Author Topic: legal ? on accutane...  (Read 876 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
legal ? on accutane...
« on: October 03, 2008, 05:11:36 PM »
most reseach groups stopped selling it, does anyone know the legal effects of ordering it from overseas? i know roids are a schedule 3, a felony, but what are the legal ramifications of ording a non-steroid prescription drug such as accutane?
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: legal ? on accutane...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 06:06:43 PM »
most reseach groups stopped selling it, does anyone know the legal effects of ordering it from overseas? i know roids are a schedule 3, a felony, but what are the legal ramifications of ording a non-steroid prescription drug such as accutane?

They might seize it - but I'm about 99% sure it'll get through without incident. It would be no different then ordering say blood pressure medicine online. I suppose they could get you for not have a script but it wouldn't be worth it. You'd only be looking at serious trouble if you got caught with steroids, narcotic pain meds, tranquilizers, etc (basically Schedule 3 & up).

Note: I'd be willing to be a lot of research sites stopped selling it because it can be really harsh on the body.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 06:14:54 PM »
I forgot to add remember according to federal law it's illegal to use a prescription med without a script.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 06:44:20 PM »
i have a buddy who is a resident in internal medicine, so i can just have a script "on-hand"... you think that would cover the legalities?
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 07:05:16 PM »
i have a buddy who is a resident in internal medicine, so i can just have a script "on-hand"... you think that would cover the legalities?

Worm, you're being way too paranoid. The odds of them seizing accutane & you getting in trouble are about 5000:1. I just laid out the facts. The feds aren't that worried about someone getting accutane online.

However, remember you could be putting your buddy at risk having him write scripts for you.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 07:07:19 PM »

However, remember you could be putting your buddy at risk having him write scripts for you.

And even more so by posting such information on an open board.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 07:14:26 PM »
oh, nothing is going to happen emmortal...  relax.

i am not even going to get the accutane now, my concern was about oily skin, and it looks like legal OTC benedryl decreases sebum production... see my other thread...
you are gay.