Author Topic: ahahahaha YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS, lolololol  (Read 856 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ahahahaha YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS, lolololol
« on: October 03, 2008, 05:16:55 AM »
Petition to get congress to pass the bailout: 2 votes
http://www.petitiononline.com/bailouta/petition.html

Petition against the bailout: 20,344 votes
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?bailout

LOL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: ahahahaha YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS, lolololol
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 06:40:02 AM »
i wonder if regular ppl on "main street" understand the repercusssions of not getting a bail out bill passed? Look in theory i dont want it passed either but its necessary for us to continue living the lives that we have become acustomed to. If no bill gets passed it wont be the rich or the poor that will suffer it will be the middle class.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 12:57:37 PM »
Look in theory i dont want it passed either but its necessary for us to continue living the lives that we have become acustomed to.

LOL

no comment, I'm sure you can see the stupidity in your statement.

Why is it necessary? this is a regression if anything drastic happens. people deserve what they get with who they elect.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »
LOL

no comment, I'm sure you can see the stupidity in your statement.

Why is it necessary? this is a regression if anything drastic happens. people deserve what they get with who they elect.
wtf are you talking about? this is about the bail out not the election. Do you understand the ramifications on our credit system if this was not to be passed? I hope you got a lot of money sitting around cuz your gonna need that shit b/c you wont have any fuking credit, no car loans, no house loans, no credit for small businesses so i hope you dont work for one of those...why dont you think before you post shit like this ive said this before about you MB sometimes you are very bright but then sometimes you post shit that just makes me go WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 01:40:09 PM »
wtf are you talking about? this is about the bail out not the election. Do you understand the ramifications on our credit system if this was not to be passed? I hope you got a lot of money sitting around cuz your gonna need that shit b/c you wont have any fuking credit, no car loans, no house loans, no credit for small businesses so i hope you dont work for one of those...why dont you think before you post shit like this ive said this before about you MB sometimes you are very bright but then sometimes you post shit that just makes me go WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem is that this is only a temporary solution. There is a going to be a correction and this will only make it worse down the road. Its better if we deal with it sooner rather than later. There will be other lenders and companies that will fill and take the place of these companies. People can rent for a while till they get their finances in gear. But now its going to hurt that much more when we have to pay the piper.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 01:48:19 PM »
Problem is that this is only a temporary solution. There is a going to be a correction and this will only make it worse down the road. Its better if we deal with it sooner rather than later. There will be other lenders and companies that will fill and take the place of these companies. People can rent for a while till they get their finances in gear. But now its going to hurt that much more when we have to pay the piper.
now see that is debateable...I agree this is a temporary solution but hopefully this is the first step not the only step. ppl can rent for a while assuming they dont lose their jobs when the company they are working for cant pay them. What about the foreign investors as well you believe that they will just reinvest in our economy after it goes to shit? come on man think it through like i said i dont want this anymore than the next guy im an super pissed and outraged that it was allowed to get to this point but that is besides the fact. The fact is we are here now and we need to do what is necessary to take care of the middle class and that means passing the bill.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 01:58:01 PM »
i wonder if regular ppl on "main street" understand the repercusssions of not getting a bail out bill passed? Look in theory i dont want it passed either but its necessary for us to continue living the lives that we have become acustomed to. If no bill gets passed it wont be the rich or the poor that will suffer it will be the middle class.

