Author Topic: Last night was GLORIOUS!!!  (Read 20137 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Kimbo KOed in 14 secs...
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2008, 01:12:19 PM »
Why would you google "chaos gay"........something you want to tell us?
YEAH ! THAT YOU ARE GAY ! HAHAHAHA

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2008, 02:55:19 PM »
The dude has the biggest nostrils I have ever seen.   You can stick soda cans through them without touching skin.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #127 on: October 05, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »
The dude has the biggest nostrils I have ever seen.   You can stick soda cans through them without touching skin.
:o :-X

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #128 on: October 05, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »
Hahaha, This was funny as hell to see live.  The whole arena was all on Kimbo's nutz till Seth knocked him out.  Everyone seemed to forget he was supposed to fight on the undercard at 205lbs.  14 seconds for 100 grand is a great deal.
\

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #129 on: October 05, 2008, 03:24:05 PM »
It's pretty simple what happened.

Before becoming a TUFF contestant, this Petruzzi guy was a national kumite champion, and a K-1 competitor.

Petruzzi is a skilled striker, but a sub-par Mixed Martial Artist.

If you look at his MMA record, you can see that he hasn't fought top level competition;
however, the guys he has fought in mma, only defeated him by submission.

The match makers at Elite probably didn't know about his karate and kickboxing background,
and thought they were feeding a lame TUFF reject to their money man.
Stylistically, it was a bad match-up for Kimbo.
Both fighters have limited ground skills, but Petruzzi has better standup = victory for "The Silverback"

As for the punch itself, well, Kimbo actually charged into it.
There were two factors at play: Kimbo's own momentum, and his unawareness.
He couldn't brace for it because he didn't see it coming like his youtube videos.

Scarcely anyone believes it was a fix; shit, the announcers were making all kinds of excuses for Kimbo.
"He was training specifically for Shamrock etc." lol. By all accounts, Petruzzi took this fight with 6 days notice.
It's just plain silliness. Kimbo was keeping this organisation afloat. He was the ONLY real draw.
Nobody cares about Gina Carrano except some schmoes.

As divcom said, "Elite is fucked."

I don't know if they're fucked, but this is definitely not the outcome they hoped for.
Time for the rematch.

Who knew James Phoenix was interested in MMA?
Q

Geo

• Getbig IV
Re: Last night was GLORIOUS!!!
« Reply #130 on: October 05, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »
seemed like once he got hurt his brain and his will to fight just shut off like a light switch....

almost like he just quit !

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #131 on: October 05, 2008, 03:27:13 PM »

I probably know a little something about every subject.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Dball

« Reply #132 on: October 05, 2008, 04:11:12 PM »
Thanks for f**king it up for us here on the West Coast >:(

On the lighter side, I'll be backstage with Rampage and Dave Roberts on Dec. 27th in his fight with Wanderlei Silva in Vegas :D

pics or you are lying

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »
i feel for all the morons who folow this kind of crap ont tv. You all guys are pathetic , seriously.

i ve seen the video and im pretty sure everyone in the close audience know its fixed and the wat the camera moves and the referee goes in front of it screams FIXED.

a dumbass entertainment for dumbasses.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: October 05, 2008, 04:51:43 PM »
it was a short right hand that dropped Kimbo, I guess it just made him dizzy but the follow-up of punches finished him..

In a rematch Kimbo would crucify him though

none of the folowing punches touched him in the head, and half of em were hidden behind the referee's body...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #135 on: October 05, 2008, 04:56:33 PM »
i feel for all the morons who folow this kind of crap ont tv. You all guys are pathetic , seriously.

i ve seen the video and im pretty sure everyone in the close audience know its fixed and the wat the camera moves and the referee goes in front of it screams FIXED.

a dumbass entertainment for dumbasses.

yeah the elite xc promotion wanted their poster boy to lose to some ufc reject ::)

E
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #136 on: October 05, 2008, 04:56:53 PM »
are you assholes still debating on whether kimbo the backyard black's a legit fighter or not?  come on.
Deep Tissue Massage

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: October 05, 2008, 04:57:07 PM »
;)

you have the face of the skinny warrior loser who gets beated to death by everyone then quit after one week.

look, everyone seems normal in the picture, there's only one retarded guy trying to look tougher than he is, the same guy that later in his 40's  is seeking validation from strangers on the internet posting pictures of his grotesque body.

its been like three months i havent been on here, and you re still posting the same crap over and over NON STOP...what a sad pathetic psychiatric case you are.

