Author Topic: ZEITGEIST II  (Read 1351 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: ZEITGEIST II
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 04:51:36 AM »
http://www.zeitgeist2movie.com/#/home/4530645725

It's mainly geared toward our monitary system I believe. I suggest any idependent thinker to watch it.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 03:36:26 PM »
It was very interesting... I watched the first one and it really made you think... il def watch this one...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 04:53:32 PM »
Just watched it yesterday. Pretty good.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »
Hits everything right on the head...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 10:37:26 AM »
its all over youtube peoples

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 10:48:01 AM »

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
The first part on the monetary system is PERFECT.  I have read Modern Money Mechanics, and the passage they cite, I found as being the most important of the whole document.

Banks do not lend out deposits, they create new money from your promissory note (loan application).

The rest of the video is GARBAGE in my opinion.  They suck you in with a legit explanation of the monetary system, then I feel the rest is a Primer toward one world government.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 04:43:31 PM »
The first part on the monetary system is PERFECT.  I have read Modern Money Mechanics, and the passage they cite, I found as being the most important of the whole document.

Banks do not lend out deposits, they create new money from your promissory note (loan application).

The rest of the video is GARBAGE in my opinion.  They suck you in with a legit explanation of the monetary system, then I feel the rest is a Primer toward one world government.

i agree with you on the theme of the end of the movie, it will be hard to sell that to your everyday joe six pack, wayyy too hippie(for lack of a better word)for they're mind.

but just think if we were a utopian society and worked as one we could be in different worlds collecting resources and socializing with whatever is out there,

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 05:57:56 PM »

i agree with you on the theme of the end of the movie, it will be hard to sell that to your everyday joe six pack, wayyy too hippie(for lack of a better word)for they're mind.

but just think if we were a utopian society and worked as one we could be in different worlds collecting resources and socializing with whatever is out there,

I do not think it can ever happen.  It is the nature of man to put himself before others, with profit (what's in it for him) as his first motive. 

You only have to observe a 1-year old child to see how it manipulates adults in order to get what it wants (food, attention, love, etc.)

Even religion, which in it's purest sense does not involve money, it still involves profit.  You believe in Muhammad, or Jesus Christ, or Joseph Smith, because you believe you will be BETTER OFF for doing so.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 06:10:08 PM »
I do not think it can ever happen.  It is the nature of man to put himself before others, with profit (what's in it for him) as his first motive. 

You only have to observe a 1-year old child to see how it manipulates adults in order to get what it wants (food, attention, love, etc.)
Even religion, which in it's purest sense does not involve money, it still involves profit.  You believe in Muhammad, or Jesus Christ, or Joseph Smith, because you believe you will be BETTER OFF for doing so.

disagree, its the actions and the way it is treated and enviorment around it that dictates the way it acts. seriously.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »
disagree, its the actions and the way it is treated and enviorment around it that dictates the way it acts. seriously.

Dictate? or influence?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2008, 09:16:32 PM »
good points made.
DAWG

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 09:27:44 PM »

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2008, 05:32:54 AM »
both.

So the inevitable result of placing a child in a loving environment is their development of learning how to manipulate in order to best serve their self interest?

I have yet to meet a young child that does not use crying as a form of manipulation. 

If this is Dictated by environment, as you suggest, then exactly what environment will produce a child that does not manipulate for their own benefit?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »
I probably won't watch it, didn't like the first one too much bullshit. 2nd one won't be better I guess.

I'm bored and I found this.

OK, watched the whole thing ... a few comments. Starts out with a whole bunch of good information about the monetary system, all of which can be found elsewhere with a few Google searches. I give it credit for this refresher but some place along the way ... it all falls apart just as part 1 did.

While rallying for the demise of "religion and faith", along with banking institutions, it makes a not so subtle substitution with "Secular Humanism" ... this shit has more dogma than most major religions. Look it up and you will find this "new religion" to be filled with Utopian dreams and promises, used as a clever veneer to cover eugenics and intellectual elitism. Statements like "there is no instinctual human behavior" stinks of the agenda that says everyone can be bullied into this new "thinking process". Run, don't walk from this "Project Venus", with the same effort to run from the current monetary system!

Just think, won't it be great to live in a world where technology relieves us of all the drudgery and allows us to be free ... to have no self worth or sense of direction. Check out the campy movie Zardoz ... a natural extension of this world of boredom and intellectual stagnation that can only be achieved when abilities fall short of our reality ...

Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm for this propaganda, but I can picture this world where every human endeavor contains the means to an end ... the urge to just leave ... suicide by uselessness and hive logic ...

- Hawk

http://www.breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4708

... if you decide to look through the rest of that forum, like anything you can't believe everything you read, you can be selective.  ;)  :)