So paulson & Bush would have you believe, ...but have we seen any evidence of Bush's concern for the poor or the middle class in the past 8 years? I think if they are true to form, ...it is the rich wall street bankers they are protecting. Soft, lazy dilletantes who wouldn't know how to earn a real living if their lives depended on it. Things are about to change in a big way, and it is the soft weekly manicure, metrosexual types who will not be able to cope with the new challenges of tomorrow, ...and the rich will not be able to hold them off.
w

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 02:00:17 PM »
now see that is debateable...I agree this is a temporary solution but hopefully this is the first step not the only step. ppl can rent for a while assuming they dont lose their jobs when the company they are working for cant pay them. What about the foreign investors as well you believe that they will just reinvest in our economy after it goes to shit? come on man think it through like i said i dont want this anymore than the next guy im an super pissed and outraged that it was allowed to get to this point but that is besides the fact. The fact is we are here now and we need to do what is necessary to take care of the middle class and that means passing the bill.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely hope it suceeds. I just think we are delaying the inevitable. Also the expanded role of goverment in these companies really frightens me.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 02:01:44 PM »
So paulson & Bush would have you believe, ...but have we seen any evidence of Bush's concern for the poor or the middle class in the past 8 years? I think if they are true to form, ...it is the rich wall street bankers they are protecting. Soft, lazy dilletantes who wouldn't know how to earn a real living if their lives depended on it. Things are about to change in a big way, and it is the soft weekly manicure, metrosexual types who will not be able to cope with the new challenges of tomorrow, ...and the rich will not be able to hold them off.
LOL did you just disagree with me and then agree with me...you seem to think that if obama gets elected the lower class is gonna RISE UP...sorry sister aint shit gonna happen if the savior gets in other than more taxes and the same goes for mccain.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 02:03:32 PM »
Bump.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 02:03:40 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely hope it suceeds. I just think we are delaying the inevitable. Also the expanded role of goverment in these companies really frightens me.
me too, i really hope that like i said this is a first step not the only step b/c ya if this is the only step then ya were fucked. Ya big business and government getting in bed with each other officially is a shitty day.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »

First off.... Part of the reason we are in this mess is Bush trying to be the peacemaker. Back in 2002 he was pushing to have minorites and low income familys own a house. That is part of what got us in this mess as we lowered the standards by which we give loans so the notion there was no evidence of him doing anything for the poor is rediculous. Also, his tax cuts directly assisted the middle class and helped our economy. I am by no means wealth by any stretch and I saw the benefit of these cuts.

Second, I am sorry, but by far the vast majority of wealthy people in this country are self made. They got to where they are by working harder and smarter than their counterparts.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 02:23:52 PM »

LOL

If something drastic happens the psychology of people will change. Which is a good thing. People will save their money. Less wasteful spending. I think this pain is necessary, maintaining the bare minimum is dumb

To add I'm not in favour of everyone being equal. I think if some type of recession/depression happens in this day and age. People will be more aware of themselves and others. Or many people will become animals. Look I don't think it's the end of the world, life will still go on. Life will still be good.

I like a saver's mentality.

Everyone wants to maintain their lifestyle. no doubt about it. At what cost? It will be impossible to maintain with the way things are going. People have to face this and change their lifestyle for the time being. It will humble many.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 02:35:48 PM »
LOL

If something drastic happens the psychology of people will change. Which is a good thing. People will save their money. Less wasteful spending. I think this pain is necessary, maintaining the bare minimum is dumb

To add I'm not in favour of everyone being equal. I think if some type of recession/depression happens in this day and age. People will be more aware of themselves and others. Or many people will become animals. Look I don't think it's the end of the world, life will still go on. Life will still be good.

I like a saver's mentality.

Everyone wants to maintain their lifestyle. no doubt about it. At what cost? It will be impossible to maintain with the way things are going. People have to face this and change their lifestyle for the time being. It will humble many.
I think the path we are going down now with the bail out will humble many ppl, not passing the bail out could quite possible destroy lives and this is what i dont think many ppl understand all they hear is they government wants to spend 700 billion to bail out companies but they dont understand that hey if we dont do this then i may lose my job i may not be able to get a car loan, house loan, college loan, personal loan, any kind of credit what so ever. Now i Know that paints a glib picture and is a worse case scenario, but even one or two of those things will throw a major kink in family plans. Not to mention the foreign investors that we will lose for potentially years and decades.