Author Topic: Why do getbiggers who have good physiques but also juice not want to talk about  (Read 2917 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
their cycles? Why are they so reluctant?
I hate the State.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They all want to be Mr Get Big, that's why.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
their cycles? Why are they so reluctant?

It's illegal in most countries.
You won't get an honest answer anyway in most cases.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i've always been honest about what i take. people don't believe you anyway.  if someone has done juice and you look better than them, then they can't accept that you may have done less than they have.  it would be admitting you worked harder or had better genetics than they have.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 A lot of them have posted face shots and put their lives out there on the net. I guess they are concerned about outsiders knowing they inject illegal drugs. This could impact on their lives if they are recognized - especially their jobs.

Also, a lot like to pass themselves off as lifetime natural for a multitude of reasons.
O

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
watcha banging dawg

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

So what?  It's not like I'm going to post on Getbig "I'm on test, deca, and dbol", and there will be a cop knocking on my door because of it.  ::)

Especially as the cop is also on test, deca and dbol.
O

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

So what?  It's not like I'm going to post on Getbig "I'm on test, deca, and dbol", and there will be a cop knocking on my door because of it.  ::)

i sell cocaine on the streets.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~

Of course not. But you might still not want people who know you read about it on the internet, if you have already revealed your identity on the boards, e.g. by showing your face.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Of course not. But you might still not want people who know you read about it on the internet, if you have already revealed your identity on the boards, e.g. by showing your face.

i am an al-qaida member.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
i am an al-qaida member.

Thats different. Your identity is unrevealed plus it's obviously satire.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Thats different. Your identity is unrevealed plus it's obviously satire.

i use and abuse a lot of steroids.

got a big stash of weed in mah house.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
There are some who obviously juice and look good but when you ask them what their cycle is like, they don't say anything.
I hate the State.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
There are some who obviously juice and look good but when you ask them what their cycle is like, they don't say anything.

Most juicers are in denial about how much of their build is drugs, so they never give out dosages. Others just don't want to explain themselves to others because most people reticule AAS users.

When i used for many years i got asked a hundred times if a took steroids, i always said no because it is no ones business other than my own and i got tired of defending my choice to uneducated people on the matter.

Feel free to ask away on the gear board, most of us are willing to share anything if you have an open mind.

I think the ones you are talking about are the gear users who claim natural status, so they obviously dodge your query because they are in denial.

8)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Because its embarrassing and reeks of insecurity and obsessiveness

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Because its embarrassing and reeks of insecurity and obsessiveness

are we still talking about roids or is that about anal sex?
$

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/

lmao
Ta ta nerds!

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Its like Santa Claus telling kids that he is some out of work old dude working for 10 bucks an hour in the mall during Christmas time...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
because they want people to be envious of them

the average person loses respect for a juicer but then again the average person will think you're a cool guy if you get wasted every friday and saturday night ::)

E
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
because they want people to be envious of them

the average person loses respect for a juicer but then again the average person will think you're a cool guy if you get wasted every friday and saturday night ::)

E
a powerlifter at my old gym told me people ALWAYS lie about what the amounts they take because they want to appear more genetically gifted than they are, no one wants to admit that they need shitloads of gear to get big and strong.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Here's my 90% theory:

- 90% of people who look like bodybuilders and claim lifetime natural have at least taken pro-hormones.
- 90% of people who claim to only have taken pro-hormones have taken anabolic steroids.
- 90% of people who claim to only have taken anabolic steroids have taken everything there is.
- 90% of people who claim to have tried to juice and it didn't work, still juice.
- 90% of people who claim to use a certain amount of something, use a lot more.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Here's my 90% theory:

- 90% of people who look like bodybuilders and claim lifetime natural have at least taken pro-hormones.
- 90% of people who claim to only have taken pro-hormones have taken anabolic steroids.
- 90% of people who claim to only have taken anabolic steroids have taken everything there is.
- 90% of people who claim to have tried to juice and it didn't work, still juice.
- 90% of people who claim to use a certain amount of something, use a lot more.
i agree to a certain extent except i believe that the average gym rat just takes some testosterone and maybe some d bol, 90 percent of the guys who juice in most gyms don't mess around with all the fancy GH, slin, Deca, EQ and all that shit.

Stavios

Most juicers are in denial about how much of their build is drugs, so they never give out dosages. Others just don't want to explain themselves to others because most people reticule AAS users.

When i used for many years i got asked a hundred times if a took steroids, i always said no because it is no ones business other than my own and i got tired of defending my choice to uneducated people on the matter.

Feel free to ask away on the gear board, most of us are willing to share anything if you have an open mind.

I think the ones you are talking about are the gear users who claim natural status, so they obviously dodge your query because they are in denial.

8)

very true. I don't give a shit saying to people I use but most of the time I don't want to explain myself so I tell them I am all nachural  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV

how bout them brothers ?

if i asked a white dude in the gym they usually admitted, black dudes for some reason always denied