And i wont even talk about dave "quakeroats" who really has nothing in life to spend his days and night on here saying the same crap over and over too even after he got humiliated with personal informations and shat his pants .   

Guys get some help, or a job, but do something seriously.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 05, 2008, 05:01:34 PM »

im sure you know a lot about gaging on men's cocks.

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #139 on: October 05, 2008, 05:32:21 PM »
im sure you know a lot about gaging on men's cocks.

You're very witty.
☠ Order of Nephilim

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
Re: Last night was GLORIOUS!!!
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »
I hope they feed him to Big Country.  Big Country got jobbed on the stand up verus Arlovski.   ???

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »
its funny how he use to beat up "thugs" and "street fighters" yet he gets KOed by a guy with pink hair :-X

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2008, 07:52:41 PM »

I hear you are well versed on the subject of "Cock & Balls"

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2008, 07:57:14 PM »
Kimbo never should have dissed this guy when the ref said to touch gloves...Kimbo was over anxious and basically ran into a very weak jab...But Jabs can knock anyone out if it in the right place...Apparently this one was...

And what really finished this guy off was the fact that when he was stunned, he did a face plant off the mat...They say the mat can do more damage then the actual shot itself in some cases...Usually its when someone gets knocked back/out and the back of their head slams the mat...

I don't think this is the end of Kimbo though...

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »
Kimbo never should have dissed this guy when the ref said to touch gloves...Kimbo was over anxious and basically ran into a very weak jab...But Jabs can knock anyone out if it in the right place...Apparently this one was...

And what really finished this guy off was the fact that when he was stunned, he did a face plant off the mat...They say the mat can do more damage then the actual shot itself in some cases...Usually its when someone gets knocked back/out and the back of their head slams the mat...

I don't think this is the end of Kimbo though...

Kimbo ran into a jab?

You don't say.

Thank you for this enlightening post...

Dumbass!
☠ Order of Nephilim

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2008, 08:54:31 PM »
Kimbo ran into a jab?

You don't say!

Thank you for this enlightening post...

Dumbass!

And where in your 25 posts in this thread did you say Kimbo did a face plant off the FUCK'N mat YOU pathetic,

Daddy hate'N, thumb suck'N, wrist slit'N, prozac eat'N,  baby dick syndrom group therapy sit'N, no drivers license carry'N, sex in the city watch'N, backpack wear'N, the cure listen'N, Cock & Ball guzzle'N, deep throat'N, 2 beers waste'N, afraid of fight'N, retarded train'N, penny count'N, parents basement live'N, over cell minutes phone disconnect'N, Aids cure wait'N, eye liner- lip stick steal'N, rainbow tattoo'N, long duk dong receive'N, ass hole bleach'N, nail paint'N, brown star eat'N, hollywood is not call'N, you won't amount to noth'N, medium shirt fit'N, stupid hair cut'N, non sports play'N, doll house build'N, barbie own'N, mommy's shoulder cry'N, sisters boyfriend flurt'N, mother FUCK'N

EMO!!!

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2008, 08:56:11 PM »

And where in your 25 posts in this thread did you say Kimbo did a face plant off the FUCK'N mat YOU pathetic,

Daddy hate'N, thumb suck'N, wrist slit'N, prozac eat'N,  baby dick syndrom group therapy sit'N, no drivers license carry'N, sex in the city watch'N, backpack wear'N, the cure listen'N, Cock & Ball guzzle'N, deep throat'N, 2 beers waste'N, afraid of fight'N, retarded train'N, penny count'N, parents basement live'N, over cell minutes phone disconnect'N, Aids cure wait'N, eye liner- lip stick steal'N, rainbow tattoo'N, long duk dong receive'N, ass hole bleach'N, nail paint'N, brown star eat'N, hollywood is not call'N, you won't amount to noth'N, medium shirt fit'N, stupid hair cut'N, non sports play'N, doll house build'N, barbie own'N, mommy's shoulder cry'N, sisters boyfriend flurt'N, mother FUCK'N

EMO!!!

Your wit and intelligence shines through every post.
☠ Order of Nephilim

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2008, 09:01:14 PM »
Your wit and intelligence shines through every post.

I didn't know that was the objective...Thanks for help'N me out there Dark side :-\

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2008, 09:18:47 PM »
I just canceled my order of Affliction t-shirts and the TapOut guido chain.  This just shows how lame MMA is.  The guy who everybody said was a beast just got hung out to dry like the Kunta Kinte scene from Roots.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2008, 09:19:26 PM »

Did you not hear? Everybody's an MMA aficionado now. It's apparent after every Kimbo fight.