'm so sure about the 90% theory. 8)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Yes but he would fall into category 1 or 2.
You are one smart man, quakeroats, unlike your reputation. :D
i agree, i also don't think most guys use A LOT of stuff just because the shit is expensive and people just don't have as much disposable income these days.

Stavios

i agree, i also don't think most guys use A LOT of stuff just because the shit is expensive and people just don't have as much disposable income these days.

juicing is not expensive at all !

a 10cc of test enanthate is like 60 $

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
juicing is not expensive at all !

a 10cc of test enanthate is like 60 $
yeah maybe some shitty UG shit, you ain't getting a bottle of Upjohn, Steris or Shering test for 60 bucks, not in the US anyway.

Stavios

very true, for legit sustanon it would be 8-10$ per CC

not super expensive still, but still a lot of money when you have a familly to feed and you just train for a hobby

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
very true, for legit sustanon it would be 8-10$ per CC

not super expensive still, but still a lot of money when you have a familly to feed and you just train for a hobby

it's like anything else you get what you pay for, if you want a bottle of "test" that some 22 year old juice monkey/dealer cooked up in his bathroom with God knows what then 50-60 bucks is fine but if you want a legit American pharmaceutical grade test then you'll probably have to pay 120-130 bucks a bottle but you can be sure that if it says 250mg/cc on the bottle that's exactly what you get.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
I don't get why people juice for a hobby anyway.

Stavios

it's like anything else you get what you pay for, if you want a bottle of "test" that some 22 year old juice monkey/dealer cooked up in his bathroom with God knows what then 50-60 bucks is fine but if you want a legit American pharmaceutical grade test then you'll probably have to pay 120-130 bucks a bottle but you can be sure that if it says 250mg/cc on the bottle that's exactly what you get.

yeah, what pisses me off it that sometimes you think you buy human grades but their are fake (happened to me once with Deca Norma)

you pay the price and you still got junk  >:(

Stavios

I don't get why people juice for a hobby anyway.

to look good man !

:D

I never understood people who says: if you don't compete, juicing is stupid.
why ? it's the same think except you are doing it for a 5$ trophy.

why is it worst to juice to look good at the beach  ???

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
yeah, what pisses me off it that sometimes you think you buy human grades but their are fake (happened to me once with Deca Norma)

you pay the price and you still got junk  >:(
that's part of the game sometimes, a few years back i was seeing legit Shering Primoteston in the 1cc brown ampules going for 20 bucks an amp but the shit was absolutely real.

Stavios

yeah I can get those ! for 22 or 24 $ an ampoule, pretty expensive.
I wanted to try some but pretty much everyone told me I'd need to do 1g of that per week cause it's a weak product  :-\

so I decided not to do it

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
to look good man !

:D

I never understood people who says: if you don't compete, juicing is stupid.
why ? it's the same think except you are doing it for a 5$ trophy.

why is it worst to juice to look good at the beach  ???

Of course not. To each his own.
I'm too lazy anyway to do all the research necessary to do that shit properly.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I wanted to try some but pretty much everyone told me I'd need to do 1g of that per week cause it's a weak product  :-\

hahahahaa, no way man, you don't need a gram of that shit, 500-600mg. a week is more than enough.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
yeah maybe some shitty UG shit, you ain't getting a bottle of Upjohn, Steris or Shering test for 60 bucks, not in the US anyway.
what do you consider shitty ug stuff? you can get the same quality as hg for CHEAP if you dont care about the label and you know the right people.

shit...take the next 30 mins to do some searching on your own and your going to find at least 10 legit sources for legit products at very affordable prices.

well written legal disclaimers put all the responsibility onto the buyer so these guys aren't really doing nothing illegal and with mass business they only need to make a small $ per sale because of the volume of sales that little bit adds up over time.

and thats just the AAS

you want peptides? slin, igf, gh releaser's, AI, serm, thyroid, diuretics..all that shit is uncontrolled and easy as shit for anybody to get.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
what do you consider shitty ug stuff? you can get the same quality as hg for CHEAP if you dont care about the label and you know the right people.

shit...take the next 30 mins to do some searching on your own and your going to find at least 10 legit sources for legit products at very affordable prices.

well written legal disclaimers put all the responsibility onto the buyer so these guys aren't really doing nothing illegal and with mass business they only need to make a small $ per sale because of the volume of sales that little bit adds up over time.

and thats just the AAS

you want peptides? slin, igf, gh releaser's, AI, serm, thyroid, diuretics..all that shit is uncontrolled and easy as shit for anybody to get.

too much stress, wondering if you'll get the shit at all, whether it will be the full order, wondering if it's olive oil put into a bottle, etc.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

fuuucccckkkkkkkk that  shit bro. 20 an ampule, no way no how id rather buy 4 times as much UG shit and use double the amount to get the same doseage but get double the amount of total mg because the shit costs 1/4 but is only 1/2 dosed.  ;D

and if your shit is unsteril add in some BA and bake that shit 250 degrees for 20 minutes. might hurt for one day but it wont infect you ( wont get those big ugly painful abscess's)