Author Topic: Question for the dems????  (Read 763 times)

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
Question for the dems????
« on: October 03, 2008, 08:47:01 AM »
How would you feel if the ticket was Biden for Pres. and Obama for VP?  I personally think that would be a stronger (and better) ticket.......

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Question for the dems????
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 08:55:45 AM »
How would you feel if the ticket was Biden for Pres. and Obama for VP?  I personally think that would be a stronger (and better) ticket.......

Democrats voiced how they felt about that in the primaries.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 08:58:39 AM »

After last night, it was plainly obvious that Biden is a far better choice than ZERO.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 09:18:02 AM »
How about Bloomberg? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 09:51:46 AM »
How about Bloomberg? 

I would have loved to see him run

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 09:57:49 AM »

Im not a democrat, im on their side this election, not at all, Obama has a vision, he is giving people hope, he is probably the best speaker wev ever had run for president, he writes his own speeches, and has the biggest grass routes following in our countrys history...

If Biden was on top republicans would say Obama should be on top...

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 10:15:42 AM »
Im not a democrat, im on their side this election, not at all, Obama has a vision, he is giving people hope, he is probably the best speaker wev ever had run for president, he writes his own speeches, and has the biggest grass routes following in our countrys history...

What does being a good speaker/speech writer have to do with being Pres?  And I don't believe he writes all of his own stuff.  I know that if I wrote all of my own stuff I wouldn't need a teleprompter at all of my apperances.  You had me with the vision/hope but being a speaker is the last thing I am looking for in a Pres. 

I am a rep but even I admit that I like Obama in ways.  If he would drill off shore and in ANWR, not raise corporate taxes and not repeal don't ask don't tell I might consider him.  But I feel that those 3 things will have an immediate impact on my daily life and have to vote for someone that votes my way on those 3 things.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 10:16:28 AM »
Why didn't he Ozmo?  I was really impressed with him on Meet the Press a couple weeks ago.  Seemed to be less partisan than most.  Republican vs. Democrat has caused so many problems in our politics.  Its clouds facts and interupts efficiency in government and problem solving.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »
What does being a good speaker/speech writer have to do with being Pres?  And I don't believe he writes all of his own stuff.  I know that if I wrote all of my own stuff I wouldn't need a teleprompter at all of my apperances.  You had me with the vision/hope but being a speaker is the last thing I am looking for in a Pres. 

I am a rep but even I admit that I like Obama in ways.  If he would drill off shore and in ANWR, not raise corporate taxes and not repeal don't ask don't tell I might consider him.  But I feel that those 3 things will have an immediate impact on my daily life and have to vote for someone that votes my way on those 3 things.

A president needs to make people feel comfortable with a calm cool head...  Its obvious he has the qualifications to be president... McCain doesnt speak much better than Bush.  How sad is that?? I am disgusted that I'm smarter than our president right now.  Avg "Joe 6 Pack" shouldn't be as smart or smarter than the president... PERIOD  We need the most intelligent, calm, smart thinking high IQ people in office... We tried a "avg joe 6pack" in bush and look where it got us?

Drilling wont be an immediate impact in your life, we wont see any of that oil for close to a decade.  How is that going to impact you IMMEDIATELY?

He never said RAISE coorp taxes he said "CLOSE COORP TAX LOOP HOLES" prime Example... Why does Warren Buffett's Secretary pay less taxes than him? is that fair? She makes 60k a year, and he is worth over 50 Billion... Please respond....

The dont ask dont tell thats a personal issue...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 02:20:18 PM »
How about Bloomberg? 

I live in NYC and would have voted for Bloomberg over any of these candidates.  He is the epitomy of good govt, competence, and getting the job done.

Sadly, the anti-semetic fools would never vote for him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »
A president needs to make people feel comfortable with a calm cool head...  Its obvious he has the qualifications to be president... McCain doesnt speak much better than Bush.  How sad is that?? I am disgusted that I'm smarter than our president right now.  Avg "Joe 6 Pack" shouldn't be as smart or smarter than the president... PERIOD  We need the most intelligent, calm, smart thinking high IQ people in office... We tried a "avg joe 6pack" in bush and look where it got us?

Drilling wont be an immediate impact in your life, we wont see any of that oil for close to a decade.  How is that going to impact you IMMEDIATELY?

He never said RAISE coorp taxes he said "CLOSE COORP TAX LOOP HOLES" prime Example... Why does Warren Buffett's Secretary pay less taxes than him? is that fair? She makes 60k a year, and he is worth over 50 Billion... Please respond....

The dont ask dont tell thats a personal issue...

Not true, drilling oil drives the price down because the speculation si that there will be more supply available.  Also, of course we need alternative enregy sources, but we need oil to be at least a bridge until a viable alternative exists, which does not right now.

Its down right embrassing to see the president of the USA beg the arabs to produce more when we wont do the same for ourselves.

Its not only an economic issue, its one of national security.

DRILL BABY DRILL.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 03:13:03 PM »

No he doesn't.....what memorable quote from this guy is out there? Nothing.....ur an idiot.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 03:17:34 PM »

Why is this so crucial?
I hate the State.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 03:23:37 PM »
No he doesn't.....what memorable quote from this guy is out there? Nothing.....ur an idiot.

I suppose saying "Gosh darn" or "Dag Nabbit" and being memorable is all there is.

Just remember, the McCain camp talking about "change" is 100 percent stolen from Obama.

I want to know why someone doesn't ask why if "change" is so important, why did McCain wait until after Obama spoke about it was needed so much to "change" his political stance to being about "change".

Why doesn't someone ask him why he basically couldn't beat Obama talking about change so decided he should be about change too... Wow... How maverick of him.